Birth control is a conspiracy to eradicate the poor

Werbung:

Red Eye was like a comedy show on fox at night. That host might still do red eye but now he is on "the five" too. But he is always doing political comedy like Jon Stuart does.

When Jon Stewart says in one of his political comedy skits something crazy, do you think its real? I think there is usually a grain of truth in it, but there is probably a grain of truth in what this guy is saying too.

well it is kind of true

if you give someone birth control it keeps them from getting pregnant right?

So if you are giving poor people birth control the chances are you will keep down the poor population

The conspiracy part is why are they giving the poor people birth control. I am sure there are some who are glad it keeps down the poor population but those would be both liberals and conservatives and republicans & democrats alike... just all for different reasons.

well it is kind of true

if you give someone birth control it keeps them from getting pregnant right?

So if you are giving poor people birth control the chances are you will keep down the poor population

The conspiracy part is why are they giving the poor people birth control. I am sure there are some who are glad it keeps down the poor population but those would be both liberals and conservatives and republicans & democrats alike... just all for different reasons.
Just a thought: A joggin for the noggin.

If the poor have less children than isn't it possible that their family expenses for food, school clothes, entertainment and so forth will be less? If the affected people begin to get a leg up, have time to get an education, focus more energy on each child, and generally improve their lives, isn't it reasonable to predict that many of those families will move out of poverty and into the middle class? Isn't that a good thing?

Just a thought: A joggin for the noggin.

If the poor have less children than isn't it possible that their family expenses for food, school clothes, entertainment and so forth will be less? If the affected people begin to get a leg up, have time to get an education, focus more energy on each child, and generally improve their lives, isn't it reasonable to predict that many of those families will move out of poverty and into the middle class? Isn't that a good thing?

Thank you for a perfect example :)

And, Yes all those things are true.

The Lefties must attack Fox News. Their leaders tell them too and they dutifully comply. They hate the right of freedom of speech when it is used by a conservative.

But, the statement by Gut is true. And, so what? If a poor women wants to use birth control she should be able too. This is much better than the typical left wing method of birth control for the poor...ABORTION.

The Lefties must attack Fox News. Their leaders tell them too and they dutifully comply. They hate the right of freedom of speech when it is used by a conservative.

But, the statement by Gut is true. And, so what? If a poor women wants to use birth control she should be able too. This is much better than the typical left wing method of birth control for the poor...ABORTION.

Ah this is even better. Now we have a self proclaimed proud lefty and also a self described conservative both seeing nothing wrong with giving poor people birth control for free.

Though neither guy in this case think it's a good program for the "wrong" reasons like eradicating the poor. Unless eradicating the poor means ending poverty through smart personal choices and not letting yourself get pregnant until you are finically able to afford a child. That seems responsible to me.

Now the original reason to put abortion clinics in inner cities was Margaret Sanger's answer to eradicate the poor blacks... But she is celebrated as a great woman :eek:

Ah this is even better. Now we have a self proclaimed proud lefty and also a self described conservative both seeing nothing wrong with giving poor people birth control for free.

Though neither guy in this case think it's a good program for the "wrong" reasons like eradicating the poor. Unless eradicating the poor means ending poverty through smart personal choices and not letting yourself get pregnant until you are finically able to afford a child. That seems responsible to me.

Now the original reason to put abortion clinics in inner cities was Margaret Sanger's answer to eradicate the poor blacks... But she is celebrated as a great woman :eek:

Have the big abortion providers commented on birth control for the poor? My guess is they are not on board. They make money by murdering the unborn. They then send a lot of that money to the Commie Party (D Party). If the poor stop killing their babies, the abortion providers and the Commie Party will be harmed. Hence, I do not think they will REALLY go along with birth control for the poor.

Have the big abortion providers commented on birth control for the poor? My guess is they are not on board. They make money by murdering the unborn. They then send a lot of that money to the Commie Party (D Party). If the poor stop killing their babies, the abortion providers and the Commie Party will be harmed. Hence, I do not think they will REALLY go along with birth control for the poor.

And I think you are entirely wrong.

You can believe as much as you want that abortion is a "business" venture, or a game. But that is wrong.

I do not know one person, one doctor, who wouldn't recommend taking birth control measures (whether it be the pill or other devices) rather than risking an unwanted pregnancy.

Your ideology is blinding you.

Well planned parenthood makes money off both

Well planned parenthood makes money off both

Wrong again: Planned Parenthood is a NON-PROFIT organization.

link: Wikepedia

Planned Parenthood is the leading sexual and reproductive health care advocate and provider in the U.S.[32] According to its 2008–2009 annual report and fact sheet, contraception constituted 35% of total services, STI/STD testing and treatment constituted 34%, cancer testing and screening constituted 17%; abortion services constituted 3%; other women's health procedures, including pregnancy, prenatal, midlife, and infertility, were 11%. Those percentages include prenatal services to 7,021 clients and 977 adoption referrals to other agencies as well as 332,278 abortions.[33][34][35][36][37] The organization also said its doctors and nurses annually conduct 1 million screenings for cervical cancer, 830,000 breast exams and some 4 million tests and treatments for sexually transmitted diseases. Planned Parenthood is the largest provider of abortions in the U.S.,[4] from which it derives about $164,154,000, 15% of its annual revenue.[38]

FundingPlanned Parenthood has received federal funding since 1970, when President Richard Nixon signed into law the Family Planning Services and Population Research Act, amending the Public Health Service Act. Title X of that law provides funding for family planning services, including contraception and family planning information. The law enjoyed bipartisan support from liberals who saw contraception access as increasing families' control over their lives, and conservatives who saw it as a way to keep people off welfare.[39]

In the 2007–08 Annual Report, clinic income totalled $374.7 million and miscellaneous operating revenues $68.9 million.[40] Approximately two-thirds of the revenue is put towards the provision of health services, while non-medical services such as sex education and public policy work make up another 16%; management expenses, fundraising, and international family planning programs account for most of the rest.

Werbung:
Back