'bots who will debate issues?

Libsmasher

The whole Obamabot side here seems to have reduced to Poop-I and his defamation du jour. Any of you have the nerve to actually debate McCain's v. Obama's issues?

Hint: "debate the issues" doen't mean recirculating slurs from moveon.org and the huffington post, and it doesn't mean what George Bush has done. It means taking the statements of the two candidates and debating their positions, as stated by themselves.

Werbung:
The whole Obamabot side here seems to have reduced to Poop-I and his defamation du jour. Any of you have the nerve to actually debate McCain's v. Obama's issues?

Hint: "debate the issues" doen't mean recirculating slurs from moveon.org and the huffington post, and it doesn't mean what George Bush has done. It means taking the statements of the two candidates and debating their positions, as stated by themselves.

Based on the responses @ another posting community where I used to post; Many of the Bots there are becoming disenfrachised with him. They don't believe that he can win in November and they feel that he lied in every issue in the primaries. I left that site because of the constant attacks from the Obama bots and now the tone there is different...:D

Hillary was right! He is an elitist... :mad:

Based on the responses @ another posting community where I used to post; Many of the Bots there are becoming disenfrachised with him. They don't believe that he can win in November and they feel that he lied in every issue in the primaries. I left that site because of the constant attacks from the Obama bots and now the tone there is different...:D

Hillary was right! He is an elitist... :mad:

WOW... catch a paper or plug in the TV.:) Senator Obama just raised $52,000,000 (Fifty Two Million Dollars) LAST MONTH ALONE (June) more than twice the amount he raised one month earlier before claiming the Democratic presidential nomination.

Average contribution amount... $68.

Do the math that's a whole lot of people with individual small donations. Nothing "elitist" about that... ;)

I could crush you on any issue, even if I did not agree with it.

That's HILLARIOUS :D - and you have all the credibility of Poop-I's latest upchuck from the Huffington Post. :) I'm standing in the ring, saying let's go a few rounds, and you're like "I can whup ya! Uh.....er....I'll get back to ya. Yeah, that's it - I'll get back to ya. Gotta run."

Maybe youd like to tell us which issues youd like to debate since you created the thread?

Again, which issues here Libs? Give us something to go on. Otherwise this is nothing but troll bait.

Maybe youd like to tell us which issues youd like to debate since you created the thread?

I'd like to start with Obama's and McCain's positions from their sites, and go down it one by one.

Again, which issues here Libs? Give us something to go on. Otherwise this is nothing but troll bait.

Why didn't you wait for my answer before jumping to the smartass remark?

I'd like to start with Obama's and McCain's positions from their sites, and go down it one by one.

Well, you started the thread. Most people who want to debate something, present thier arguments first and open it to others. But apparently, a few sentences of nothing but bait constitutes something, so go present it, Ill gladly debate you. Lay out your points and lets go to it.

Why didn't you wait for my answer before jumping to the smartass remark?

How long do we have to wait? Been awhile now. Again, if you would have included something less ambigious we might have something to talk about.

Werbung:
Well, you started the thread. Most people who want to debate something, present thier arguments first and open it to others. But apparently, a few sentences of nothing but bait constitutes something, so go present it, Ill gladly debate you. Lay out your points and lets go to it.

How long do we have to wait? Been awhile now. Again, if you would have included something less ambigious we might have something to talk about.

In THIS place, I'm wasting my time posting anything, unless I can get someone to agree a priori to respond with better than Poop-I's libel and Piffel's idiocy.

Back