Can we trade Obama for NETANYAHAU??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama is 100% American, that is my problem...the half American half African? Does that make me Half American Half Irish now? Its more Right wing bull%%%% trying to say Obama is less American then them. They can shove it...

Oh I dont think he meant that but I see what you are saying.

I didnt take it that way. If your dad was born in Ireland Id say you are half Irish, I guess meaning more in citizenship.

You are half Irish even if your dad is full Irish born in the USA but you dont have duel citizenship.

Werbung:

I didnt take it that way. If your dad was born in Ireland Id say you are half Irish, I guess meaning more in citizenship.

You are half Irish even if your dad is full Irish born in the USA but you dont have duel citizenship.

it means I have Irish Heritage, but I am 100% American. And yes, I think it was ment just the way I stated it was...

Netanyahu’s mother was an American citizen so by the standards that the libs have set for the Halfrican (he is only 1/2 African and 1/2 American rather than 1 whole American who happens to have African ancestry) Netanyahu is a natural born U.S. citizen since the U.S. grants citizenship at birth because of jus sanguinis.

But why would you want to send Obama to Israel? What have the Jews ever done to you?

It shows a lack of character when someone attacks any American due to his ansestory... let alone the President of the United States.

Let us in this Christmas season forgive the lame and the ignorant that would judge a man not on the content of his character but by the color of his skin or the location of his parents birth.

God bless America and President Obama & his family.

such a mindless statement...half African? I sense a new Candidate for fastest right winger I had to put on ignore...

Halfrican: noun Someone who uses his race to campaign for public office while labeling as a racist anyone who dares to question his experience, oppose his policies or lament the lack of dignity he demonstrates while performing the duties of a public office to which the country has the misfortune of seeing him elected. Halfricans are known associates of left-wing fools and other morons whose native habitat lies along the banks of the Potomac River.

Top Gun make a bet with me ok?

My state is playing your state in football on New years day in the rose bowl.

Wanna bet?

It's kinda hard to bet and collect from someone you don't ever get to meet.;)

The Ducks have played well this year... they're a good team. That said I think the Buckeyes are at the best they've been all year and will have an edge in this Bowl Game.

Hey... just for fun I'll give you and everybody another little peak into my life.

This video was made by my next door neighbor. He's in a real band but he and his friend who's a teacher created this Buckeye rap video just for fun. It was even played on National TV a couple times. The house they come running out of is right next door to mine. My neighbor is the one in the black coat. The high school kids singing in it are his buddies students.

GO BUCKS!

Obama is 100% American, that is my problem...the half American half African? Does that make me Half American Half Irish now? Its more Right wing bull%%%% trying to say Obama is less American then them. They can shove it...

Obama had a father that was 0% American. Ethnically speaking Obama is not 100% American either racially or nationally.

My ancestry in the U.S. goes back to Jamestown ca. 1620 and also back to remote antiquity if my grandfather was correct about his claim that his mother was a Cherokee Indian- assuming that you assign the status of being American before America was created by the Europeans that colonized the place- something I don’t necessarily do.

And to my knowledge all of my ancestors since the 1770s have been American born and American raised (apart from the traitors that fought in the rebellion). I have far more claim to the title American than someone who has a parent that was not born in the U.S. and who did not live in the U.S. more than a few years.

Furthermore, American is a state of mind and Obama is pretty much mindless.

It's kinda hard to bet and collect from someone you don't ever get to meet.;)

The Ducks have played well this year... they're a good team. That said I think the Buckeyes are at the best they've been all year and will have an edge in this Bowl Game.

We will see.;)

well we dont have to bet money, we can bet just for the sake of betting or we can bet like if you win I have to find 5 nice things to say about liberals and if I win you have to find 5 nice things to say about conservatives :)

As near as I can tell I am Anglo-Saxon, Franco-Norman, Scots, Irish, native British (Celt), French, Swiss, Prussian and Rhenish plus whatever nationalities the English royal family had up to Edward III.

And as far as I know my last non-American ancestor was in this country by the 1770s and the only ethnic label I accept for myself is American.

Obama had a father that was 0% American. Ethnically speaking Obama is not 100% American either racially or nationally.

My ancestry in the U.S. goes back to Jamestown ca. 1620 and also back to remote antiquity if my grandfather was correct about his claim that his mother was a Cherokee Indian- assuming that you assign the status of being American before America was created by the Europeans that colonized the place- something I don’t necessarily do.

And to my knowledge all of my ancestors since the 1770s have been American born and American raised (apart from the traitors that fought in the rebellion). I have far more claim to the title American than someone who has a parent that was not born in the U.S. and who did not live in the U.S. more than a few years.

Furthermore, American is a state of mind and Obama is pretty much mindless.

I thought you meant citizenship, I stand corrected.

Is there such thing as an American race? I dont think so, thats why I thought you were talking citizenship.

well ok, you have a right to take it how ever you want

but I think he meant citizenship :)

I meant citizenship and ethnicity since I make no racial distinction for anyone who

1. Was born in the U.S. or

2. Has 2 U.S. parents and

3. Who claims no ethnicity other than American and

4. Whose loyalty to the U.S. is un-questionable.

Obama has yet to legally prove #1.

He cannot comply with #2 considering his Kenyan Father.

He campaigned on the violation of #3.

He demonstrates his failure to comply with #4 on pretty much a daily basis.

As near as I can tell I am Anglo-Saxon, Franco-Norman, Scots, Irish, native British (Celt), French, Swiss, Prussian and Rhenish plus whatever nationalities the English royal family had up to Edward III.

And as far as I know my last non-American ancestor was in this country by the 1770s and the only ethnic label I accept for myself is American.

That is really cool that you can trace your family back so far.

But I guess I disagree in what an American is.

An American can be 100 percent chinese but born here or having gone through the process of citzenship and born in China.

I have a friend born in Japan, raised in Japan and came here later in life. She is finally legally a citizen and has more loyalty to this country than Japan. She is a great American.

I meant citizenship and ethnicity since I make no racial distinction for anyone who

1. Was born in the U.S. or

2. Has 2 U.S. parents and

3. Who claims no ethnicity other than American and

4. Whose loyalty to the U.S. is un-questionable.

Obama has yet to legally prove #1.

He cannot comply with #2 considering his Kenyan Father.

He campaigned on the violation of #3.

He demonstrates his failure to comply with #4 on pretty much a daily basis.

ok so I was right about citzenship :) ignore my last two posts :)

Werbung:
I don't see why we would have to go outside of the US to find a president who could do a better job than Obama, or Bush, or than McCain would have done. There must be thousands of level headed, non partisan, well educated Americans of all races who have experience running a successful government or private enterprise, balancing the budget, and making payroll. It's too bad we can't just do a talent search and come up with such a person, then hire him/her for the job without going through all of the crap we call a campaign.

No, that's too logical. It will never happen. We must have someone who has taken millions to run deceptive ads to counter nonsense being said by the opposition. That seems to be how we choose leaders: a battle of bull.

But if we could do that, and if we could choose a congress who is likewise experienced and more inclined to think about the well being of the country than the party, perhaps we could meet the challenges ahead.

But we won't, so hang on. It's likely to be a rocky ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back