Can we trade Obama for NETANYAHAU??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well we dont have to bet money, we can bet just for the sake of betting or we can bet like if you win I have to find 5 nice things to say about liberals and if I win you have to find 5 nice things to say about conservatives :)

Was the video up when you replied? I went back and added it. It's my next door neighbor... I'll post it again.

As far as saying nice things about each others political persuasion as a bet doesn't sound real genuine to me. You wouldn't really mean them and I probably wouldn't be able to think of them.:D

I'm with my neighbor DJ Snooze LOL... here on this one...

Werbung:
I don't see why we would have to go outside of the US to find a president who could do a better job than Obama, or Bush, or than McCain would have done. There must be thousands of level headed, non partisan, well educated Americans of all races who have experience running a successful government or private enterprise, balancing the budget, and making payroll. It's too bad we can't just do a talent search and come up with such a person, then hire him/her for the job without going through all of the crap we call a campaign.

No, that's too logical. It will never happen. We must have someone who has taken millions to run deceptive ads to counter nonsense being said by the opposition. That seems to be how we choose leaders: a battle of bull.

But if we could do that, and if we could choose a congress who is likewise experienced and more inclined to think about the well being of the country than the party, perhaps we could meet the challenges ahead.

But we won't, so hang on. It's likely to be a rocky ride.

Star search for congress :) I love it!

But you are right, it would never happen

I thought you meant citizenship, I stand corrected.

Is there such thing as an American race? I dont think so, thats why I thought you were talking citizenship.

This is precisely my point. Being an American has nothing to do with race- contrary to what the people that go around calling themselves African-American believe. If you emphasize your race in claiming to be an American, you are bound to seek division with other Americans of another race rather than fully accept them as your fellow-countrymen.

An American can be 100 percent chinese but born here or having gone through the process of citzenship and born in China.

Naturalization means the person’s loyalty is no longer 100% to the country of his birth.

I have a friend born in Japan, raised in Japan and came here later in life. She is finally legally a citizen and has more loyalty to this country than Japan. She is a great American.

I rest my case. Your nationality, regardless of your ethnicity, is determined by where your loyalty lies.

Was the video up when you replied? I went back and added it. It's my next door neighbor... I'll post it again.

As far as saying nice things about each others political persuasion as a bet doesn't sound real genuine to me. You wouldn't really mean them and I probably wouldn't be able to think of them.:D

I'm with my neighbor DJ Snooze LOL... here on this one...

I couldnt tell who you were in the video and I do not think its true that you can not come up with 5 nice things to say about conservatives, I can easily find 5 nice things to say

Your video was good but mine is better

I meant citizenship and ethnicity since I make no racial distinction for anyone who

1. Was born in the U.S. or

2. Has 2 U.S. parents and

3. Who claims no ethnicity other than American and

4. Whose loyalty to the U.S. is un-questionable.

Obama has yet to legally prove #1.

He cannot comply with #2 considering his Kenyan Father.

He campaigned on the violation of #3.

He demonstrates his failure to comply with #4 on pretty much a daily basis.

Only moron tin foil hat wearing folks believe any of that ridiculous birther malarkey.:rolleyes:

Even uber Conservative Ann Coulter who would gladly say President Obama was a carrot if she could get a good smear out of it says you guys are lunatics.

Think about that? AnnCoulter is saying you're nuts. WOW!

I couldnt tell who you were in the video and I do not think its true that you can not come up with 5 nice things to say about conservatives, I can easily find 5 nice things to say

Your video was good but mine is better

I'm not in the video I just watched them make it.

It's my next door neighbor DJ Snooze (Roy)... his buddy DJ Snores... and Snores high school students. The only thing I had to do with it was at first they wanted to use my Mustang convertible in it because it was a convertible. But it wasn't red so they ended up going with DJ Snores car... the red Pontiac.

And see... it's easier for you to find good things to say than me... that's why I'm me.:D

I'm not in the video I just watched them make it.

It's my next door neighbor DJ Snooze... his buddy DJ Snores... and Snores high school students. The only thing I had to do with it was at first they wanted to use my Mustang convertible in it because it was a convertible. But it wasn't red so they ended up going with DJ Snores car... the red Pontiac.

And see... it's easier for you to find good things to say than me... that's why I'm me.:D

Did you watch my video ? Its so cute, This is coming from someone who doesnt even like football.

If Obama is 100% American simply because he had an American mother explain:

Baldur von Schirach had a German father and an American mother. He was born in Berlin, but English was his first language; he didn’t learn German until he was age 5.

Through his mother Shirach’s ancestry included an American general who lost a leg a Bull Run and 2 signers of the U.S. Declaration of Independence.

But Shirach joined the Nazi Party and served as the head of the Hitler-Jugend. He was convicted as a war criminal at Nuremberg and served a 20 year prison sentence.

So tell me again how a person’s mere parentage determines their ancestry.

Halfrican: noun Someone who uses his race to campaign for public office while labeling as a racist anyone who dares to question his experience, oppose his policies or lament the lack of dignity he demonstrates while performing the duties of a public office to which the country has the misfortune of seeing him elected. Halfricans are known associates of left-wing fools and other morons whose native habitat lies along the banks of the Potomac River.

what I just read was bla bla bla..bla bla bla....

Sorry worthless crap you call debate, may have worked on other sites...here no so much. He used his race about as much as McCain did his....did he talk about it? yes, cuz he was asked about it, as the first black man to ever have a shot at winning, of course it came up.

Try harder next time, or go home...we don't need your week attempts here.

If Obama is 100% American simply because he had an American mother explain:

Baldur von Schirach had a German father and an American mother. He was born in Berlin, but English was his first language; he didn’t learn German until he was age 5.

Through his mother Shirach’s ancestry included an American general who lost a leg a Bull Run and 2 signers of the U.S. Declaration of Independence.

But Shirach joined the Nazi Party and served as the head of the Hitler-Jugend. He was convicted as a war criminal at Nuremberg and served a 20 year prison sentence.

So tell me again how a person’s mere parentage determines their ancestry.

I will not waste my time, you have made it clear your not worth the time.

Sorry worthless crap you call debate, may have worked on other sites...here no so much. He used his race about as much as McCain did his....did he talk about it? yes, cuz he was asked about it, as the first black man to ever have a shot at winning, of course it came up.

If you think that I am trying to debate with fools and morons, think again. I am merely illustrating why liberal fools and morons are fools and morons- while giving said liberals an opportunity to demonstrate that they have no sense of humor.

Also, how about providing some documentation of when and where John McCain used his white skin as a campaign issue. And learn to spell while you are at it.

Werbung:
I will not waste my time, you have made it clear your not worth the time.

Have you not claimed that Barak Obama is 100% American even though only 1 of his parents was an American? If you are right, the Nazi Schirach is just as must American as Obama is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back