Democrats In Full Propaganda Mode Now

Bush was the most transparent, you could see right thru him. Can you comment on the republicans never bringing up Bush&Cheney.
Dems never had closed meetings with BIG OIL.
Everyone has woterboarded? then you can cite all who have. stay onshore.
The WMD lie played us all fo fools. Bush proved it at a Rep. dinner.
I seem to remember someone went to jail for outing Plame.
please tell me at what town hall Obama had Questions in advance. You are just lying.
As for Fannie&freddie. Who said "More people own homes than ever before. This is an ownership society" encouraging Fannie& Freddie.
If Obama's infrastruture bill was passed we already be out of the Bush depression.
IF the states built the high speed rails they would have 20 to 30 thous. perm. jobs to service them. There would be more homes needed and goods to fill them and customers for local economies.
Please do not Quote the book of myths, that's really laughable.

Werbung:
Some of my Conservative and Libertarian friends believe we'd be better off not having lefties like popamarino around to spout his leftwing idiocy. I disagree with those friends. Popamarino and those like him offer great opportunities for us to publically illustrate their stupidity. These opportunities serve to point objective-minded independant voters in the RIGHT direction. Thanks to popamarino for giving us these additional opportunities to spotlight leftwing ignorance!

Bush was the most transparent, you could see right thru him. Can you comment on the republicans never bringing up Bush&Cheney.

Unlike the fawining support given to Democrat politicians by their leftwing sheep, we Conservatives recognize and criticize mistakes when made by Republicans. Unlike leftist sheep, we Conservatives don't try to hide the mistakes of the right, we try to correct them! Bush and Cheney accomplished things that were good for our nation and some of their decisions have proven to have been poor ones. I'll be pleased to discuss what I believe were Bush's mistakes..... IF you'll tell us what mistakes you think Obama's made? ;)

Dems never had closed meetings with BIG OIL.

Given the Dems atrociously poor record on "energy", perhaps they should have had closed meetings with big oil too. They may learn something worthwhile for once. The Dems prefer to have their closed meetings with BIG LABOR. Those corrupt labor leaders extort monies from their members, and have given billions to the Dems in the past 10 years, FAR MORE than oil companies have given to either party. "Big Oil", as you like to call it, has only contributed about 50% more to Romney's campaign than to Obama's. The Trial Lawyers who sue the big oil companies have given 8 times as much to Obama as big oil's given to Romney. Even the leftwing media and Hollywood has given more money to Obama than oil companies have given of either party. Given the GOP's intelligent positions on "energy", it appears that those closed meetings were very worthwhile!

Everyone has woterboarded? then you can cite all who have. stay onshore.

I must admit that as far as I know Obama hasn't waterboarded anyone. That would have been awful, wouldn't it, almost like "torture"? Obama prefers to KILL suspected terrorists with drones, instead of waterboarding them. Obama even KILLED an American citizen on foreign soil..... no waterboarding, no incarceration at Guantanamo, no trial, and no military tribunal...... NO intelligence was obtained from those folks Obama killed either! Bush waterboarded a FEW terrorists and we gained information from them. Obama kills them outright and gets NOTHING in the way of "intelligence"! Anyone want to guess which approach was smarter???

I seem to remember someone went to jail for outing Plame.

Yes, when Republicans are accused of a crime, we Conservatives tend to prosecute them. If found guilty, they're convicted. Leftwing Dems, on the other hand, gather around every leftwinger accused of criminal activity, defend him, and often promote him! Scooter Libbey was convicted of lying under oath and obstruction, kinda like when Bill Clinton was NOT tried and convicted for the same crimes. Libbey's reputation and his career was ruined. No harm of any kind happened to Valerie Plame.

Someone in this Dem administration outed a decent Pakistani doctor who'd helped us kill bin Laden. That doctor is now in a Pakistani jail for 30 years because his identity was disclosed by "someone" in this administration. Nobody in this slimely leftwing administration has been held responsible, and the Dems will ensure that nobody ever is! At the same time, good 'ole Obama takes credit for bin Laden's death, a death that would not have happened without the help of the doctor the Dems helped put in jail. Additionally, Bin Laden's death might not have happened without the information obtained through waterboarding, a process that Obama said he opposed. This is a great example of the Democrat Party's failure to accept any responsibility for their faulures, while taking credit for every success in which they took NO part!

If Obama's infrastruture bill was passed we already be out of the Bush depression.

WRONG, lefty! Infrastructure expenditures are valuable only when the rest of the economy is in great shape, and when our GNP is increasing steadily. It doesn't help to have a great infrastructure if our National business volume and growth aren't healthy enough to make use of it. It will just SIT! This statement by popamarino is a good example of how lefties jump to a conclusion and spend trillions of tax dollars BEFORE thinking!!!

IF the states built the high speed rails they would have 20 to 30 thous. perm. jobs to service them. There would be more homes needed and goods to fill them and customers for local economies.

You should take a look at virtually every poll ever taken on "public transportation"! You'd find that the majority of the American public won't use it. Intelligent leaders don't spend our tax dollars on projects that they know will go bankrupt! Reference Solyndra et al!

Leftwingers have no clue how to improve our economy, NONE! If the Dems use the same simple-minded arguments that popamarino used in his post, they'll get their butts handed to them this November! Keep up the good work, popa!

Some of my Conservative and Libertarian friends believe we'd be better off not having lefties like popamarino around to spout his leftwing idiocy. I disagree with those friends. Popamarino and those like him offer great opportunities for us to publically illustrate their stupidity. These opportunities serve to point objective-minded independant voters in the RIGHT direction. Thanks to popamarino for giving us these additional opportunities to spotlight leftwing ignorance!

Unlike the fawining support given to Democrat politicians by their leftwing sheep, we Conservatives recognize and criticize mistakes when made by Republicans. Unlike leftist sheep, we Conservatives don't try to hide the mistakes of the right, we try to correct them! Bush and Cheney accomplished things that were good for our nation and some of their decisions have proven to have been poor ones. I'll be pleased to discuss what I believe were Bush's mistakes..... IF you'll tell us what mistakes you think Obama's made? ;)

Given the Dems atrociously poor record on "energy", perhaps they should have had closed meetings with big oil too. They may learn something worthwhile for once. The Dems prefer to have their closed meetings with BIG LABOR. Those corrupt labor leaders extort monies from their members, and have given billions to the Dems in the past 10 years, FAR MORE than oil companies have given to either party. "Big Oil", as you like to call it, has only contributed about 50% more to Romney's campaign than to Obama's. The Trial Lawyers who sue the big oil companies have given 8 times as much to Obama as big oil's given to Romney. Even the leftwing media and Hollywood has given more money to Obama than oil companies have given of either party. Given the GOP's intelligent positions on "energy", it appears that those closed meetings were very worthwhile!

I must admit that as far as I know Obama hasn't waterboarded anyone. That would have been awful, wouldn't it, almost like "torture"? Obama prefers to KILL suspected terrorists with drones, instead of waterboarding them. Obama even KILLED an American citizen on foreign soil..... no waterboarding, no incarceration at Guantanamo, no trial, and no military tribunal...... NO intelligence was obtained from those folks Obama killed either! Bush waterboarded a FEW terrorists and we gained information from them. Obama kills them outright and gets NOTHING in the way of "intelligence"! Anyone want to guess which approach was smarter???

Yes, when Republicans are accused of a crime, we Conservatives tend to prosecute them. If found guilty, they're convicted. Leftwing Dems, on the other hand, gather around every leftwinger accused of criminal activity, defend him, and often promote him! Scooter Libbey was convicted of lying under oath and obstruction, kinda like when Bill Clinton was NOT tried and convicted for the same crimes. Libbey's reputation and his career was ruined. No harm of any kind happened to Valerie Plame.

Someone in this Dem administration outed a decent Pakistani doctor who'd helped us kill bin Laden. That doctor is now in a Pakistani jail for 30 years because his identity was disclosed by "someone" in this administration. Nobody in this slimely leftwing administration has been held responsible, and the Dems will ensure that nobody ever is! At the same time, good 'ole Obama takes credit for bin Laden's death, a death that would not have happened without the help of the doctor the Dems helped put in jail. Additionally, Bin Laden's death might not have happened without the information obtained through waterboarding, a process that Obama said he opposed. This is a great example of the Democrat Party's failure to accept any responsibility for their faulures, while taking credit for every success in which they took NO part!

WRONG, lefty! Infrastructure expenditures are valuable only when the rest of the economy is in great shape, and when our GNP is increasing steadily. It doesn't help to have a great infrastructure if our National business volume and growth aren't healthy enough to make use of it. It will just SIT! This statement by popamarino is a good example of how lefties jump to a conclusion and spend trillions of tax dollars BEFORE thinking!!!

You should take a look at virtually every poll ever taken on "public transportation"! You'd find that the majority of the American public won't use it. Intelligent leaders don't spend our tax dollars on projects that they know will go bankrupt! Reference Solyndra et al!

Leftwingers have no clue how to improve our economy, NONE! If the Dems use the same simple-minded arguments that popamarino used in his post, they'll get their butts handed to them this November! Keep up the good work, popa!

1.A big mistake Obama made was not prosecuting Bush&Cheney for the loss of 4500 of our troops and wounding 30 thous.
2.Big oil is easy pickings for trial lawyers, they are always screwing up the world somewhere. I guess you deny global warming too. We are all going to pay dearly for the enviromental catastrophies coming due to fossil fuels.
2a. When a corp. donates to a party does it ask their employees which one?
3. Intelligence is needed to direct drones to the terrorists. No torture was used to gather it. just American intelligence. No credible info is obtained with torture, its the most unreliable way.
4. Valarie Plame lost her job. Is that harm of any kind?
5.I guess I underestimated you, I did not know you were privy to the info about the Pakistani doctor. Your not just making this up are you? Propaganda maybe?
6.Without infrastuture there would be no way for corps to ship their goods to the construction workers they need to buy their goods. Try thinking things thru.
7.You've got one thing right. Public trans. is just not convienient enough. Maybe high speed rail will save us some time. As to solyndra, have you ever heard of venture capitalism?
8. Don't worry I'll be around to debunk all your propaganda. Being liberal is being fair, unlike right wingnuts who always look for ways to stack the deck and buy more ammo.

1.A big mistake Obama made was not prosecuting Bush&Cheney for the loss of 4500 of our troops and wounding 30 thous.
2.Big oil is easy pickings for trial lawyers, they are always screwing up the world somewhere. I guess you deny global warming too. We are all going to pay dearly for the enviromental catastrophies coming due to fossil fuels.
2a. When a corp. donates to a party does it ask their employees which one?
3. Intelligence is needed to direct drones to the terrorists. No torture was used to gather it. just American intelligence. No credible info is obtained with torture, its the most unreliable way.
4. Valarie Plame lost her job. Is that harm of any kind?
5.I guess I underestimated you, I did not know you were privy to the info about the Pakistani doctor. Your not just making this up are you? Propaganda maybe?
6.Without infrastuture there would be no way for corps to ship their goods to the construction workers they need to buy their goods. Try thinking things thru.
7.You've got one thing right. Public trans. is just not convienient enough. Maybe high speed rail will save us some time. As to solyndra, have you ever heard of venture capitalism?
8. Don't worry I'll be around to debunk all your propaganda. Being liberal is being fair, unlike right wingnuts who always look for ways to stack the deck and buy more ammo.

Once you see--"BIG OIL"--you know to stop reading and move on.

Once you see--"BIG OIL"--you know to stop reading and move on.
Liberals are all the same. Liberalism is a disease and commonly reflect the same symptoms. Typically I stay out of threads like this. I have no interest in reading false regurgitated talking points from Huff Po, Democratic Underground, MSNBC, etc.

Liberals are all the same. Liberalism is a disease and commonly reflect the same symptoms. Typically I stay out of threads like this. I have no interest in reading false regurgitated talking points from Huff Po, Democratic Underground, MSNBC, etc.

Agreed--the same old shit they hear on MSNBC and other such outlets.
Talking points.
Can't they see the stupidity?

Well--of course not--what am I saying? o_O

Yeah, You can ask any army corpseman in any of the 57 states out there, even the ones who speak Austrian J

Everyone knows how smart Obama is….

You know--even those with the smallest minds should realize ANY PERSON can be made to look stupid if one records every word they say--sifts out any mistakes--and then shows them on the Propaganda Networks tens of thosands of times.

Obama in less than four years has made MORE and more EGREGIOUS mistakes than George W. Bush EVER did.
It's just a fact that CANNOT be disputed.

You know--even those with the smallest minds should realize ANY PERSON can be made to look stupid if one records every word they say--sifts out any mistakes--and then shows them on the Propaganda Networks tens of thosands of times.

Obama in less than four years has made MORE and more EGREGIOUS mistakes than George W. Bush EVER did.
It's just a fact that CANNOT be disputed.
But the sad truth is that some people do not let facts get in their way :)

You guys can keep your heads in the sand. You must be right cause God is on your side.
Quoting the book of myths.
Romney is a wind sock. He is in a pile of shit now. there's no way out, he has to admit he lied to the SEC, and that is a felony. There is more to come.
Is not someone who hides money offshore a tax evader. He is cooked.

You guys can keep your heads in the sand. You must be right cause God is on your side.
Quoting the book of myths.
Romney is a wind sock. He is in a pile of shit now. there's no way out, he has to admit he lied to the SEC, and that is a felony. There is more to come.
Is not someone who hides money offshore a tax evader. He is cooked.

At least he is from The USA. ;)
With Obama--everything is a goddamn secret!

Werbung:
Can't they see the stupidity?
I have already made this very point in the "Why are Republicans so silent about gas prices" thread. Liberals have to deliberately choose to remain ignorant and uninformed. They have to intentionally ignore facts to continue to believe their delusions. I call this "deliberate ignorance".

This is propagated by an array of lies and spin put out by the MSM which is simply a mouth piece for the White House. Any news organization that doesn't play along is brutally attacked and there are also attempts to completely silence them, hence the "Fairness Doctrine".

Are liberals truly just that stupid? Well, YES ...... they are. But, not without a concerted effort to remain that way. They would have to try hard to intentionally ignore the facts and the collective political opinions of most Americans. This "deliberate ignorace" is a defining factor in most liberals today and the very reason I have little interest in debating with them on this site.

You simply cannot fix stupid or moreover in this case ...."deliberate ignorance"!

Back