Dems Raise Taxes; Republicans Lower Them

Except they had factual support moron duh
God you are stupid lol
No, they did not have all the facts. They had not examined the inner workings of every voting machine suspected of having been corrupted to commit hidden fraud.

Werbung:
Did you read why the judge refused to expose the evidence?
I have gotten the impression that judges all over the country have blocked investigations into the inner workings of 2020 voting machines because Dominion insists the secret data on those machines is protected by proprietary laws.

Did you read why the judge refused to expose the evidence?
I have gotten the impression that judges all over the country have blocked investigations into the inner workings of 2020 voting machines because Dominion insists the secret data on those machines is protected by proprietary laws. What other reason is there for allowing Dominion to hide the data on its machines from the public and especially from Republican forensics investigators?

I have gotten the impression that judges all over the country have blocked investigations into the inner workings of 2020 voting machines because Dominion insists the secret data on those machines is protected by proprietary laws. What other reason is there for allowing Dominion to hide the data on its machines from the public and especially from Republican forensics investigators?
Youre being silly about this. Now all the judges are corrupt because Biden won. Dominion didn't hide anything. The electoral people including republicans needed to I formation secure to not involve tampering etc.

Youre being silly about this. Now all the judges are corrupt because Biden won. Dominion didn't hide anything. The electoral people including republicans needed to I formation secure to not involve tampering etc.
Judges rule according to many different inputs, including evidence, majority opinion, prevailing political pressures, personal biases and opinions, and so forth. No matter how many different reasons judges turned down voting fraud cases, none involved rulings on computer log data because those logs were not examined by judges except in the one case where the judge ruled that Dominion could hide some key data from the public to protect its propriety information.

Do you mean the fraud that no one can find?
The GOP hired their own toerags who found nothing. Ring any bells boy?
Yes, the fraud that cannot be uncovered because Dominion and Democrats will not allow the American people to examine internal voting machine records.

No, they did not have all the facts. They had not examined the inner workings of every voting machine suspected of having been corrupted to commit hidden fraud.
No one ever gas all the facts you morons think they should have duh
But they had all the facts they thought they needed because they aren't morons like you lol
They don't pander to you morons because you didn't like losing duh

Judges rule according to many different inputs, including evidence, majority opinion, prevailing political pressures, personal biases and opinions, and so forth. No matter how many different reasons judges turned down voting fraud cases, none involved rulings on computer log data because those logs were not examined by judges except in the one case where the judge ruled that Dominion could hide some key data from the public to protect its propriety information.
Prove no judge looked at logs moron
But you won't lying moron lol

I have gotten the impression that judges all over the country have blocked investigations into the inner workings of 2020 voting machines because Dominion insists the secret data on those machines is protected by proprietary laws.
Impression? Lol
Moron

No one ever gas all the facts you morons think they should have duh
But they had all the facts they thought they needed because they aren't morons like you lol
They don't pander to you morons because you didn't like losing duh
Until Americans wake up and strip leftists of their practice of concealing evidence of fraud on their closely controlled voting machines, we will never again have free elections in the US.,

Prove no judge looked at logs moron
But you won't lying moron lol
No, I cannot prove what judges looked at, but you can post any evidence you might have that proves judges did examine the logs on computer machines and found no evidence of fraud.

Werbung:
Back