Dems Raise Taxes; Republicans Lower Them

The auditors found nothing because they did not examine the voting machine data protected from inspection by Dominion and Democrats.
Another lie. The company was cyber ninjas, I think, and they announced they found nothing. You're having enormous difficulties telling the truth.
Why do you purger yourself everyday with your bullshyt. Are you bonkers?

Werbung:
The auditors found nothing because they did not examine the voting machine data protected from inspection by Dominion and Democrats.

weird how somehow democrats can stop republicans from doing things in red states.
lol.

oh they can't? another lie from a very sinful person.

and there was no credible evidence to suggest more examinations were necessary.

its the same reason you aren't being investigated for murder.
should we investigate you for murder? :)
You demonstrate a lack of understanding of the close connection between blocked investigations and a lack of evidence due to the inability to properly investigate.

You demonstrate a lack of understanding of the close connection between blocked investigations and a lack of evidence due to the inability to properly investigate.

you demonstrate an IQ under 50.

show me a republican who claims their legitimate investigation was blocked into the elections of 2020. explain how red states were blocked by democrats, moron. lol

Another lie. The company was cyber ninjas, I think, and they announced they found nothing. You're having enormous difficulties telling the truth.
Why do you purger yourself everyday with your bullshyt. Are you bonkers?
Georgia officials blocked release of the Halderman report for two years because Halderman exposed the flaws in voting machines that cannot be detected without getting access to the inner working of the machines that officials will not allow because of proprietary laws.

Here is a quote from Halderman's report the Democrats were finally forced to share with the public afgainst Democrat wishes:

Although outcome-changing fraud conducted in this manner could be detected by a risk-limiting audit, Georgia requires a risk-limiting audit of only one contest every two years, so the vast majority of elections and contests have no such assurance.

weird how somehow democrats can stop republicans from doing things in red states.
lol.

oh they can't? another lie from a very sinful person.
Democrats have been very successful for years in blocking Americans from seeing the truth of Democrat corruption.

Georgia officials blocked release of the Halderman report for two years because Halderman exposed the flaws in voting machines that cannot be detected without getting access to the inner working of the machines that officials will not allow because of proprietary laws.

Here is a quote from Halderman's report the Democrats were finally forced to share with the public afgainst Democrat wishes:

Although outcome-changing fraud conducted in this manner could be detected by a risk-limiting audit, Georgia requires a risk-limiting audit of only one contest every two years, so the vast majority of elections and contests have no such assurance.

how did democrats do that in a red state,moron? lol

Democrats have been very successful for years in blocking Americans from seeing the truth of Democrat corruption.
the corruption you morons can't prove? lol.

how did dems prevent, oh, fox news from broadcasting it? how did dems prevent it from being posted on the internet for all to see?

my god you're such a pathetic sinful liar. lol

you demonstrate an IQ under 50.

show me a republican who claims their legitimate investigation was blocked into the elections of 2020. explain how red states were blocked by democrats, moron. lol
Democrats also called Trump stupid, which is a marvel to me that if Trump is so handicapped how did he beat the pants off Hillary and her voting fraud supporters in 2016?

Democrats also called Trump stupid, which is a marvel to me that if Trump is so handicapped how did he beat the pants off Hillary and her voting fraud supporters in 2016?

you don't have to be smart to appeal to moron republicans, who hold an advantage thanks to the electoral college mechanics.

but he is talented as a narcissistic sociopath, i'll give you that!

how did democrats do that in a red state,moron? lol
Good question. Halderman recommended immediate changes to Georgia voting machines but Raffensperger, the Republican, made no changes before his reelection bid two years later. Is Raffensberger in tight with the political mob whose fortunes can be said to depend entirely on the success of voter fraud?

BIG: Halderman Report Reveals Georgia's Dominion Voting Machines Can be Hacked, Votes Can Be Changed, Elections Can Be Altered! - SOS Raffensperger Hid the Report and Now Will Not Install Security Patches for 2024 Election | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft | 2

BIG: Halderman Report Reveals Georgia’s Dominion Voting Machines Can be Hacked, Votes Can Be Changed, Elections Can Be Altered! – SOS Raffensperger Hid the Report and Now Will Not Install Security Patches for 2024 Election

Good question. Halderman recommended immediate changes to Georgia voting machines but Raffensperger, the Republican, made no changes before his reelection bid two years later. Is Raffensberger in tight with the political mob whose fortunes can be said to depend entirely on the success of voter fraud?

BIG: Halderman Report Reveals Georgia's Dominion Voting Machines Can be Hacked, Votes Can Be Changed, Elections Can Be Altered! - SOS Raffensperger Hid the Report and Now Will Not Install Security Patches for 2024 Election | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft | 2

BIG: Halderman Report Reveals Georgia’s Dominion Voting Machines Can be Hacked, Votes Can Be Changed, Elections Can Be Altered! – SOS Raffensperger Hid the Report and Now Will Not Install Security Patches for 2024 Election

so something "can" happen? who denies something "can" happen, moron?

you morons claim something DID happen, but have no credible poof. duh.

god you're a pathetic sinful liar.

btw raffensperger is a republican, you keep whining about democrats. you must be too stupid to understand the difference between parties. lol

the corruption you morons can't prove? lol.

how did dems prevent, oh, fox news from broadcasting it? how did dems prevent it from being posted on the internet for all to see?

my god you're such a pathetic sinful liar. lol
You point to failures of responsible Americans to nail greasy political criminals for their crimes but failures of good people to nail bad people for their crimes is not proof bad people did not commit the crimes most Americans are convinced they committed.

Werbung:
You point to failures of responsible Americans to nail greasy political criminals for their crimes but failures of good people to nail bad people for their crimes is not proof bad people did not commit the crimes most Americans are convinced they committed.

most americans are convinced who was corrupt? lol. trump? probably so.

just more vague weasal words from a sinful liar. lol

Back