Does anyone believe our Country will "heal"...

Unite Our Nation

ever?

It seems that the hate in Amercia is growing by leaps and bounds.

When we had a short gas shortage there were people fighting at the pumps!

Do you think that if attacked by another country we could manage to stop fighting with each other and defend ourselves?

Werbung:
I will. I can't speak for those who consistently take advantage of chaos to steal T.V.s

Yes, we will defend ourselves. When police are called to a domestic dispute, the family often unites to take their wrath out on the officer. When the officer leaves, they start their infighting again. As a country, we have about the same sophistication.

But lag, family has background of at one time caring for each other. What do we have? I worry our Nation is going to destroy itself from within...

By electing Obama, you might be able to reverse some of the opinions of the international community. You can build from there.

ever?

It seems that the hate in Amercia is growing by leaps and bounds.

When we had a short gas shortage there were people fighting at the pumps!

Do you think that if attacked by another country we could manage to stop fighting with each other and defend ourselves?

no becuse half this nation thinks the other half is Unamerican

we always pull out **** together in a time like that I mean Bush, the most disliked President in a long time even got 90% support after Sept 11.

no becuse half this nation thinks the other half is Unamerican
Do you consider those who burn the American flag while waving the Mexican flag, American?
I don't.

America is cut in half the two extremes are what runs each side and the poor suckers in the middle tend to have to pick sides.

The only way America will heal is if one half to either die or change their thinking. Its impossible for half to just die so that only leaves change their thinking. and honestly I dont see either side changing thier thinking

But lag, family has background of at one time caring for each other. What do we have? I worry our Nation is going to destroy itself from within...
Yes, I have to agree that we are on the path of self destruction. Not just by left-right polarization. We have a national debt of $14 trillion. Our balance of trade deficit is $2 billion per day. We borrow $1.5 trillion a day to prop up the government. We lost 60% of our manufacturing capability in the last 15 years. We are heading toward a banana republic.

Uh, F___ the opinions of the international community. :D

I can't tell whether your joking or not, but some of your people honestly think that. And its the same people who sit around asking why they are the victim of terrorist attacks; "why does everyone hate America", "what have we done?"

Werbung:
Back