Druggie Limbaugh blames Obama for Sanford's affair

It doesn't bother you when people fabricate things about Rush or any other Conservative... I posted to prove that this entire thread is a lie about Rush, he never did blame Obama for Sanfords affair and the transcripts prove that to be true, such accusations are, to use your word, a fabrication.

???????????????????????:rolleyes: I know it smarts a bit that your PILL HEROIN addict Messiah Druggie the bloated pig Limbag has been caught out AGAIN as a big fat lying CARNIVAL BARKER>>> LOL!!!:D

You can't get away from it... your side is falling apart & become laughing stocks...

Werbung:
He's the big fat bloated guy in the plaid suit screaming at the entrance to the carnival freak show... Come in my friends and see the rubber man from the island of Borneo and the first live captured unicorn!
This from one of the Progbots who worships at the feet of a snake oil salesman...

Obama_Snake_Oil.jpg

Obama "not" bowing to the Saudi king:

Obama_Bow_Saudi_Animated2.gif

And its funny you should mention Unicorns... One of your messiahs fans made paintings of Obama riding unicorns into battle:

Obama doing battle with Rush Limbaugh...

Unicorn_Obama_Limbaugh.jpg

... and every square inch of his glorious naked body.

Unicorn_Obama_Massage.jpg

I bet you wish you could be the unicorn in that one.

Why is it so hard to just accept that the one to blame for the affair, is the tard who cheated? Ansd why is it so hard to just accept that anyone who trys to blame anyone else, is a idiot?

The right just is scared to ever say anything bad about there own side it seems, like if they say yep he sucks and screwed up...they are failing the party...no you must find some way to attack the left for what everhey did, or just say well X did this....but never ever just have teh balls to say you know what, our guy screwed up big.

Why is it so hard to just accept that the one to blame for the affair, is the tard who cheated? Ansd why is it so hard to just accept that anyone who trys to blame anyone else, is a idiot?

You've obviously never known anyone who has been through such a situation. I every case I've seen, BOTH parties are, to one degree or another, to blame. When men cheat, 99 times out of 100 it's because their wife has either turned into a "ice princess", or simply a raving biotch. When women cheat, it's generally because their husband has been taking her for granted and/or simply ignoring her. Two wrongs don't make it right, but simply put, it's none of our business.

The right just is scared to ever say anything bad about there own side it seems, like if they say yep he sucks and screwed up...they are failing the party...no you must find some way to attack the left for what everhey did, or just say well X did this....but never ever just have teh balls to say you know what, our guy screwed up big.

Have you not been paying attention? Just about everyone in his own party is calling for him to resign and for possible criminal investigation. As for myself, I just don't care. Nothing he did violated his Oath of Office, he committed no felonies that I'm aware of, the legislative session was over, and he had scheduled the time off. Contrary to popular myth, if anything major had happened the Lt. Governor could have very easily taken over no differently than if the same thing happened and the President was "out of pocket" and the VP needed to step up.

This from one of the Progbots who worships at the feet of a snake oil salesman...

I have to agree with pocket.

Just admit Sanford was derelict in his duties as Governor by using tax money on trips to see his girlfriend... and by not turning over power when he was giving his state the old bait and switch nobody knows where I really am game... and had this pattern way waaaaaaaaaaay before President Obama was President Obama of repeatedly cheating on his wife and emotionally damaging his 4 sons.

As far a Limbaugh he said what he said. Everyone can simply listen to any ANY ONE OF THE MANY VIDEO CLIPS they choose and they can make up their own mind if your Messiah Jabba the Hutt was blaming the heartbreak of those just terrible Obama policies as the reason why Sanford said to hell with it I'm gonna just have some fun.

He said what he said dude... everybody knows it... I'd just let it go. The only ones buying your Rush is good guy BS is Laura Ingraham and those other whacko Right Wing talkers in this clip.:rolleyes:

Just face it... Rush the Hutt thinks & looks like this SMOOTH CRIMMINAL...:D

Bob the Builder;99985]You've obviously never known anyone who has been through such a situation. I every case I've seen, BOTH parties are, to one degree or another, to blame. When men cheat, 99 times out of 100 it's because their wife has either turned into a "ice princess", or simply a raving biotch. When women cheat, it's generally because their husband has been taking her for granted and/or simply ignoring her. Two wrongs don't make it right, but simply put, it's none of our business.

First of all men and women cheat for like 20 other reasons besides the couple pop sociology ones you cite, but who cares. Secondly I've always agreed that people's personal love affairs shouldn't disqualify them from keeping their job.

What is happening here is the Karma circle has come around and is just now bitting you on your tiny little butts.:D

Is it the way it should be in a perfectly fair world... Nope!

Will the Republicants continue to wag their finger at everyone else every single election cycle screaming we're the Party of Family Values... you betcha!

This is the "political" reason you must take the hit. It's to highlight the upcoming hidden hypocrisy of your candidates. It's not like they're gonna come out and admit it on their own before hand.

Have you not been paying attention? Just about everyone in his own party is calling for him to resign and for possible criminal investigation. As for myself, I just don't care. Nothing he did violated his Oath of Office, he committed no felonies that I'm aware of, the legislative session was over, and he had scheduled the time off. Contrary to popular myth, if anything major had happened the Lt. Governor could have very easily taken over no differently than if the same thing happened and the President was "out of pocket" and the VP needed to step up.

I don't know... he says he's going to pay back taxpayer money used to see his mistress... that to me means he did something wrong (read that illegal) by using taxpayer money in the first place.

And lying about his whereabouts for 5 whole days without turning over power so someone in the country was officially in charge in South Carolina... seems pertinent. Maybe you seriously believe a big guessing game was the prudent course to take in case of an emergency... I just disagree.

Whether he stays or whether he goes he's damaged his family, his political career and his political Party... you all do more damage to yourselves than the other side probably ever could.

Republicans like Sanford hypocrisy 101...

As far a Limbaugh he said what he said. Everyone can simply listen to any ANY ONE OF THE MANY VIDEO CLIPS they choose

You mean one of your chosen clips, that spoonfeed Progbots like yourself exactly what you want to hear... Rather than going to the Limbaugh website to read it all in context....

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: I'm checking e-mail. "Rush, are you kidding, this theory of yours about Sanford?" No, I'm not. My first thought was he said: "To hell with this. The Democrats are destroying the country. We can't do anything to stop it. I gave everything I had to stop it here in South Carolina. My wife's left me, the hell with it. I'm going to enjoy life what little time I've got left." Folks, there are a lot of people that are looking at life, they're saying screw it. They're saying screw it. Before Obama takes away all their money, before Obama takes away their house or the economy takes away their house, there are people who are simply saying the hell with this. They've tuned out. The hell with it. I'm just going to try to enjoy it as much as I can. Clinton was in Argentina the other night from what I'm told. I frankly think that this is what's wrong with the economy today.

01125109.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

I frankly think a whole lot of people have just lost their spirit. Normal Americans, cap and trade. Stimulus bill. Taking over the automobile companies. They see it. They don't have a voice. They're saying screw it. I can't stop it. The political party that I'm a member of has no spirit either. Do you see any spirit out of the Republican Party? Obama's killing it everywhere it used to be. And that's why the economy is languishing, because in normal times people that make this country work overcome all these obstacles. But now people don't see any way to stop this. Warren Buffet said yesterday: We're in a shambles. The economy's in a shambles. There's no improvement for the end of the year. So Sanford is saying: You know, what the hell, I love this woman. Screw it. I mean, it doesn't make sense and forget the dignity, morality. I'm just telling you a lot of people may have the same attitude.
END TRANSCRIPT

There is only one line where Rush mentions the Bamster:

Before Obama takes away all their money, before Obama takes away their house or the economy takes away their house, there are people who are simply saying the hell with this.

It takes a Probot's mental acumen (or lack thereof) to extrapolate from that one sentence: Limbaugh blames Obama for Sanford's affair

Thus, therefore, and in conclusion to... You, the Turkish Douche, Overbite and all the rest of you carnival barking moonbats have yet again resorted to lying about what Limbaugh actually said (creating a strawman) in order to attack him (knocking down your own strawman) and now you puff out your chests, stomp your feet, and declare yourselves superior to everyone who sees through your acts of mental masturbation.

olbergoof.jpg

You mean one of your chosen clips, that spoonfeed Progbots like yourself exactly what you want to hear... Rather than going to the Limbaugh website to read it all in context....

Any clip.

There is only one line where Rush mentions the Bamster:

Why would it take more than that?:confused:

Let's practice with a similar example shall we... (I'll use ASPCA and you)

I was thinking, this whole thing about ASPCA just makes no sense... it just isn't like him. The first thing I thought of, seriously, was that the Conservatives have so screwed up the HOP with their insane uninformed & malicious posts that ASPCA just finally said the hell with it. I really mean this. He probably thought my god this blog is going to hell in a handbag... everyone is dejected and nobody cares. After the HUGE battle he'd just been through and lost trying to stop Genseneca from fearmongering and smearing the innocent he just said to hell with it I'm going to leave the country and have a little fun blogging somewhere, anywhere else!

see... one is enough.;)

Before Obama takes away all their money, before Obama takes away their house or the economy takes away their house, there are people who are simply saying the hell with this.

It takes a Probot's mental acumen (or lack thereof) to extrapolate from that one sentence: Limbaugh blames Obama for Sanford's affair

Dude............ dude.......... that dog won't hunt.::rolleyes:

RUSH THE HUTT clearly... CLEARLY... says that... the reason Sanford said hell with it the country's going to hell I might as well get out of here and have some fun was because he had done such a great battle against President Obama and LOST.

There's no spinning it. People can see it. Just walk away from the keyboard...:)

You've obviously never known anyone who has been through such a situation. I every case I've seen, BOTH parties are, to one degree or another, to blame. When men cheat, 99 times out of 100 it's because their wife has either turned into a "ice princess", or simply a raving biotch. When women cheat, it's generally because their husband has been taking her for granted and/or simply ignoring her. Two wrongs don't make it right, but simply put, it's none of our business.
Oh, please let me know when your 'marriage counseling book/seminar/speaking engagement will be...many will flock to that location for an insightful event filled 5 minutes of your knowledge...LMAO
Yet, here you are slandering Jenny Sanfords name {as if your word were gospel and you were in the know, about their private life} You speak out of all of your 'openings' and you make about as much sense too...NOT!!!

You know the 'oath of office'...well isn't that just wonderful??? And what you are and are not aware if is not in question here...you are as clueless as the rest of 'John Q. Public' but the State of Carolina has the right to ask and get the straight answers from Mark Sanford!

BTW...you made that statement once before and I went to check to see if any, any media source was quoted, or had Mark Sanford referenced with that tid-bit...and it isn't out there. So this begs the question again...WTH are you coming up with that "he had the time scheduled to take off" when the entire event was a huge surprise to the Lt. Governor/aides/staff at the Governors Mansion {except for that poor individual that was told the lie about the hiking trip}...JEEZ LOUISE...post your sources or live with the FACT that nothing you say will have any credibility...put up or shut up!!! PROOF & FACTS will set your free and at least make what you say believable???

There's no spinning it. People can see it. Just walk away from the keyboard.

Your statement:

Limbaugh blames Obama for Sanford's affair

Which is a lie.

Rush never blamed Sanford's 2 year affair - which even Rush said began 2 years earlier - on Obama - who just took office 6 months ago. You, the Turkish douche and Overbite can all circle jerk one another for setting up and knocking down that strawman.

Rush posited that Sanford left town (as opposed to beginning an affair) without telling anyone because he said 'screw it' and walked away.

If your thread title were honest it would read:

Progressives invent strawmen to viciously attack Limbaugh

Spin away you malicious, carnival barking, navy blue, whirling dervish.

I listen everyday. He's a genius and attacks like this one just go to prove what a genius he is...
Better get a slobber rag ready, you sound like a Limbot right here.
This is just more of the same from the left. If you don't listen to Rush, you don't appreciate his sense of humor and if you're a bot who doesn't listen to Rush, any hack can take what he's said out of context and present it as gospel at which time you'll jump up and down, flailing about, crying about what a druggie he is and take the opportunity to denigrate his audience. Which only shows how pathetic such people are and how they've failed at life.
Yeah, because Rush never plays soundbites over and over within the context he chooses to fit his agenda.
This Young Turk Douche sets up the context as he wants you to perceive it, then plays the clip of Rush, then follows up with a distortion by saying that Rush blamed the Sanford affair on Obama and finally pointing out the affair had been going on for years.... a fact Rush had pointed out about 3 minutes before the soundbite snippet used by the Turk Douche. Typical tactic for propagandists.
LOL, well firstly, I dont listen to any political talk radio, and have pretty much avoided any partisan talk shows. But reading and hearing the statements he made, there is no question to me that he did in fact blame Democrats and Obama for the affair in question.
Prior to the soundbite, Rush had discussed the length of the affair, he talked about how Sanford had been fighting the stimulus money from going to his state and how losing that battle was a huge blow to his states long term fiscal outlook (because the money runs out in 2011 and its on the states to raise the revenue necessary to continue the programs instituted by the stimulus). There was so much context leading up to and after that soundbite, its just political hackery and blatant dishonesty to use the clip as the Turk Douche has done.
Or like the political hackery that Rush as king of, just directed the other way. Frankly I dont endorse either, which is why I generally dont tune in.

Here is part of what Rush said in his clip:
"My first thought was he said to hell with this! The Democrats are destroying the country, we can't do anything to stop it, I gave everything I had to stop it here in South Carolina, my wife has left me... To hell with it! I'm going to enjoy my life, what little time I've got left."
Again, implying that the Democrats caused Stanfords wife to leave him. Then also goes on to imply that somehow the Democrats are shortening his lifespan. When in fact that Sanford has had this affair going on for YEARS!
Rush didn't blame Obama for the affair... The only time he even mentioned Obama was to say that Obama had crushed the spirit of many an American...
So how does that cause or justify or sordid affair that happens at the expense to tax payers?
While many American spirits have no doubt been raised by the Messiah, he has also crushed the spirits of many millions through his ability to do no wrong in the eyes of his:

'mindless followers' of the like minded ILK that swallow whatever dear, dear [Obama Messiah] has to say will feel as though their leader is being much persecuted/harassed about those finite points.
Jesus H. Christ, are you actually reading what you type? You sound like the worst Obamabots I have ever come across. Someone might need to post the "leave Brittany Alone" video here.
So Bunz... Listening to Rush is an informed decision. He's not issuing marching orders like the Messiah issues his flock of sheeple. Rush isn't popular because hes the king of talk radio, he's the king of talk radio because he's such a harmless, lovable little fuzzball with talent on loan from Gawd.
Are joking me, what about all that Operation Chaos garbage he was spouting a year ago. He was encouraging people to commit borderline election fraud. He tells people what to do, how to vote, and more importantly and scarey, how to THINK everyday.

Look, honestly I dont care who you listen to for your political agenda. Personally I like to think mine through on my own, but to each thier own. If it is an informed decision for you, that is fine. But saying he has talent on loan from "Gawd" is among the worst kool aid swallowing I have heard. It is the RIGHT who is claiming that Obama is some sort of Messiah. It is obvious where the implications of a Messiah falls, and it is the right and Rush.
BTW, if Rush is still a druggie after going to rehab and getting clean for having become addicted to legally prescribed medication... Then surely our dear, dear leader Obama is a cokehead, pot smoking, alcoholic lush for he never went to rehab and was never issued a prescription for the drugs he used.
I could give 2 corn filled tirds about Rush and his drug use. Doesnt matter to me.

You have spent just about every post in this thread defending Rush for his statements that are totally bogus, assinine and idiotic. All you got to say is that "Rush went to far in this one."

Your statement:

Limbaugh blames Obama for Sanford's affair

Which is a lie.

Rush never blamed Sanford's 2 year affair - which even Rush said began 2 years earlier - on Obama - who just took office 6 months ago. You, the Turkish douche and Overbite can all circle jerk one another for setting up and knocking down that strawman.

Rush posited that Sanford left town (as opposed to beginning an affair) without telling anyone because he said 'screw it' and walked away.

If your thread title were honest it would read:

Progressives invent strawmen to viciously attack Limbaugh

Spin away you malicious, carnival barking, navy blue, whirling dervish.

What a wiener.:rolleyes:

Typical word smithing to try a eek out some small amount less of due criticism.

The whole idea of a "headline" is to grab people's attention. If you write the whole story and every single detail and subliminal nuance it's not a "headline" any more.

Allow me to try to appease you so you might stop nit picking and be able to dry away some of those big crocodile tears...:rolleyes:

RIGHT WING KOOK DRUGGIE LIMBAUGH BLAMES THE DEMOCRATS & PRESIDENT OBAMA FOR BEING THE IMPETUS FOR REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR MARK SANFORD RETURNING TO HIS CHEATING WAYS, LYING TO HIS CONSTITUENTS AND TRAVELING TO SEE HIS LONG TIME MISTRESS IN ARGENTINA.

Kind of wordy headline but all better now. My god we wouldn't want it to appear that Sanford was a half decent person BEFORE the Dems & President Obama got him so terribly shook up.
:rolleyes:

Jesus H. Christ, are you actually reading what you type? You sound like the worst Obamabots I have ever come across.
The part in bold, was what ASPCA4EVER wrote about Limbaugh Listeners. I was just tossing it right back in her lap.

Are joking me, what about all that Operation Chaos garbage he was spouting a year ago.
Its quite simple... Obama needed to get beat up politically and the Republican party was too chickenshat to take any shots at him. Hillary was more than willing to beat up on Obama, so Chaos drew out the primary by supporting her when she began falling in the polls so that both took a political beating. As for charges of election fraud... Ever heard of ACORN? That's real election fraud and its being swept under the rug.

Look, honestly I dont care who you listen to for your political agenda. Personally I like to think mine through on my own, but to each thier own.
I don't listen to him for my political agenda but its certainly good of you to have taken all those cheap shots at me like that Mr. Moderator. I'd expect that from political hacks that post in blue but I expect better treatment from our moderators.

Rush is entertaining. To me, his show is the Daily Show for Conservatives. How many of the people on this forum watch Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert? How many people would consider Stewart and/or Colbert to be genius's for what they do? Do they listen for a "political agenda"? Do you attack Jon Stewart and Colbert as a hate mongers? How about their listeners? You could certainly take the nasty things they've said about people and make the case to those who don't watch or understand the shows that they are both hatemongers. I don't think either of them are funny, I think they're both cheapshotting a$$holes... which is also why I can understand why people don't like Rush. I just don't understand why Rush haters equate him with a legitimate newsman rather than equating him with a Stewart or Colbert.

If it is an informed decision for you, that is fine.
It is an informed decision. Most of my information and news comes from CSpan and relevant internet sources (GAO, CBO, House & Senate etc.) and I guarantee I've read more of the bills that pass through Congress than the Congressmen who ACTUALLY VOTE FOR THEM! Rush is just the lighter side of politics, just like watching Stewart or Colbert to laugh at what would otherwise make you crazy.

But saying he has talent on loan from "Gawd" is among the worst kool aid swallowing I have heard.
That's why its funny... See you don't get the humor. Its Rush who says he has "talent on loan from gawd" and while you may not see the humor in that, it cracks me up and I know other Rush listeners appreciate the humor.

It is the RIGHT who is claiming that Obama is some sort of Messiah.
Nonsense... Pure nonsense. While I'm sure not everyone that supports him sees him as the "Messiah", your lying to yourself if you don't think there are those on the left who think he is a deity.. Here are just a few examples, there are many:

"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." -- Newsweek editor Evan Thomas

Look at his Campaign Propaganda... Or his press coverage... notice that they like to put a halo over his head as if he's some sort of Jesus figure.

obama_noland_poster.jpg

Here is a pic that ran in Reuters:
Obama_halo.jpg

There are no shortage of lefties that claim him to be some sort of god or messiah... That's why the Right jumps all over it. The Right Wingers didn't make it up, we're making fun of the bots who do worship him as a god.

You have spent just about every post in this thread defending Rush for his statements that are totally bogus, assinine and idiotic. All you got to say is that "Rush went to far in this one."
As soon as you and the rest of the Rush haters come out attacking Stewart and Colbert as having "gone too far" every time they say things that are "bogus, asinine and idiotic"... But you won't do that because you expect them to say such things to make you laugh, as I expect Rush to say things that make me laugh. Yet you draw this double standard when its Rush saying things you find 'bogus, asinine and idiotic' because you don't see the humor in it.

Why should you, or anyone, care what Rush says? Rush is not an elected official, he has zero power over your life, he can't raise your taxes or send you to war or affect your life in any way shape or form. From my perspective, if you didn't care when Stewart blamed Bush for destroying the levy's and flooding New Orleans, then why should you get your panties in a bunch when Rush blames Democrats and/or Obama for Sanford ditching his obligations and skipping town?

Werbung:
NO ONE does more whining than the liberal left. NO ONE. I should know because I live in the most liberal of countries on the planet. It is a sad sight to see when libtards of all stripes whine, *****, moan, groan and call their mommies.

Back