Durbin: 70/day will die for no Health Care; Dems still delay benefits four years

Because, in the face of reality, you can't argue facts of the Democrat proposed HCR because no one, including yourself, knows WTF is in the bill.

Pelosi: "we must pass this bill so you can see what is in it..."

Please present a valid case to the bill's sustainability,

I will...as soon as you post Pelosi's full sentence instead of the altered fraud you just posted@!

This is why no one takes you seriously Webrockk. You post photoshopped fake photos, altered videos , lies & frauds & expect people won't see through them.
Post her full statement!

Werbung:
A typical fanatic-leftist response: Anything bad is conservatives' fault.

The truth is, of course, that Dems wrote in the four-year delay in most benefits so that they could take in money for ten years while only paying out benefits for six. This is so they could pretend that the bill was "paying for itself", by pointing to the first ten years after the bill passes.

So, the reason the Democrats are letting more than 100,000 people die, is to save money and falsify the balance sheets.

Has Durbin said anything more about this?

I disagree with your allegation & believe the waiting period is a cave to the right in order to gain the necessary votes to pass the bill at all.
Regardless of the wait, the bill has many important benefits & will eventually save us all money.

Because, in the face of reality, you can't argue facts of the Democrat proposed HCR because no one, including yourself, knows WTF is in the bill.

Pelosi: "we must pass this bill so you can see what is in it..."

You go from forum to forum posting this lie & don't expect to get caught??
Here is a fraudulent thread you started on another forum on this exact same BS lie http://www.politicalhotwire.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4275-what-does-this-mean/page__fromsearch__1

You got caught & exposed as a liar there & now you'll see if you can get away with it here??

Here is her UNALTERED statement:
“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy. Furthermore, we believe that health care reform, again I said at the beginning of my remarks, that we sent the three pillars that the President’s economic stabilization and job creation initiatives were education and innovation—innovation begins in the classroom—clean energy and climate, addressing the climate issues in an innovative way to keep us number one and competitive in the world with the new technology, and the third, first among equals I may say, is health care, health insurance reform. Health insurance reform is about jobs. This legislation alone will create 4 million jobs, about 400,000 jobs very soon.

“We must have the courage, though, to get the job done. We have the ideas. We have the commitment. We have the dedication. We know the urgency. Now we have to have the courage to get the job done. So proud that President Obama is taking the message so forcefully to the American people! This is long overdue, a hundred years.

“The challenges we face, the health, the education, the education of our children, the economic well-being of their families, the safety of neighborhoods, all of this, all roads lead to you. The challenges we all face are too great though for each of us to face them alone. We need to form the partnerships, strengthen partnerships at every level of government and with committed and compassionate leaders to understand that the need to focus on the next generation, we need to focus on the next generation, not the next election.

“With that in mind and with great enthusiasm and a sense of history that we have of this responsibility to ensure that health care in America is a right not a privilege; let us move forward in the spirit of restoring and strengthening our partnership, and finding solutions in difficult times. In so doing, we will realize the dream of a brighter future. Thank you for all that you do to make that so.

“Thank you NACo, for the opportunity to be with you. On behalf of my colleagues in the Congress, I welcome you to Washington, D.C. I hope we will see you on Capitol Hill. We want your advocacy either here or from home.

“Thank you, Valerie Brown, for the invitation to be here. Thank you all.”

http://www.speaker.g...eleases?id=1576

I will...as soon as you post Pelosi's full sentence instead of the altered fraud you just posted@!

This is why no one takes you seriously Webrockk. You post photoshopped fake photos, altered videos , lies & frauds & expect people won't see through them.
Post her full statement!

Pelosi: "But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of controversy"

Ok...didn't change the meaning of her words one iota.

Now, I predict you will reneg on your words "as soon as you post..." by diverting and derailing from my original request by presenting some fantastical, lame interpretation of Pelosi's "real" meaning of her words. I just checked my watch, and am counting down......now.

Pelosi: "We need to pass this bill so you can see what is in it, away from the fog of controversy"

Ok...didn't change the meaning of her words one iota.

Now, I predict you will reneg on your words "as soon as you post..." by diverting and derailing from my original request by presenting some fantastical, lame interpretation of Pelosi's "real" meaning of her words. I just checked my watch, and am counting down......now.

Read my post above (which you evidently missed) that exposes you as the trolling liar your really are,
HC is to important a topic to waste time talking to a TROLL about & that linked thread answers all your questions from many different members.

Don%27t%20feed%20the%20troll.jpg

Read my post above (which you evidently missed) that exposes you as the trolling liar your really are,
HC is to important a topic to waste time talking to a TROLL about & that linked thread answers all your questions from many different members.

Wow...less than a minute. You are as predictable as the sun coming up in the east.

So, you got nothing.

I asked you to present valid arguments for Democrat proposed HCR without emotional, leftist's, partisan talking point crap and spin, and you simply can't without further proving you have no idea what you are talking about.

I asked you to ......

Nobody really cares what trolls want Webrockk...They just want to get away from them.... & back into the fresh air of real, honest dialogue with forum members they may disagree with, but ones that don't make them feel they need a shower after every encounter.

Nobody really cares what trolls want Webrockk...They just want to get away from them.... & back into the fresh air of real, honest dialogue with forum members they may disagree with, but ones that don't make them feel they need a shower after every encounter.

I'm still searching for "honest dialogue" from you, sir.

A few simple questions predictably ignored or diverted from, is all I ever get from your ilk.

Let me further simplify: Who will ultimately pay for the initial 1 trillion dollar cost estimates for Democrat proposed HCR? How is this individual entitlement sustainable? What are your views on individual entitlement as it pertains to the Constitution?

I will be interested in your predictable non-reply for even one of these questions.

That sound you just heard was devil505 running away from the debate at high speed, with his tail tucked firmly between his hind legs. :rolleyes:

I have no reason to not continue our conversation. I responded to your argument & disagreed with your opinion. Are you demanding I agree with you?

I'm still searching for "honest dialogue" from you, sir.

Sorry Webrockk. You seem to think that you can spit in people's faces & then nicley ask them to debate you??
It doesn't work that way. Most of my debates are with people I disagree with totally. That's what makes it fun! (people can disagree without being disagreeable)
You spit in the faces of too many people to then come crawling back to beg them to have a civil debate with you. You've had many chances & you've failed every time.
Sorry......go find another foxhole...this one is occupied!

Sorry Webrockk. You seem to think that you can spit in people's faces & then nicley ask them to debate you??
It doesn't work that way. Most of my debates are with people I disagree with totally. That's what makes it fun! (people can disagree without being disagreeable)
You spit in the faces of too many people to then come crawling back to beg them to have a civil debate with you. You've had many chances & you've failed every time.
Sorry......go find another foxhole...this one is occupied!

Still nothing.

Little Acorn, perhaps you could relay my simple questions... as Devil doesn't appear to want to answer them since they are coming from me.

Bump...I'd hate to see this thread disappear without some attempt to answer my questions...How about it, Devil?

Werbung:
Bump...I'd hate to see this thread disappear without some attempt to answer my questions...How about it, Devil?

I hate to see a grown Troll begging but you're just boring me at this point (yawn)....so I'll have say .......feeding time is over for now.

Back