Durbin: 70/day will die for no Health Care; Dems still delay benefits four years

Ok, I give up.

As most can tell, I actually already knew the outcome of any attempts to have my simple questions answered by you.

Enjoy your afternoon, sir.

Werbung:
Ok, I give up.

As most can tell, I actually already knew the outcome of any attempts to have my simple questions answered by you.

Enjoy your afternoon, sir.

Man am I a sucker or what??.......Your sudden use of the word "Sir" caught my interest though.....Why the sudden feigned civility?? (I'm assuming it's a joke of some sort but......I just don't get it??)

2010-03-17-chronicle-cartoon.jpg

I'm not wasting my time arguing against "The Sky Is Falling"...insurance industry/GOP BS that when the HC bill is passed........Life on this planet will end, nor will I waste time disproving the people who insist that the Earth is flat!@ http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm

Have fun!

(as far as "Dumbed Down Education" is concerned.......It is not I that is to dumb to understand that you have been sold a bunch of crap by the hc insurance industry/GOP....& they are laughing at you right now!)

Are you really trying to convince us that when this hc bill is passed (& it will be passed this month)...That we will all die because there will be no doctors working anymore??....REALLY????
We Americans are so sick & tired of the right wing's scare tactics & lies........Do us all a favor & go stand on the highway & stick your tongues out at passing motorists!

When the AMA talks of a shortage of doctors; when your master BO adds special funds to encourage more students for medicene; and then you add an additional 30+ million to the system; and current doctors say they are going to quit; are you seriously saying this will not present a problem?

There are approx. 950,000 doctors currently for for 300+ million people. That is about 1 doctor for every 315 individuals if all of them were primary care physicians. However, less then one in three is. So, in reality you have about one PCP for every 500 persons. (The rest are plastic surgeons, etc.)

Anyway, good luck to you if you get sick.

BTW, isn't "chicken little" the story you on the left are using about healthcare now? It is such an emergeancy, a crisis, people are dying, yada, yada. Wait till after the garbage is passed.

When the AMA talks of a shortage of doctors;

Psst!!...Read bellow:

UPDATED EXCLUSIVE: New England Journal of Medicine says it didn't publish or produce health care "survey"

Right-wing media have seized on a dubious, three-month old email "survey" that purports to show that physicians are concerned about health care reform and that 46 percent of the primary care doctors surveyed "indicated that they would leave medicine - or try to leave medicine - as a result of health reform." Many media figures have falsely attributed this survey to the New England Journal of Medicine. For example, on Fox & Friends, co-host Brian Kilmeade said: "The New England Journal of Medicine has published a report and did a survey, and they said the impact of reform on primary care physicians, 46 percent, they say, feel reform will force them out or make them want to leave medicine."

This is false.

Media Matters for America contacted the New England Journal of Medicine, which confirmed it neither conducted nor published the "survey."

NEJM spokesperson Jennifer Zeis told Media Matters that the study had "nothing to do with the New England Journal of Medicine's original research." She also made clear that the study "was not published by the New England Journal of Medicine," and said that "we are taking steps to clarify the source of the survey."

The "report" that right-wing media are citing actually appeared in Recruiting Physicians Today, which is an employment newsletter produced by "the publishers of the New England Journal of Medicine." According to Zeis, that report actually "was written by the Medicus Firm," the medical recruitment firm that conducted the "survey."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201003170036

Just another LIE from your buddies!

I agree! the four year waiting period is a cave to the right & should immediately be changed in the next session of Congress. Hopefully it will be, along with passing a public option.

No, its a two pronged sleight of hand to make this appear to not add to the deficit by collecting money without paying for any actual healthcare and eliminating 500B of healthcare via Medicare. Considering this hits the elderly primarily, that 70 a day will likely shoot WAY up.

In short, its poorly engineered smoke and mirrors.

Psst!!...Read bellow:

UPDATED EXCLUSIVE: New England Journal of Medicine says it didn't publish or produce health care "survey"

Right-wing media have seized on a dubious, three-month old email "survey" that purports to show that physicians are concerned about health care reform and that 46 percent of the primary care doctors surveyed "indicated that they would leave medicine - or try to leave medicine - as a result of health reform." Many media figures have falsely attributed this survey to the New England Journal of Medicine. For example, on Fox & Friends, co-host Brian Kilmeade said: "The New England Journal of Medicine has published a report and did a survey, and they said the impact of reform on primary care physicians, 46 percent, they say, feel reform will force them out or make them want to leave medicine."

This is false.

Media Matters for America contacted the New England Journal of Medicine, which confirmed it neither conducted nor published the "survey."

NEJM spokesperson Jennifer Zeis told Media Matters that the study had "nothing to do with the New England Journal of Medicine's original research." She also made clear that the study "was not published by the New England Journal of Medicine," and said that "we are taking steps to clarify the source of the survey."

The "report" that right-wing media are citing actually appeared in Recruiting Physicians Today, which is an employment newsletter produced by "the publishers of the New England Journal of Medicine." According to Zeis, that report actually "was written by the Medicus Firm," the medical recruitment firm that conducted the "survey."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201003170036

Just another LIE from your buddies!

Like mediamatters is a reliable source? Just as an example, mediamatters says the survey was done by Recruiting Physicians Today which is a lie. Investors Daily (IDP/TIPP) did the original survey in 2009, and Medicus did a follow up one this year. If mediamatters had actually talked to NE Journal of Medicene they would have found out that the report was an insert in the Journal, not a report by said magazine.

So, you might do a little research on your own rather then believe what is told to you by known liars who were put into business by two other liars, Geroge Soros, and Hillary Clinton, for the purpose of trashing Conservatives.

http://www.tipponline.com/healthcare/to-repeat-doctors-could-hang-it-up

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/print/62812

Let me see if I have this right:
the New England Journal of Medicine actually did publish that survey & now they are lying & claiming they didn't?

As usual you demonstrate that you cannot comprehend what was said, and thus have to rely on others to explain everything to you.

Now, read slowly (and you would have read this if you had just read what I posted) the NRJM put it as an INSERT in their magazine.

Do you understand now? It was not published as an article in the magazine. It was an insert.

the NRJM put it as an INSERT in their magazine.

Do you understand now? It was not published as an article in the magazine. It was an insert.

An insert in their journal & published by NRJM?...Have a link proving that BS?

Werbung:
Back