For those of you who have questions about libertarians...here you go...Enjoy:)

Never said you we're a neocon. Funny how you brought that up first:) Bob Barr...good for you. Your problem is you think you understand me and where I'm coming from. Ron Paul supporters turn you off and so do Gary Johnson supporters. Sorry to hear that. I never mention anything like that in Regards to Romney or Obama supporters just saying. Please find some of your old post and put them up. I want you to prove me wrong so I can apologize and you can feel better about yourself. You still have that attitude though which says a lot about your character. What turns you off about their supporters? You call it a shame but I think it's because maybe you see them as a threat. You claim your not a neo-con but I sense a little right wing in you that at times likes to show it's face. I mean more power to you if that's your forte. LIVE FREE GenSenca. I insist. :)
You go find some of his old posts. Do you know how to work this board to find older posts? You can click on his name and from there find all his posts and threads started.

Werbung:
You go find some of his old posts. Do you know how to work this board to find older posts? You can click on his name and from there find all his posts and threads started.

But didn't he state that he didn't know how to find those old posts? "I don't know how to search the forums any more for old posts but it would be fun to find the thread I had four years ago in support of Bob Barr - for whom I voted..." Those are his own words. But I'll do that. Because lord knows how much he loathes me atm :)

But didn't he state that he didn't know how to find those old posts? "I don't know how to search the forums any more for old posts but it would be fun to find the thread I had four years ago in support of Bob Barr - for whom I voted..." Those are his own words. But I'll do that. Because lord knows how much he loathes me atm :)
I highly doubt he loathes you. Click a persons name/icon then go to their home page and from there you look for the tab that says their posts.

Gen has 7 pages , go to the 7th page at the bottom, that is his first post Greetings and salutations

read from there, they say sorry to him. And be very glad you will have seven full pages of links to learn from :)

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/search/29258/

People voted for Ross Perot--and that gave us the beginning of the Clinton Horror--which is connected to Obama and his ilk.
The great danger of voting for a third party at this level.

They first need to develop local, state leaders in politics--and then go where it leads.
So far--Libertarianism is a nice idea--John Stossel stuff--but deadwood in national politics.

Loathation is pretty much impossible on this forum.
I am sure I would be the object of it if it were so.
There has been serious opination that I am opinionated.
It's all just small talk--where disparate folks come to offer a nugget from their head.

It's when you drift into the left-wing only forums that all hell breaks loose!
I have been banned, stalked, sought-out, cursed and had torrents of invective unleashed on me on those hell-holes. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I highly doubt he loathes you.

Of course I don't... KC is just absurd. Claiming that I don't understand Libertarians, that I should learn about them, that I should vote for them... It's like Gary Johnson attacking Bob Barr as being someone who doesn't understand Libertarians, who needs to learn about them, and who should vote for them. It's just ridiculous. As I said, he obviously knows nothing about me and, worse yet, he has zero interest in educating himself.

Of course I don't... KC is just absurd. Claiming that I don't understand Libertarians, that I should learn about them, that I should vote for them... It's like Gary Johnson attacking Bob Barr as being someone who doesn't understand Libertarians, who needs to learn about them, and who should vote for them. It's just ridiculous. As I said, he obviously knows nothing about me and, worse yet, he has zero interest in educating himself.
Well he has the link now to a great deal of reading. So hopefully he will read and learn

Well he has the link now to a great deal of reading. So hopefully he will read and learn
Oh yeah, I forgot... Thanks for posting that! The link didn't work but I was able to figure it out by your description. The OLD forum format had clickable links to look at every post you've ever made OR every thread you'd created. The new format requires that I go through the search function, now I know! Thanks again!

Oh yeah, I forgot... Thanks for posting that! The link didn't work but I was able to figure it out by your description. The OLD forum format had clickable links to look at every post you've ever made OR every thread you'd created. The new format requires that I go through the search function, now I know! Thanks again!
You are welcome. I Think that is only the threads you started. I still dont know how to find every single post created. I just found out how to find posts. Go to the persons page and click the actual numbers after the word "message". all my posts came up after I clicked that. So now we can find all posts and threads :)

Off topic question for others here:
What are "trophy points" and can they be used to get shiny "Loving Cups"? :D
If you get to 100 trophy points, Walter will personally come over to your house and cook you dinner!*

*Offer not valid in neighborhoods more than 1 block away from Walter's house.

I am not totally sure but you get so many trophy points based on how many posts you do and I think it also combines with how many likes you get? I wish we had a hate button too so I could hate a bunch of posts :)

Well--disagreement is often mistaken for "hate".
Save hate for those truly evil.
I always enjoy those who disagree--but--choose to offer a reasonably snide remark that can be condescending--but clever enough to bring a smile to ONE side of your mouth.

A sincere attempt to elucidate WHY they might feel so juxtaposed--is a learning experience sometimes. I like to hear all sorts of opinions myself, at the very least, I get to understand more how the minds of others work.

A "dislike" as well as a "like" indicia--is a good idea.

Werbung:
Well--disagreement is often mistaken for "hate".
Save hate for those truly evil.
I always enjoy those who disagree--but--choose to offer a reasonably snide remark that can be condescending--but clever enough to bring a smile to ONE side of your mouth.

A sincere attempt to elucidate WHY they might feel so juxtaposed--is a learning experience sometimes. I like to hear all sorts of opinions myself, at the very least, I get to understand more how the minds of others work.

A "dislike" as well as a "like" indicia--is a good idea.
ok I would be happy with dislike

I could just type "hate" faster :)

Back