For those of you who have questions about libertarians...here you go...Enjoy:)

If you get to 100 trophy points, Walter will personally come over to your house and cook you dinner!*
*Offer not valid in neighborhoods more than 1 block away from Walter's house.

Fantastisch!
If the Concorde was still going across the pond--I would take a small room near him over there.

Werbung:
I can understand your not liking his stance on Israel but he does make some good points... Like the fact that we send 4-5 times as much foreign "aid" to Israel's enemies as we do to Israel, and we set limits on the amounts and types of military hardware we "allow" Israel to purchase. I love Israel, I support Israel, and Paul's position is not a deal breaker for me. I know Israel can defend itself, as it's proven time and again, without "help" from the US.

When I was in Texas I met a young guy who was in the IDF (Israeli Defense Force), he was sent to UT to learn farci (sp), and we became fast friends. We talked about all sorts of things, including life in the US and Israel, he even taught me some Hebrew, and I was especially interested in hearing about his time with the IDF.

When his semester was over he had to go back to Israel. He gave me a book and a couple of shirts as goodbye gifts. One of the shirts said, "Don't worry America... Israel has your back!" and the other has the Hebrew letters IDF on it. They are almost 10 years old, I still wear them, and they hold a great deal of sentimental value. The book? Atlas Shrugged... It should go without saying that book that changed my life.

Point being, he was an Israeli soldier and he agreed with Ron Paul's position on our foreign policy with Israel. They don't want us to fight their wars for them, they can take care of themselves, they just don't want us hampering Israel's ability to defend itself under the guise of "helping" Israel. I know all of that is purely anecdotal but it made a difference in how I viewed our role as Israel's ally.
Your friend sounds really nice, I would have liked him. My problem with Ron Paul isn’t so much that he seems anti-Israel, and he does seem anti-Israel to me. But what bothers me more is that he seems to think it’s not a big deal if Iran has nuclear weapons. He said some things in his debates that really made me uncomfortable. All of them concern the Middle East. I do not think it is our job to “protect” Israel, but I do think it’s our job to help any ally including Israel when they are in need of help. To me an ally is like a friend. I would be more concerned for a friend’s situation than I would someone I have no relationship with. And I would be putting more time into a relationship with a friend than someone who is not. I feel like Ron Paul would wash his hands of the Middle East and basically everyplace but our 50-states.

I personally believe in a higher power and I think Israel is going to be protected no matter who is running America. But that being said, I still want to be on the right side of history. I want to be there for our ally’s. I still think America is the planets last great hope.

Yes, people like you are a threat... To Libertarians.

No you see me as a Threat Gen. Your afraid of what I believe in. I'm a libertarian and unlike you. I don't blame others for my freedom being eroded but you sure like to go way back and cry about it. you know maybe 20 years was too long to realize how misinformed you we're about the political system. Remember you said it best. "I voted LP 4 times in the past 20 years and all I got was this lousy Tee-shirt and people taking my rights away" Ok that's not exactly what you said but it might as well be. LIVE FREE!!!

No you see me as a Threat Gen. Your afraid of what I believe in. I'm a libertarian and unlike you. I don't blame others for my freedom being eroded but you sure like to go way back and cry about it. you know maybe 20 years was too long to realize how misinformed you we're about the political system. Remember you said it best. "I voted LP 4 times in the past 20 years and all I got was this lousy Tee-shirt and people taking my rights away" Ok that's not exactly what you said but it might as well be. LIVE FREE!!!

so will you be telling us why Gary Johnson is the reason for Gen (or anyone else) to vote LP ?

so will you be telling us why Gary Johnson is the reason for Gen (or anyone else) to vote LP ?

Tell me why I should vote for Romney or Obama and I'll be glad to answer your question there DT. You Super-Moderator you...or maybe your Candy Crowly in disguise??? Hmmm.....>P

Tell me why I should vote for Romney or Obama and I'll be glad to answer your question there DT. You Super-Moderator you...or maybe your Candy Crowly in disguise??? Hmmm.....>P

vote for Obama if you like the direction the country is moving in.
vote for Romney if you dislike the direction the country is moving in.

one of them will win the presidency and have the impact that office holds on this very basic question.

Gosh Dog, why such a complicated answer? Are you trying to confuse him?

nah just trying to get this kid who apparently just got turned on to the LP and does not realize how politics works. education is the path to enlightenment. he's a lot like the Obamabots in 08 who got all cranked up on smoke and mirrors not realizing it was styrofoam greek columns and an empty chair.

nah just trying to get this kid who apparently just got turned on to the LP and does not realize how politics works. education is the path to enlightenment. he's a lot like the Obamabots in 08 who got all cranked up on smoke and mirrors not realizing it was styrofoam greek columns and an empty chair.
:) I agree, It reminds me of the obama bots, the ron paul nuts and it looks like he just found out that this guy might make dope legal if he could just get in......and that can be exciting I guess.

:) I agree, It reminds me of the obama bots, the ron paul nuts and it looks like he just found out that this guy might make dope legal if he could just get in......and that can be exciting I guess.

No and with due respect that's not the case. There more to life then legalized dope ;)

Werbung:
Back