Greatest Living Conservatives

Just a nice light topic to get the blood moving on this the first day of the year in which Liberalism dies...

My top five are:

1. Rush
  2. Ann Coulter
  3. Walter Williams
  4. Thomas Sowell
  5. ...and the ever outstanding Glenn Beck.

I'm with pocket... very sad to hear that these are your best?:confused:

You must feel very "alienated".:D

Coming to grips with the truly evil qualities of your comrades perhaps you might choose now as a good time to leave the Dark side and become a Jedi!

Werbung:
It is funny that Rush is first on the list.

Cons focus on his money. I focus on what he brings to the overall economy - nothing. Paying Rush millions is like paying all big time entertainers millions - a reason the US should die a horrible death because its people are so stupid.

Cons focus on his money. I focus on what he brings to the overall economy - nothing. Paying Rush millions is like paying all big time entertainers millions - a reason the US should die a horrible death because its people are so stupid.

Personally, I think that's it a pathetic/sad statement for the 'local' Republicans that this LIST IS THE BEST THAT THEY CAN COME UP WITH and they think that this shows them to be so removed from the SHEEPLE CROWD...

Well, since we have endowed big corporations with individual rights-

1. AIG
  2. Blackwater (Whoops, I mean Xe Services LLC)
  3. FOX Newscorp
  4. Haliburton
  5. … and the ever outstanding Jeff Beck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHaRAfxLd7g

[sorry can’t embed html script, yet… newb here]

Good video.

To make it show up, click the youtube tag at top of your screen, it will put the tags on your page you are typing. Then go to the Embed tag on the video you want to post, copy and paste it in between the (youtube) and (/youtube)

that should work.

nice video :)

Thanks, tried that, but if you look down at the box of posting rules, my HTML code is Off. Probably due to my low post count. But my editing is now on, so I assume html will also become available in time.

[EDIT] Ok, my bad. Thank you, I didn't do the

Thanks, tried that, but if you look down at the box of posting rules, my HTML code is Off. Probably due to my low post count. But my editing is now on, so I assume html will also become available in time.

Ah I didnt know that. I never had a problem with it. I wonder if those are new rules or if I never bothered to post till after I had been around a while.

Thanks for all your kind and considerate replies.

All I can say is, I love Jeff Beck.

A little known factoid - His great jam Going Down was written about liberals...

Here he is with the Great One Stevie Ray...another great conservative.

a reason the US should die a horrible death because its people are so stupid.
The most stupid thing we do is give money to people in other nations who are too stupid to be able to provide for themselves or too cowardly to rise up against dictactors. However, they shouldn't die a HORRIBLE death.......

Seriously,
No mention at all of

Bobby Jindal
Sarah Palin
George Bush
Cheney was mentioned
Pawlenty
Gingrich
The Governator
Ron Paul
Anybody but media personalities?

I mean come on? Is there not a living Conservative worthy of mention on your list that has actually held office or been active in politics more than shouting from a soap box?
I really hope for America that the Conservative movement has not been reduced to that.

Seriously,
No mention at all of

Bobby Jindal
Sarah Palin
George Bush
Cheney was mentioned
Pawlenty
Gingrich
The Governator
Ron Paul
Anybody but media personalities?

I mean come on? Is there not a living Conservative worthy of mention on your list that has actually held office or been active in politics more than shouting from a soap box?
I really hope for America that the Conservative movement has not been reduced to that.

But the header was Greatest living conservative

people like Rush dont have to get votes so they dont have to cave on
things they believe in.

All of the politicians you named have had to cave at one point or another
conservative values to compromise with other politicians, thus making them
not the greatest conservatives. Though I think everyone on your list are fine conservatives.

But the header was Greatest living conservative

people like Rush dont have to get votes so they dont have to cave on
things they believe in.

All of the politicians you named have had to cave at one point or another
conservative values to compromise with other politicians, thus making them
not the greatest conservatives. Though I think everyone on your list are fine conservatives.

Precisely. It's easy to TALK a big game.

Werbung:

Cons focus on his money. I focus on what he brings to the overall economy - nothing. Paying Rush millions is like paying all big time entertainers millions.....
C'mon...c'mon...by "big time entertainers" you're referring-to actors(?)...who (actually) do research on the characters they play (giving them much-more insight on the World, around them)...as-opposed-to Porky, who.....​
"...said that he though most people are incredibly gullible, and he felt that the key to radio programming was to reach that crowd, and that it would be really, really easy. He thought he thought he could get anyone to believe anything he said, and the more outrageous is was, the more they would believe it."

Back