Gun Rights

But of course it is well understood that all of the 'GUN PACKING' crowd has been through an extensive hand gun course and fully understands the repercussions of: know your target, know what/where the bullets will end up, don't panic, have correct aim, and hours of target practice weekly!!! RIIIIIGHT, I have a DREAM TOO ;)

Isn't Dick Cheney teaching such a course? :rolleyes:

I'm retired DEA & have been "Packing" concealed my whole adult life. I see no benefit to "open carry" at all & certainly not in crowded urban settings or when going to see the President give a speech. Carrying "Open" turns you into a target for gun-grabbers.

Werbung:
Isn't Dick Cheney teaching such a course? :rolleyes:

I'm retired DEA & have been "Packing" concealed my whole adult life. I see no benefit to "open carry" at all & certainly not in crowded urban settings or when going to see the President give a speech. Carrying "Open" turns you into a target for gun-grabbers.

Open carry does not make sense. It is more of a political statement than a right to self-protection. Concealed carry however, is the logical way to exercise the 2nd amendment right.

Werbung:
shall not be infringed

its pretty clear.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

That 1st amendment wording is pretty clear to.."Congress shall make no law"...& yet 100's of laws have been written & upheld on all of these rights.
Your argument is baseless. The SCOTUS has rejected a literal interpretation of the Constitution since the country was founded. (The founding Fathers did not require the suspension of common sense when governing this country nor did they consider the Constitution a "Suicide Pact" )

Back