Gun Rights

ktucan1

So I read recently about a gun-owner going into a Starbucks in Va practicing the state's open carry law and had no problems from the establishment what so ever. Starbucks as you all know is a very progressive company so obviously some gun rights advocates were shocked when this customer wasn't confronted by the employee's of Starbucks. My question is what if this individual was a gang-banger or maybe a well know drug dealer who neither one has ever been convicted of crime in their lives walked in and did the same thing? Would Starbucks ignore them too or maybe call the police and have them arrested. I think open carry should be practiced on the regular by every law abiding citizen however I think some states and local businesses would draw the line when it came to certain individuals so that right there tells me that if your going to allow certain segments of the population to open carry and discriminate against others then the open carry laws are a shame. I don't think anyone in the hood would be allowed to open carry because we all know that the police in these area's would be the first ones to complain about it and start arresting anyone in the poorer area's for doing it to begin with. So I'm interested to hear some of your comments on this because to be honest if you live in the inner cities of America you won't be allowed to practice this and I think some people wouldn't have a problem with it.

Werbung:
I think open carry should be practiced on the regular by every law abiding citizen. however I think some states and local businesses would draw the line when it came to certain individuals so that right there tells me that if your going to allow certain segments of the population to open carry and discriminate against others then the open carry laws are a shame. I don't think anyone in the hood would be allowed to open carry because we all know that the police in these area's would be the first ones to complain about it and start arresting anyone in the poorer area's for doing it to begin with. So I'm interested to hear some of your comments on this because to be honest if you live in the inner cities of America you won't be allowed to practice this and I think some people wouldn't have a problem with it.
BEEN there!!!!!

2-28-69%20cr2%20250.jpg

"Bring back the Black Panthers! In the 60s there was no more outspoken group of gun-rights enthusiasts. The Panthers marched in state capitols, bravely brandishing their firearms in defiance of those that would take away their Second Amendment rights.

No swifter cure for Posse-Comitatus-itis has been found!"

What I specifically enjoy are the 'NRA Mindset' that believe if more of Americans walked around 'PACKING' their own gun that more human life would be spared...Hmmm Wonder if they've thought that little mental blip completely through: a psychopath opens fire against some unknown target and several of the 'GUN PACKING' crowd return fire...just who and what are on the receiveing end of those bullets...:(
WOW, just imagine the Malay and the expendable casualties...:eek:

But of course it is well understood that all of the 'GUN PACKING' crowd has been through an extensive hand gun course and fully understands the repercussions of: know your target, know what/where the bullets will end up, don't panic, have correct aim, and hours of target practice weekly!!! RIIIIIGHT, I have a DREAM TOO ;)

Now you can just imagine the outcry from Republicans and Conservatives if the New Black Panther Party was to do this today.....I mean they would be the first ones to complain about it and try and link them to Obama in some way shape or form. Also I'm just curios...back in the day when the black panthers did their protest with the rifles did the NRA support them or condemn them? Look open carry needs to be practiced but I know people who live in certain area's of the country would forbid it. I mean how come is it that only rural areas can open carry in parts of the country and no one who lives in the inner can't?

"Bring back the Black Panthers! In the 60s there was no more outspoken group of gun-rights enthusiasts. The Panthers marched in state capitols, bravely brandishing their firearms in defiance of those that would take away their Second Amendment rights
Yep. That was the primary focus for the panthers. Lol.

You have no idea HOW MANY people pray that the panthers show up at the polling places again..... Knowing of course that they have the NATION OF ISLAM supporting them. Ya know, that religious wacko group? Lol.

What I specifically enjoy are the 'NRA Mindset' that believe if more of Americans walked around 'PACKING' their own gun that more human life would be spared...Hmmm Wonder if they've thought that little mental blip completely through: a psychopath opens fire against some unknown target and several of the 'GUN PACKING' crowd return fire...just who and what are on the receiveing end of those bullets...:(
WOW, just imagine the Malay and the expendable casualties...:eek:

But of course it is well understood that all of the 'GUN PACKING' crowd has been through an extensive hand gun course and fully understands the repercussions of: know your target, know what/where the bullets will end up, don't panic, have correct aim, and hours of target practice weekly!!! RIIIIIGHT, I have a DREAM TOO ;)

Given the number of states that have concealed carry, if your fears were correct the statistics would prove that concealed carry is a problem. The current statistics have not borne out your fears.

Given the number of states that have concealed carry, if your fears were correct the statistics would prove that concealed carry is a problem. The current statistics have not borne out your fears.
Not my fear...and the stats will most likely become the 'NORM' when the gun totting public become more accustomed with their new bravado {concealed weapons haven't been around all that long for the statistics to show ANYTHING either way} ;)

I just know human nature and even with the number of times that I've helped give a HUNTER SAFETY CLASS to a group of 'NEWBIE' rifle/gun owners...the percentages of someone doing something completely stupid and dangerous with their newly acquired weapon is abysmal and shocking!

Werbung:
Not my fear...and the stats will most likely become the 'NORM' when the gun totting public become more accustomed with their new bravado {concealed weapons haven't been around all that long for the statistics to show ANYTHING either way} ;)

I just know human nature and even with the number of times that I've helped give a HUNTER SAFETY CLASS to a group of 'NEWBIE' rifle/gun owners...the percentages of someone doing something completely stupid and dangerous with their newly acquired weapon is abysmal and shocking!

Again this points to the difference between libs and cons. Libs just feel things and then believe those things. It does not matter what the facts are or what the reality is.

Many states have concealed carry laws. The result is a reduction in crime in those states. More guns means less crime.

Its human nature to protect oneself. It is NOT human nature to take actions that lead one to a prison cell. Yet libs think if law abiding people are allowed to carry guns, they will use them inappropriately. They think this is human nature. As usual, they have everything backwards.

And, by the way. What happened to Dorothy? Did she get banned for life?

Back