Gushing over obama

"Your position makes NO logical sense, but then one remembers the Bot mentality - fixated on the word "change", with no other analysis needed to convince them to become groupies of the Bot King."

Well of course it makes no sense to you.

OK - I'll give anything a fair shot - lemme try some botulism. :D

First, I'll get in the lotus position..... get some incense burning..........OK. Here we go...............

........changgggge.........:eek:.......changgggge..........:eek:......changgggge................changgggge................changgggge................changgggge................changgggge................changgggge................changgggge................changgggge................changgggge................changgggge................changgggge................changgggge................changgggge..........:eek:......changgggge................changgggge................changgggge................

Hmmmm - nothing. I feel nothing.

OH DAMN - I FORGOT TO DRINK THE KOOLAID FIRST!

Werbung:
Not all on the left are gushing at least anymore.

Below was right before the election, an interview with Tom Brokaw by Charlie Rose both known Dems.

ROSE: I don't know what Barack Obama's worldview is.

BROKAW: No, I don't, either.

ROSE: I don't know how he really sees where China is.

BROKAW: We don't know a lot about Barack Obama and the universe of his thinking about foreign policy.

ROSE: I don't really know. And do we know anything about the people who are advising him?

BROKAW: Yeah, it's an interesting question.

ROSE: He is principally known through his autobiography and through very aspirational (sic) speeches.

BROKAW: Two of them! I don't know what books he's read.

ROSE: What do we know about the heroes of Barack Obama?

BROKAW: There's a lot about him we don't know.
ROSE: I don't know what Barack Obama's worldview is.

BROKAW: No, I don't, either.

ROSE: I don't know how he really sees where China is.

BROKAW: We don't know a lot about Barack Obama and the universe of his thinking about foreign policy.

ROSE: I don't really know. And do we know anything about the people who are advising him?

BROKAW: Yeah, it's an interesting question.

Whole interview below

http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/9330

Then after the election Charlie Rose admits Obama is “creepy”

MEACHAM: You know, they don’t let him out. And have you ever seen a victory speech where there was no one else on stage?ROSE: Mmm.

MEACHAM: No adoring wife, no cute kid. He is the messenger.
THOMAS: There is a slightly creepy cult of personality about all this. I mean, he’s such an admirable –
ROSE: Slightly. Creepy. Cult of personality.

THOMAS: Yes.
ROSE: What’s slightly creepy about it?
THOMAS: It — it — it just makes me a little uneasy that he’s so singular. He’s clearly managing his own spectacle. He’s a deeply manipulative guy.

.ROSE: Watching him last night in that speech, he finishes –
MEACHAM: Yeah.
ROSE: — and he sort of — it’s almost like he then ascends to look at the circumstance.
MEACHAM: He watches us watching him.
THOMAS: Watching him!
ROSE: Exactly!
THOMAS: He does –
MEACHAM: It’s amazing.
ROSE: It is amazing.
THOMAS: He writes about this metaphor being a screen upon which Americans will project. He said they want of Barack Obama; I’m not sure I am Barack Obama.

ROSE: Mmm!
THOMAS: He had — he has the self-awareness to know that this creature he’s designed isn’t necessarily a real person, and he’s self-aware enough –
ROSE: Ahhhhhh!

The tape, with comments by rush (sorry but I couldn’t find the audio without Rush giving his point of view)
http://www.noquarterusa.net/blog/20...-a-“creepy”-“deeply-manipulative”-“creature”/
there is also a youtube of an African American girl saying Obama is not her president that he is
(horrible things I wont repeat)

so not everyone is drooling over him (Thankfully)

It's not going to matter this time how high (most) people's emotions are floating, it's not going to ultimately affect the economy for the better in the long-term. Right now, we're in a horrific downward deflationary cycle. To the American consumer, that looks like a good thing because the relative buying power of the dollar will be increasing. The underlying problem is that many companies (that actually produce products) are selling inventories at a loss to raise capital in an effort to survive. Many won't.

When and if the world pulls back out of its current dive and resumes business-as-usual, it will hit its head again on the declining Regular Conventional Oil (RCO) production ceiling. Then oil prices will run up too high again and squeeze profit margins right out of existence. Each time this cycle occurs, it will successively knock the stuffing out of more businesses. When The Rich B@stards running them finally realize once and for all that it's going to be a perpetual losing proposition to keep attempting to make a profit, then the doom of industrialized civilization will truly be sealed. To some extent, that's already happening.

Werbung:
Here's a counterpoint to those who gush over Obama. Cynthia Dunbar, a member of the Texas State Board of Education says:

"I don't have anything in there that would be retractable," said Dunbar, R-Richmond. "Those are my personal opinions and I don't think the language is questionable."

In a column posted on the Christian Worldview Network Web site, Dunbar wrote that a terrorist attack on America during the first six months of an Obama administration "will be a planned effort by those with whom Obama truly sympathizes to take down the America that is threat to tyranny."

She also suggests Obama would seek to expand his power by declaring martial law throughout the country.

Her picture doesn't even show a glass of Kool Aid, or a tinfoil hat.

This election has brought out the crazies, hasn't it? Aren't the fringers on both sides going to be disappointed to learn that Obama is a human being, not a god, not a devil, not a savior or a saint?

Back