Health care systems compared

Werbung:
You have me at a disadvantage as I have no clue what are you talking about?
There is an appearance of superior care in some places that is created by unequal comparisons. There are places (not saying Walters home is one as I have not looked it up) where stillborn can be a baby who dies days after birth. It's referred to as stillborn to improve infant mortality numbers and justify not covering expensive care of unwell babies.
Definitions can have not so obvious implications. The devil is in the details.

It's referred to as stillborn to improve infant mortality numbers and justify not covering expensive care of unwell babies.
Having lived there for 10 years I think you probably need to put aside the US perspective when you view the German health system, I assume you probably don't know the the country and its attitudes towards children therefore throw away any preconceived ideas about fudging figures and massaging numbers. I would bet it simply doesn't need to happen.

Having lived there for 10 years I think you probably need to put aside the US perspective when you view the German health system, I assume you probably don't know the the country and its attitudes towards children therefore throw away any preconceived ideas about fudging figures and massaging numbers. I would bet it simply doesn't need to happen.
I was clear that I had not looked into things there. Just one example of how things get manipulated.

This seems to be about the US, do you have a special interest in this stats on birth deaths stuff?
Have to read further to see how it addresses the rest of the world, Europe in particular.
As I stated before, it's a good example of how data is manipulated to make US healthcare appear worse.
There are powerful forces in effect pushing this agenda. I kinda like how it's done here. Not perfect admittedly.

Werbung:
Back