How is the State Of The Union?

Wayne64

I believe the state of the union is terrible, it will probably get worse & no amount of spin from President Obama will save it. The U. S. seems to be on a downward spiral, more so than when Bush or Clinton were president, because Obama is way too much anti-business, anti-capitalist & anti-freedom. I give him credit for being a great speaker(he's one the best), but his rhetoric doesn't match the reality this country is facing now.

Werbung:
Our best hope is that Obama is sufficiently emasculated to get out any of his terrible agenda and that Congress remains too scared to act to make things any worse than they are right now.

I believe the state of the union is terrible, it will probably get worse & no amount of spin from President Obama will save it. The U. S. seems to be on a downward spiral, more so than when Bush or Clinton were president, because Obama is way too much anti-business, anti-capitalist & anti-freedom. I give him credit for being a great speaker(he's one the best), but his rhetoric doesn't match the reality this country is facing now.

Interesting...
Is this past year worse then I had feared...definitely, but then who knew, since we only have had the past event to compare this event too and the comparisons can't be exactly the same because the situations on more convoluted and wide spread. So were my expectations realistic, reasonable...not sure! I'm able to keep the bills paid, feed both my mother and myself, working some infrequent hours, able to get around, relatively good health, just haven't been able to put anything into savings and if that is the worst then I've got little to B!tch about!

Is this past year better then anyone had expected...Oh, there are those who seem to think that they could have foretold the future and have armchair quarterbacked each and every move that our elected officials have taken and then sit around like a row of 'CROWS' on a wire, squawking their displeasure/disdain as though they knew exactly what choices should have been made and what would have worked. GOOD GRIEF...the whiners/B & M crowd just get louder and they don't have the fortitude to do the work that needs to be done...but just want an instant relief like a baby needing a pacifier...instant gratification!!!

Interesting...
Is this past year worse then I had feared...definitely, but then who knew, since we only have had the past event to compare this event too and the comparisons can't be exactly the same because the situations on more convoluted and wide spread. So were my expectations realistic, reasonable...not sure! I'm able to keep the bills paid, feed both my mother and myself, working some infrequent hours, able to get around, relatively good health, just haven't been able to put anything into savings and if that is the worst then I've got little to B!tch about!

Is this past year better then anyone had expected...Oh, there are those who seem to think that they could have foretold the future and have armchair quarterbacked each and every move that our elected officials have taken and then sit around like a row of 'CROWS' on a wire, squawking their displeasure/disdain as though they knew exactly what choices should have been made and what would have worked. GOOD GRIEF...the whiners/B & M crowd just get louder and they don't have the fortitude to do the work that needs to be done...but just want an instant relief like a baby needing a pacifier...instant gratification!!!

as the outcome of all the administration's initiatives was accurately predicted, it makes for a rather different scenario than you paint.

as the outcome of all the administration's initiatives was accurately predicted, it makes for a rather different scenario than you paint.

The STATE of OUR UNION is very Dangerous due to the UNSTABLE Mental attitude of Obama. He is not listening to THE PEOPLE, He hears only his own voice and the voices of his CZARS and APPOINTED EVIL DOERS.
YES!!, The American people have AWAKEND from their slumber, Obamas' mask has been lifted and he deeds are uncovered. Yet, he remains true to himself and against the wishes of the electorate.
Recently I finished reading 'MEIN KAMPT", in my life I never had the urge to do so. As I watched Obama Campaign, I knew I had seen his political agenda before. I just could never place his traits , his schemes, his evilness to a specific politicial figure in American History.Then one night ,after his election it came to me, I awakened , sit up in bed and broke out in a sweat. The actions of Obama reminded me of the political situation in Germany After the First World War and into the 1930's.
I had a desire to read MEIN KAMPF to learn and try to understand Hitler and the conditions that brought him to power. The more I read ,I saw Obama being formed and created by a Corrupt National New Media, Federal Government Power was unleashed against Industry , Commerce , political forces, and races of people. Millions of Americans followed BLINDLY just as earlier Germans bowed to the fascist.
We do not need to remind ourselves of the total destruction just in human lives that followed the reign of this tyrant , his evil is burnt into our hearts , our mind , and our soul forever!
Through the GRACE of GOD , America was given a NEW LIGHT, A CALL for a NEW and DIFFERENT POLITICAL DIRECTION,THIS CALL came from all places, Our State of MASSACHUSETTS.Already Obama and his troopers have disclaimed the true meaning of the VICTORY. Tyranny remains blind and deaf to the peoples desires and needs.
Our VICTORY in MASSACHUSETTS was not the end but only the beginning of a fight to save America from Evil Doers.
We must continue our fight through the BALLLOT BOX in NOVEMBER! Voting NOT for PARTY but FOR CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES!!
Obama and his corp will not change , WE THE PEOPLE , will need to EXCHANGE them for CONSERVATIVE POLITICAL LEADERS ,regardless of PARTY!

The U. S. seems to be on a downward spiral, more so than when Bush or Clinton were president, because Obama is way too much anti-business, anti-capitalist & anti-freedom.

I believe the U.S. is in a downward spiral because cooperation between parties has been replaced by a desire to see the other party fail. Our country is like a co-joined twin. It doesn't serve either one to trip the other and cause it to fall.

Our sorry state of the union reflects a change in the fundamental nature of the people who make up our nation. An increasing number are unwilling to reign their greed and passion in, and so we see increasing debt, wild schemes on wall street that are clearly immoral (even if they are legal), and growing numbers engaging in outright fraud in their personal affairs. Unless public morality increases, the state of the union will only get worse.

Obama is just a reflection of this larger problem. I still remember that woman in FL who said that Obama would pay for her gas... The only reason he's tanking in the polls is that even he couldn't steal enough of our money to pay for her gas. If he could, he'd be doing great. Any politician who can steal from 49% of the people to buy off 51% will be successful (at least until the whole house of cards collapses, which it soon will).

The only reason he's tanking in the polls is that even he couldn't steal enough of our money to pay for her gas.

"Steal"? Please. One reason the country is in such bad shape is that people are too jaded and cynical... and actually seem to hate their fellow man.

Case in point. :rolleyes:

Our sorry state of the union reflects a change in the fundamental nature of the people who make up our nation. An increasing number are unwilling to reign their greed and passion in, and so we see increasing debt, wild schemes on wall street that are clearly immoral (even if they are legal), and growing numbers engaging in outright fraud in their personal affairs. Unless public morality increases, the state of the union will only get worse.

Obama is just a reflection of this larger problem. I still remember that woman in FL who said that Obama would pay for her gas... The only reason he's tanking in the polls is that even he couldn't steal enough of our money to pay for her gas. If he could, he'd be doing great. Any politician who can steal from 49% of the people to buy off 51% will be successful (at least until the whole house of cards collapses, which it soon will).
Maybe instead of just looking at the personalities of the Ponzi Scheme men we need to dig a little deeper and find out exactly which parties {Democrat or Republican} were invested the deepest in those greedy schemes and lets go back into ENRON and check those financial records.
It might provide a much clearer view of the true reasons behind the lack of collaboration of both parties during this our greatest economy disaster in our history! Who's got the most to hide...who were the largest losers!
And as someone on here just repeated: "if we don't learn from our mistakes we will be doomed to repeat them", so lets look at the biggest winners and the biggest losers during the past 8 years that our country was running amok!

Our best hope is that Obama is sufficiently emasculated to get out any of his terrible agenda and that Congress remains too scared to act to make things any worse than they are right now.~ a clone
This is exactly right. It is what Limbaugh/Cheney has been actively toiling towards and planning precise strategy towards since the moment they realized Obama won the 2008 election.

Translation [if I may]

"Our best hope is that Obama is sufficiently scattered enough with too many vital issues of disaster left to him by Bushco to get out any legislation that disrupts the GOP entrenched foothold on behalf of supercorporations and that Congress remains too ignorant of the 14th Amendment to overturn the SCOTUS enforceability and render our rich corporations inable to continue to wholesale buy elections and stuff Congress with their goons"
Sometimes when reading someone speaking in code, you need a translator.
:rolleyes:

It is really a sad / pathetic statement upon our great country that we can't seem to put AMERICA first and all collective work toward rebuilding this current economic fiasco...that as with some lessor thinking humans on here, who cheer/chant/rant/rave about our current president failing and the economic/unemployment numbers failing that they aren't an AMERICN FIRST and their specific party 2nd.

We all should be working/supporting everyone's attempt to turn this titanic around before the ICE BERG appears on the horizon...but a select 'FEW' just seem so endowed with 'NO HOPE - NO SINCERE WORK ETHIC' that they only thing that they do is OBSTRUCT...shame...it just such a waste and a shame!

Just watching Fixed News, the official propaganda outlet for the GOP's strategy to see Obama fail.

The recommended that Obama "stay calm" and "focus on the economy" in his address.

Ergo, Obama should "fire up" and "only briefly cover the economy" while meanwhile focusing on the SCOTUS ruling, how sneaky it was and how it's the GOPs strategy to undermine the people. Also he should focus on the retooling of our current and costly ER/medicaid universal healthcare into a streamlined and cohesive unit that reaches the same number of uninsured for less money.

Just watching Fixed News, the official propaganda outlet for the GOP's strategy to see Obama fail.

The recommended that Obama "stay calm" and "focus on the economy" in his address.

Ergo, Obama should "fire up" and "only briefly cover the economy" while meanwhile focusing on the SCOTUS ruling, how sneaky it was and how it's the GOPs strategy to undermine the people. Also he should focus on the retooling of our current and costly ER/medicaid universal healthcare into a streamlined and cohesive unit that reaches the same number of uninsured for less money.

Oh, and let's not forget: the impending debacle of Guantanamo, Afghanistan {send more troops/we've sent - spent to much as it is}, Iraq {get us the hell out of there while cleaning up the fiasco that we've made of that country and leave them with a nice warm feeling of sincere gratitude for all we've done on their behalf}, juggling the worst debt ever to the country {communist country} of CHINA {with whom we now have to walk on egg shells about all things and we'll not lecture to them their horrible humanitarian issues}, and should anything like a 'NUT-JOB WITH WEAPONS' wipe out a few Americans {he'd better be upfront and on the spot ASAP}
He's on TV too much/He's not on TV enough, He's not paying any attention to unemployment/all he does is talk about the unemployment, he's taking to many vacations/he's playing golf too much/he's not really an American/his wife has an overbite...GOOD GRIEF the whiners are as varied as the sifts in the wind direction!
WHY, would anyone ever want to run for this office EVER AGAIN?

Stock market is coming back up. Crime is down. Wars getting wrapped up.
Need more jobs and education, affordable healthcare.
Been better, seen worse, one year in lots more work to do.
Cant fix 8 years in 1. Thank you, have a good night.

Werbung:

pretty much what the lefties suggest as well.
why ?
its what the people have been saying for some time.

Back