How is the State Of The Union?

Werbung:
The state of the union is terrible & Obama has failed as president during his first year in office. He can spin it every which way possible, but the truth of the matter is, the U. S. is in freefall economically & financially. To all the extreme liberals who blame Fox News & Rush Limbaugh for the president's failures. They live in a fantasy world intellectually & blaming FNC is their way of not blaming themselves.

The state of the union is terrible & Obama has failed as president during his first year in office. He can spin it every which way possible, but the truth of the matter is, the U. S. is in freefall economically & financially. To all the extreme liberals who blame Fox News & Rush Limbaugh for the president's failures. They live in a fantasy world intellectually & blaming FNC is their way of not blaming themselves.

Blaming FOX NEWS for Obamas' mistakes is like Blaming the Weather Channel for a RAINY Day!! Sometimes one must think!!

The state of the union is terrible & Obama has failed as president during his first year in office. He can spin it every which way possible, but the truth of the matter is, the U. S. is in freefall economically & financially.
Ok, how would you have preferred that he had done it all differently...I'm really curious, cause I hear loads of people bashing him for too much/not enough/ on all issues...so my question to you would be: How/what would you have done differently on the issues that you think his failed us on?
To all the extreme liberals who blame Fox News & Rush Limbaugh for the president's failures.
Laughable...who's blaming those air heads for our Presidents problems...it would appear from what I've read that people are blaming those buffoons for spewing the hate and ignorance and that would be about it and as far as FAUX NEWS goes...wouldn't it be nice to have factual information provided while they are in front of the camera...just a thought, maybe it doesn't matter to you ;)
They live in a fantasy world intellectually & blaming FNC is their way of not blaming themselves.
Not around here...maybe the other places that you visit...but most {not all} but most of the posters here live in the REAL WORLD...they are just more selective to the places that they get their daily dose of FACTS! But free speech being what it is...there's no law against telling lies in front of the camera unless your involved in a commercial!

Poll: American public fed up with Washington

70% say government isn't working well; Obama approval back at 50%

By Mark Murray
Deputy political director NBC News

updated 5:32 p.m. CT, Tues., Jan. 26, 2010

byline_nbcnews.gif

nbc_murray_mark.thumb.jpg
Mark Murray
Deputy political director
WASHINGTON - As President Barack Obama prepares to deliver his first State of the Union address Wednesday night, he will be speaking to an American public that’s fed up with Congress, the country’s two main political parties, and the federal government, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.
Only 28 percent believe the federal government is “working well” or even works “okay,” versus seven in 10 who think it’s “unhealthy,” “stagnant” or needs large reforms.
By comparison, in December of 2000 — during the height of the disputed Bush-Gore presidential election — 55 percent said the government was working well or okay.
What’s more, a whopping 93 percent believe there’s too much partisan infighting; 84 percent think the special interests have too much influence over legislation; nearly three-quarters say that not enough has been done to regulate Wall Street and the banking industry; and an equal 61 percent complain that both Democrats and Republicans in Congress aren’t willing to compromise.
And the percentage who believe the country is headed in the wrong direction now stands at 58 percent, the highest level of Obama’s presidency.
“The message is a big one,” said Democratic pollster Peter D. Hart, who conducted this survey with Republican pollster Bill McInturff. “The message is, ‘We hate what’s going in Washington.’”
Public’s anger isn’t directed at Obama
Indeed, the NBC/Journal survey finds that nearly half of the country (48 percent) said last week’s stunning election in Massachusetts, in which Republican candidate Scott Brown won a Senate contest in one of the nation’s most Democratic-leaning states, was aimed at sending a message to Washington. Only 15 percent disagreed.
But if the public is fed up with Washington, its anger isn’t necessarily directed at President Obama.
Only 27 percent say they blame him for not being able to find solutions to the country’s problems. By contrast, 48 percent blame Republicans in Congress and 41 percent blame congressional Democrats.
“The president has problems,” Hart adds, “but the Congress has much bigger problems.”
Obama’s numbers, in fact, are virtually unchanged from last week’s poll, which was released on the day of the Massachusetts election.
<story source>
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35083918/ns/politics-white_house/?gt1=43001
It would appear that there is ample blame/fault to go around and 'John Q. Public' isn't laying it all on the shoulders of our Newly Electred President ;)

State of the Union on CNN

I'm leaving right now to meet with CNN to participate in tonight's State of the Union address as a live streaming focus group member.

Watch the approval graph move back & forth at the bottom of tonights telecast.

I'll talk about the experience more late tonight or tomorrow.

Re: State of the Union on CNN

I'm leaving right now to meet with CNN to participate in tonight's State of the Union address as a live streaming focus group member.

Give 'em Hell, Harry!

:D

Be sure to hold up a sign with your avatar name printed on it...or be sure to wear that 'Billy Jack Hat' and we'll know for sure just which one you are...ask some real tough questions so they won't think that you're just REAL FRIENDLY :)

Well, seems the president does not appear to understand the state of the union.

Looks like Justice Alito had the 'you lie' moment this time out when he mouthed 'no it doesnt' to Obama's attack on the recent decision. He should have spoken up.

Well, seems the president does not appear to understand the state of the union.

Looks like Justice Alito had the 'you lie' moment this time out when he mouthed 'no it doesnt' to Obama's attack on the recent decision. He should have spoken up.

This is pretty much a moot point and I don't know why either men made a comment about it. Obama should have left it alone and Alito well, lets just say that the SCOTUS is my least favorite branch of government because there is no accountability on their part to the American people. Also I don't like the fact that only the Congress can remove a justice from the bench either. That's like having the fox guard the hen house.

Sooooo how was it? Better than you thought, not as good as you hoped for, exceeded your expectations...come on wake up...TOP GUN, are you sleeping in from your big night event? I tried to stay awake and listen to your group talk but Mr. Sandman won out and I drifted off to sleep...but which one were you sitting there in that group? I didn't see the 'Billy Jack HAT' ;)

LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,----I wonder if Obama will think, "you just do not get it"!! LOL,LOL,LOL

Werbung:
Back