Hurricane Obama hits Detroit

asur

The city was already in dire straights due to liberal policies. But now more welfare recipients exist than real workers paying taxes. This ponzi scheme may finally be brought down by Obama, as it's getting worse.

The city is on life-support and can't run without federal dollars supporting it!
The unemployment rate is ~30%. Yet it's still the 11th largest city in the US.

Three years after Katrina devastated New Orleans, unemployment in that city hit a peak of 11%, nottin baby!

Hurricane Katrina was not as nasty as Hurricane Obama.

By any quantifiable standard, the city is on life support. Detroit's treasury is $300 million short of the funds needed to provide the barest municipal services.

Katrina wasn't nottin, it's called CHANGE!

Werbung:
its to bad you cant have a battle of wits with a unarmed person.
Same can be said with a battle of facts, logic, reason, or Sanity...
thus this is as far as we can go in this debate.

What is this gibberish supposed to mean?
Go back to school and get your GED!

30% unemployment in the city makes cars for the company that Obama now
runs! Yes Obama is running both into the ground, with his policies!

Detroit is in trouble now, it's called CHANGE!

What is this gibberish supposed to mean?
Go back to school and get your GED!

30% unemployment in the city makes cars for the company that Obama now
runs! Yes Obama is running both into the ground, with his policies!

Detroit is in trouble now, it's called CHANGE!

It means your IQ does not reach the level needed to have a debate with you...So pointing out who insaly dumb your post is, would just be a waste of time, as no facts will ever get in that skull of yours.

Werbung:
Only fact that needs stating:

It took a hell of a lot longer that 9 months for Detroit to get $300 million in the hole, so asur, you might wanna call your buddy georgie boy and whine to him.:p

There's your fact, now lets hear what whimsical nonsense you have to dispute that, who Else's fault is it that your IQ is lower than my boot size? Ghandi's? Oh no, I know!!!! it was them gall damn Irainians wuddin it? Nah it was all Jimmy Carters fault, that's one of my favorites........:eek:

Back