Important news flash about congresswoman Giffords

Rick

She wiggled her toe!

Well, that does it for me! I'm gonna support obamacare! :D

Werbung:
There isnt a place in hell hot enough for you.

An Abortion Holocaust supporter gets wounded, and the same media that yawned over 40 Branch Davidian children being roasted alive thinks we should all go into mourning, cry our eyes out, and then stand up and salute obozo and never again question anything he and his leftwing jackals concoct, no matter how evil.

There's other people you need to make the Hell reservation for.

There isnt a place in hell hot enough for you.

as close to hell as I can put him is Ignore...and there he will burn now.

its not worth the being pissed off to listen to someone who seems is just a bad life changing event from being the next person we see on the news...full of hate, irrational, delusional, and lacking basic ability to act like a human with so many dead and wounded.

as close to hell as I can put him is Ignore...and there he will burn now.

its not worth the being pissed off to listen to someone who seems is just a bad life changing event from being the next person we see on the news...full of hate, irrational, delusional, and lacking basic ability to act like a human with so many dead and wounded.

You are an pathetic twerp loser. You have the IQ of a carrot stalk. Your perception of the meaning of current events is at the same level as a stunned house fly. Your brain has been f___ed good by the leftwing, because you lack any intellectual contraception. How does it feel, doing a random walk through life clouded in fundamental stupidity? :p

Werbung:
Back