ISLAM is EVIL !

Cant imagine what makes you think I dislike Muslims? MARK

They are not crazy, they are good obedient muslims who follow ALL of Gods commandments instead of picking and choosing.

So only the jihadists are "good obedient muslims." This by your own words.

Then how do you respond to the idea that, by your logic, "good Christians" would have to stone to death people who commit adultery, rather than picking and choosing which of God's commandments to follow?

Werbung:
? Do you do that with full knowledge that dictatorial government currently in power doesn't give a damn about what that man and his cronies do to you and yours? Or do you just turn and walk away and not say anything?

I thought that you were just arguing that muslim governments don't support terrorist and will arrest anyone who is involved with them.

But surely if good Muslims are ones that follow their Qu'ran to every detail inculding stonings, a good Christian should also follow his bible literally and stone people.

But you regard a good Christian as one who doesn't stone people, why do you dislike Muslims who don't partake in stoning.

Things changed in Christianity with the coming of the messiah. If you are going to argue a thing, it is always usefull to have more than a surface knowledge of a thing.

So only the jihadists are "good obedient muslims." This by your own words.

Then how do you respond to the idea that, by your logic, "good Christians" would have to stone to death people who commit adultery, rather than picking and choosing which of God's commandments to follow?

Noooooo, you were the one that added "only" to my description. MARK

Things changed in Christianity with the coming of the messiah. If you are going to argue a thing, it is always usefull to have more than a surface knowledge of a thing.

Just because the old testament is more brutal than the new testament, while the Qu'ran hasn't had such a thing happen to it, doesn't mean all Muslims and their governments are violent and brutal.

Just because the old testament is more brutal than the new testament, while the Qu'ran hasn't had such a thing happen to it, doesn't mean all Muslims and their governments are violent and brutal.

Has ANYBODY claimed that all Muslims are violent and brutal? The claim is that Islam is evil and many of you keep whining that all Muslims are not bad???? no one has claimed so. MARK

If there are Muslims out there who follow Islam but are good people too, then Islam isn't evil, its just how you manipulate it that can make it evil.

If there are Muslims out there who follow Islam but are good people too, then Islam isn't evil, its just how you manipulate it that can make it evil.

They are picking and chosing bits of the doctrine to follow. It is the "fundamentalist" who are causing the problems. The ones who follow the literal word of all the written text. The doctrine is freakin evil. MARK

Yes, so the starter of this thread and the person who posted out of context quotes agrees that Islam isn't any more evil than any other religion?

And it only took 15 pages of nonsense to get him to admit it.

You guys dwell in some sort of alternate reality. The starter of this thread hasnt commented since the first day. And whatever you think Ive admitted is also a product of this alternate reality. MARK

Of course not. Only the good ones. Like I have been saying all along.

Werbung:
Not at all. Islam calls for Islamic governments applying Islamic law, and killing those who do not agree. Christianity has no such doctrine. MARK

You really should get educated on the subject. Killing 'those who do not agree' is not sanctioned by the religion.

Furthermore, if you read the Qu'ran in context, its obvious that wars of aggression or not sanctioned, only fighting in self defense.

As Khaleel Muhammad, professor of religious studies at San Diego State University, ssaid, regarding his discussion with the critic Robert Spencer, that "when I am told ... that Jihad only means war, or that I have to accept interpretations of the Quran that non-Muslims (with no good intentions or knowledge of Islam) seek to force upon me, I see a certain agendum developing: one that is based on hate, and I refuse to be part of such an intellectual crime."

In other words Mark, Your an ignorant fool.

Heres a good book you should read.

http://www.rezaaslan.com/nogodbutgod.html

Back