ISLAM is EVIL !

Then I am sure that between the two of you, you can provide some news clippings of terrorists that have been brought to justice in either of those countries for killing infidels.

First I think we need to define what you keep referring to as an 'infidel'. You should propably define what you think a terrorist is as well.

Werbung:
Here is one. You can peruse the site to read about the arrests and trials.

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2002/bali/

ahh..ok..well how about this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/12/w...ml?ex=1315713600&en=095f75551e28ab46&ei=5090&

Syrian Forces Repel Attack on U.S. Embassy

In an attack that quickly took on larger political overtones, four men armed with grenades and machine guns tried to storm the American embassy in Damascus today.

Syrian security forces repelled the assault, killing three of the gunmen and injuring the fourth, Syria’s official news agency said; one member of Syria’s antiterrorism force was killed in the battle, it said, and three others were wounded.

(holy crap, Syria has an anti-terrorism force! why would they need that?)

Syria's not as simple as Bush's people make it out to be. A lot of guys in the CIA, consider Syria a serious force against Muslim craziness in the Middle East. The Syrians proved they were serious about that by wiping out the Muslim Brotherhood in Aleppo, along with a whole lot of unlucky civilians, when the Brothers tried to stage a religious uprising. It's a real mistake to lump the Baathist secularists in the Syrian government with Iran and Libya, they're different animals.

Should I compile a list of terrorist activities out of syria and iran now to counter yours? Whose do you think would be larger?

haha...what was that you said...

oh yah

Dodge. Shuck. and Jive.

Just asking a question. Do you believe that a team of researchers could provide more information on muslim countrie's anti terrorists activities than a single individual could provide on their support for terrorist activities?

Islam is what it is and I simply don't see the logic in apologizing for them. After all, they want to see you dead exactly as much as they want to see me dead. Unless, of course, you are bowing to mecca 5 times a day.

Just asking a question. Do you believe that a team of researchers could provide more information on muslim countrie's anti terrorists activities than a single individual could provide on their support for terrorist activities?

Islam is what it is and I simply don't see the logic in apologizing for them. After all, they want to see you dead exactly as much as they want to see me dead. Unless, of course, you are bowing to mecca 5 times a day.

whos apologizing for them. IM just pointing out the clear inaccuracies and lies that you keep posting.

If your going to hate on Islam, at least do it with the right information.

Is it illegal for terrorists to kill infidels?

It is forbidden for a Muslim to kill a Muslim according to Islamic doctrine. Everyone else is fair game. MARK

[4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them,

[4.92] And it does not behoove a believer to kill a believer except by mistake...

4.93] And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is hell.....

9.5] So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

Once again. In this country pedophilia, supplying materials to pedophiles, or protecting a pedophile will get you locked away for a very long time. Which muslim countrys have made terrorist (jihad) activities illegal?

As all Muslim countries have made it illegal, I guess um, you're a peado.

There are also plenty of passage in the bible that advocate killing those who don't believe.

There are passages that advocate the jews to kill the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, in a certain time and place. And then god expelled the jews from that place. Islam advocates killing the non believers to bring about Islamic rule of the world, which impacts our lives today. The New testament is the new covenant for most Christians. "Do unto others", "turn the other cheek" "render unto Ceasar, that which belongs to Ceasar" and all that stuff. Islam is unique in that it advocates Islamic government applying Islamic law, and spreading to rule the world. Bringing this about thru jihad.

[9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

Or to quote Bin Laden quoting Muhammad-

Praise be to Allah, who revealed the Book, controls the clouds, defeats factionalism, and says in His Book: "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)"; and peace be upon our Prophet, Muhammad Bin-'Abdallah, who said: I have been sent with the sword between my hands to ensure that no one but Allah is worshipped, Allah who put my livelihood under the shadow of my spear and who inflicts humiliation and scorn on those who disobey my orders.

"NO ONE BUT ALLAH"! MARK

There are also plenty of passages in the bible, new testament and old that advocate death, murder, how non-believers should be treated, et cetera. I can pick and choose all day, just as those who pick and choose out of the quran to justify what they believe. Both books are full of contradictions. What one who believes chooses to follow is the problem we face.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10 - If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die.

John 3:36 - He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Werbung:
There are also plenty of passages in the bible, new testament and old that advocate death, murder, how non-believers should be treated,

John 3:36 - He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

You said "advocate killing those who don't believe". I would say that this says that "those who dont believe" wont have everlasting life after they are already dead. Christians believing that I am going to burn in hell doesnt have an impact on me. Dont have any Christians advocating that they should hasten my journey to hell, only that this is where I am going to end up after I die. "Fight those who do not believe in Allah" doesnt require such mental gymnastics for a believer to interpret that to mean that he should be "killing those who don't believe". MARK

Back