Its official, Mubarak has turned power over to the army!

Werbung:
Shall I sink to your level and just hurl unfounded accusations about what you believe? That's clearly your idea of having a discussion, which is really pathetic, but you obviously have nothing else to bring to the table.

I said the people of Egypt should decide for themselves what government they should have, that the US should not interfere, that includes offering support to dictators in that or any other country. However, as a result of Egypt choosing their own government, I understand they will likely choose to become an Islamic State under Sharia law. It's their choice, I'm not saying we should stop them, just pointing out the likelihood of that outcome.

Your response? Since you have no facts to contradict my theory, and no facts to support your own theory, you attack me with strawmen, claiming that I love and support US puppet dictatorships, that I hate muslims and don't care about their rights, that I support torture, blah, blah, blah...

Youssef Qaradawi considers himself a "moderate" muslim who fears "exremist" muslim groups. If this guy is "moderate", what exactly is an extremist?

The good news is that the military will never allow the jihadis to assume power.

Shall I sink to your level and just hurl unfounded accusations about what you believe? That's clearly your idea of having a discussion, which is really pathetic, but you obviously have nothing else to bring to the table.

I said the people of Egypt should decide for themselves what government they should have, that the US should not interfere, that includes offering support to dictators in that or any other country. However, as a result of Egypt choosing their own government, I understand they will likely choose to become an Islamic State under Sharia law. It's their choice, I'm not saying we should stop them, just pointing out the likelihood of that outcome.

Your response? Since you have no facts to contradict my theory, and no facts to support your own theory, you attack me with strawmen, claiming that I love and support US puppet dictatorships, that I hate muslims and don't care about their rights, that I support torture, blah, blah, blah...

Youssef Qaradawi considers himself a "moderate" muslim who fears "exremist" muslim groups. If this guy is "moderate", what exactly is an extremist?

I guess most people would assume that when the people take the street peacefully demanding a end to 30 years of dictatorship...and you do nothing but scream that its a bad thing...that somehow...you don't realy want to them to have it...but maybe by saying its bad they get to vote..what you really mean was...its good they can vote. Your more happy with the dictator then with letting the people set up a new government, where they actually get a say...its pretty damn clear..

Uh oh, even Obama's biggest water carrier is shocked

Stunned NBC Chief Foreign Correspondent Wonders Why Obama Supported Mubarak Overthrow

"Engel claims that he was so shocked at Barack Obama's statement that he now considers Egypt neither an ally nor an enemy that he "almost had to sit down." So if this is true, why did Obama support the overthrow of former Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak who was very much our ally, Engel wonders."

Werbung:
Back