Janeane Garofalo on Olbermann: an example of left hypocricy.

Andy

Janeane Garofalo is a liberal idiot, much like the liberal idiots here, that is completely hypocritical. Of course no one on MSNBC, let alone Olbermann, is going to catch her on it. Nor would I expect them too.

Nevertheless, the hypocrisy is so obvious and glaring, that it's pretty sick.

Dissenting against Bush was a patriotic thing, and to be praised.... but now it's all about race, and anyone who dissents is mentally retarded. Or perhaps the hypocrisy of the left is proof of being mentally inhibited.

Reminds me of Popeye really.

Werbung:
Dissent is Patriotic...and I don't care if dissent against Obama. The fact they are retarded and wrong does not change that they truly think its best for the nation, thus patriotic. Saying is all about Obama being black...is also retarded...but there are some out there, who it clearly is part of there hate..but to just say all that way is mindless.

And maybe I missed it, but when I saw the many attacks of Unamerican on liberals for Dessent...I never saw your voices saying much against them...maybe I missed it, but maybe your just hypocrites as well.

Dissent is Patriotic...and I don't care if dissent against Obama. The fact they are retarded and wrong does not change that they truly think its best for the nation, thus patriotic. Saying is all about Obama being black...is also retarded...but there are some out there, who it clearly is part of there hate..but to just say all that way is mindless.

And maybe I missed it, but when I saw the many attacks of Unamerican on liberals for Dessent...I never saw your voices saying much against them...maybe I missed it, but maybe your just hypocrites as well.

Well that's because we're consistent. I have no problem with them attacking the tea parties. If that's what you thought from the post, then you missed it.

I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the left. Them attacking the tea parties is a great thing, and I want them to do it. It shows the bankruptcy of their morals, and the emptiness of their ideology. Essentially they are unhappy that we don't like being taxed into poverty. Well darn...

As for when the leftists were marching around yelling impeach Bush for daring to do something about terrorism and an out of control dictator, they were, and still are, idiots who should be called on the carpet for supporting terrorism.

Again, the point was, isn't it funny how quickly dissent in general can be hailed as wonderful, or attacked as automatically racists and mentally retarded, when it's for and against liberal idiots?

Well that's because we're consistent. I have no problem with them attacking the tea parties. If that's what you thought from the post, then you missed it.

I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the left. Them attacking the tea parties is a great thing, and I want them to do it. It shows the bankruptcy of their morals, and the emptiness of their ideology. Essentially they are unhappy that we don't like being taxed into poverty. Well darn...

As for when the leftists were marching around yelling impeach Bush for daring to do something about terrorism and an out of control dictator, they were, and still are, idiots who should be called on the carpet for supporting terrorism.

Again, the point was, isn't it funny how quickly dissent in general can be hailed as wonderful, or attacked as automatically racists and mentally retarded, when it's for and against liberal idiots?

I never thought being against the war was anti American, but I did and do think saying things like the only good solider is a dead one like code pinks signs were anti American and I think John Freaking Kerry (Who served in Vietnam) said very anti American things against our troops as did Murtha and Obama and a ton of them.

Be against the war fine, but don’t talk bad about our troops. I draw the line there.

I am also perfectly ok when they complained on how much the war cost, I just think it’s pissy that now they have not a care in the world on how much we spend.

And I think its pissy that they are angry that the people who think we are dangerously over spending protested.

Not that I loved George W., because I don't think he was a great president...

However, to label anyone opposing our current government as right wing extremist absolutely boils my blood. I never believed that people who opposed the Iraq War were anti-American... I disagreed with them initially, but I came on board at this time last year that we ought to leave Iraq.''

Janeane Garofalo is an evil woman, and shame on Keith Olbermann for nodding and agreeing with her when on his program. For all the bashing he does of Fox News (which I agree with, to some extent) and Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity, this guy is just as bad, except he plays for the other side. They all are poisoning the minds of the less intelligent people.

As with hardcore conservatives, hardcore liberals are proving that if you're not with them, then you're against them. This is not the change that I'm sure many Obama supporters voted for in November.

However, to label anyone opposing our current government as right wing extremist absolutely boils my blood. I never believed that people who opposed the Iraq War were anti-American... I disagreed with them initially, but I came on board at this time last year that we ought to leave Iraq.''

Janeane Garofalo is an evil woman, and shame on Keith Olbermann for nodding and agreeing with her when on his program. For all the bashing he does of Fox News (which I agree with, to some extent) and Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity, this guy is just as bad, except he plays for the other side. They all are poisoning the minds of the less intelligent people.

As with hardcore conservatives, hardcore liberals are proving that if you're not with them, then you're against them. This is not the change that I'm sure many Obama supporters voted for in November.

Welcome to the boards Blowtorch, It sounds like Im much further right than you. You actually seem pretty balanced in the middle.

We liberals understand that we are evil. We can't help it. We were born evil.

How ironic that in being sarcastic, you actually show off one of the fundamentals of liberalism, namely not taking responsibility for your actions.

I am a libertarian. I am more in line with conservatives, mainly because I get mad with the liberal mentality of welfare. While Democrats are the big government of economics and welfare, Republicans have turned into the big government of security - big government, whether it be through economics or security encroach on our liberties, and I detest that.

I am for security and preventing another 9/11, but I reluctantly am willing to give the CIA and Dept. of Homeland Security unconditional powers without any accountability. I'm kind of at a crossroads, because I'm not quite sure what the limit is, yet I don't want conservatives to label me as a weak lib on that issue.

I am a libertarian. I am more in line with conservatives, mainly because I get mad with the liberal mentality of welfare. While Democrats are the big government of economics and welfare, Republicans have turned into the big government of security - big government, whether it be through economics or security encroach on our liberties, and I detest that.

I am for security and preventing another 9/11, but I reluctantly am willing to give the CIA and Dept. of Homeland Security unconditional powers without any accountability. I'm kind of at a crossroads, because I'm not quite sure what the limit is, yet I don't want conservatives to label me as a weak lib on that issue.

PLC1 is a libertarian too, you will probably agree with him alot. I do on some stuff but not with abortion. Thats a biggie for me.

I agree with you though that the republicans have become big government when it comes to security, and I am mixed on what to do about it. Thought I used to be a big liberal I wash my hands of them.

I struggle with the abortion issue. I'm conflicted. I personally think it's wrong, but at the same time, I don't find myself offended or disgusted when I hear about it happening. I'd love for it to be an individual choice, but many people (or maybe some???) just can't live responsibly and have abortions every time they become pregnant, thus never practicing safe sex or doing other precautions. At the same time, I don't like giving government that kind of control over a human being.

It's something that a lot of people argue over and can even hate others over, but I'm just not there yet, you know? So I don't judge any person on their opinion with abortion, because I remain conflicted.

If I had a gun at my head, I'd bite the bullet and reluctantly say it should not be permitted.

I struggle with the abortion issue. I'm conflicted. I personally think it's wrong, but at the same time, I don't find myself offended or disgusted when I hear about it happening. I'd love for it to be an individual choice, but many people (or maybe some???) just can't live responsibly and have abortions every time they become pregnant, thus never practicing safe sex or doing other precautions. At the same time, I don't like giving government that kind of control over a human being.

It's something that a lot of people argue over and can even hate others over, but I'm just not there yet, you know? So I don't judge any person on their opinion with abortion, because I remain conflicted.

If I had a gun at my head, I'd bite the bullet and reluctantly say it should not be permitted.

You and I might be more alike than I first thought :)

I don’t like abortion either and I would be happy if we just got a limit on it, like no later than the 3d month and end this partial birth stuff. and I would be doing back flips out of pure joy if we actually educated people on what they are doing when they get an abortion, if people realized more about it so many would not do it. But I would not want an outright ban. Id be happy with states deciding... some states will always have it others would vote not to but there would always be some place you could get one if you really wanted it. I also would like to see an end to tax payer funded abortions. Its not fair to make those who totally disagree and consider it murder to have to fund it.

Werbung:
Back