Lucia Whalen

bododie

The woman who made the call to police about Gates stated that she wasn't raised to judge people by the color of their skin. Too bad Pauline Augusta Coleman wasn't that good a mama to her kid. She obviously raised him to be a coward, and now the world knows.

Werbung:
The woman who made the call to police about Gates stated that she wasn't raised to judge people by the color of their skin. Too bad Pauline Augusta Coleman wasn't that good a mama to her kid. She obviously raised him to be a coward, and now the world knows.

far be it for me to deffend a cop, but I realy dont think he had racist intent , though I do think he handled it poorly....both sides did.

The cop wasn't being racist at all, he was just doing his job. Gates was being racist. I think the best way to handle this is for the cops to never respond to any call for help at his house ever again, unless of course, the cop is black.

The cop wasn't being racist at all, he was just doing his job. Gates was being racist. I think the best way to handle this is for the cops to never respond to any call for help at his house ever again, unless of course, the cop is black.

most white people would also be pissed if they had that happen in there own house.

thats what a racist white person would think yes,

Well let's qualify that. If someone tries to get what they want,or get out of trouble by being a coward and using the color of their skin rather than their character as a human being, then yes, I categorize them, because they are a weak human being. I'm not stupid, and I don't owe anyone anything special because of the color of their skin. Everyone elses civil rights end where mine begin.

Gates is a racist. I think the same if Al Sharpton. I think the same of Rev. Wright. I think the same of Ray Nagin. I think the same of Jesse Jackson. Do you want to actually say that racism is not present in the black race? or are you one of those who believe that a minority can't be racist? Or maybe it's O.K. for some other human being to be such, because somehow it's "different".

Now, if I feel that way about a black person because our interests are different, or our backgrounds are different, you want to try to tell me that they are going to assume that it's just because people like different things, or because I hate the color of their skin?

Tell me Pocket, where do you see racism coming from these days?

A coward????

Nahhhhhhhh.....he's (quite possibly) one (o' two) who refused to back-down; just one o' the bennies of performing for the local-audience.

I can't help but think both-of-them (presently) wish Gates had remembered/located his keys.​

far be it for me to deffend a cop, but I realy dont think he had racist intent , though I do think he handled it poorly....both sides did.
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With any luck, the Dead-O-Heads (Porky Limbaugh, included) and the Freepers are gonna be extremely-disappointed there'll be no lynching.​

The cop wasn't being racist at all, he was just doing his job. Gates was being racist.
Gee....how unfortunate you forgot to record the whole thing. That way, you wouldn't (instead) sound like one more loudmouth who hasn't-a-clue.

:rolleyes:

Well let's qualify that. If someone tries to get what they want,or get out of trouble by being a coward and using the color of their skin rather than their character as a human being, then yes, I categorize them, because they are a weak human being. I'm not stupid, and I don't owe anyone anything special because of the color of their skin. Everyone elses civil rights end where mine begin.
Yeah....nobody needs any o' that, there (seamless) equal-rights thing, huh, Goober?

:rolleyes:

Gates is a notorious, professional anti-White racist. He deliberately exacerbated matters to create a scandal.

Shaman, the man is a racist. Calling me one doesn't make him less of one. You are too by virtue of the names you call white people (white trash, dead-o-heads, goober).

Werbung:
Back