Lucia Whalen

Well let's qualify that. If someone tries to get what they want,or get out of trouble by being a coward and using the color of their skin rather than their character as a human being, then yes, I categorize them, because they are a weak human being. I'm not stupid, and I don't owe anyone anything special because of the color of their skin. Everyone elses civil rights end where mine begin.

Gates is a racist. I think the same if Al Sharpton. I think the same of Rev. Wright. I think the same of Ray Nagin. I think the same of Jesse Jackson. Do you want to actually say that racism is not present in the black race? or are you one of those who believe that a minority can't be racist? Or maybe it's O.K. for some other human being to be such, because somehow it's "different".

Now, if I feel that way about a black person because our interests are different, or our backgrounds are different, you want to try to tell me that they are going to assume that it's just because people like different things, or because I hate the color of their skin?

Tell me Pocket, where do you see racism coming from these days?

out of the mouths of people like you who make blanket statements about what whites would think vs blacks....

if the case had been a white man being arresting in his own home, by a black cop...with charges dropped right away, and no one able to point to a crime outside of saying he yelled at a cop ..in his home...I highly doubt you would stand here calling them a racist.

if any cop arrested my friend , in his house, like that, you know what I would say about the cops? they acted stupid and it was unjustified....and you know what race would have nothing to do with it...it has to do with I am going to side with my friend arrested in his own house for no crime. But you would then call me racist for saying that I suppose...

Racism stems from generaly a lack of education and ignorance....I see alot of that in some on the right,

Werbung:
Shaman, the man is a racist. Calling me one doesn't make him less of one. You are too by virtue of the names you call white people (white trash, dead-o-heads, goober).

I must be racist then I call people white trash....I must be sad for me to hate my own race so much....even though I don't, but you have informed me that I have. I will go cry now.

Pocket, all the cop did was ask him for identification!!!!! He presented no threat verbally or physically to Gates. Gates is "allegedly" intelligent enough to be a Harvard Professor, as well as a 58 year old man who knows what is expected of ANYONE being stopped by a cop for any reason. You don't show a cop your school I.D. You show him your driver's license or state issued I.D. which has an ADDRESS! That's all Gates had to do. Then he could have at least acted human and thanked the cop for checking on his house. Can you give me any example where a white person has cried racism just because a black cop showed up at his house to make sure the place wasn't being robbed? The cop did not show up because Gates was black. He showed up because a call came in that the house was possibly being robbed.

GATES WAS WRONG, and he should pay for it with his job, just like the cop who wrote an email using the term "jungle monkey" is now suspended from his.

I must be racist then I call people white trash....I must be sad for me to hate my own race so much....even though I don't, but you have informed me that I have. I will go cry now.

Then it should be O.K. to call blacks the dreaded word, because they call each other that all the time, and it should not be considered racist just because it's coming from a white.

Shaman can call his kind anything he wants. But when he calls white people a name based on the color of their skin, or his percieved idiot notion that white people are predominantly a klan mentality if they believe in God! he is a racist. If he wants to be given special privilege, then he doesn't get to be equal.

Then it should be O.K. to call blacks the dreaded word, because they call each other that all the time, and it should not be considered racist just because it's coming from a white.

Shaman can call his kind anything he wants. But when he calls white people a name based on the color of their skin, or his percieved idiot notion that white people are predominantly a klan mentality if they believe in God! he is a racist. If he wants to be given special privilege, then he doesn't get to be equal.

let me guess you one of those cry baby whites who gets all mad you cant call a black ******, but yet they can...guess what whites got abused that right, and made blacks slaves...so yea, cry a river do to the fact that its has slightly more behind that from a white then a black.

Now white trash...has no history of white trash people being oppressed by blacks, or anyone, and is used for a specific type of person, of this, race is only one part of it. Just like people use to term redneck...just being white does not mean redneck now does it?

If you think that I owe anyone anything because of what someone did to someone over 140 years ago, you're nuts. Blacks can be as mad at the country or the government as they want. But they don't get to blame white people today. However, if they get to blame all white people today for what someone did way back when, then I guess I can change my attitude and assume that every black boy today is responsible for what gangbangers are doing to white people TODAY and treat them all like criminals based on what other blacks have done or do. Work for you?

Let me guess, you're a self hating white who blames himself for what white men did long ago. You can have the job and the burden. I can say no to that.

If you think that I owe anyone anything because of what someone did to someone over 140 years ago, you're nuts. Blacks can be as mad at the country or the government as they want. But they don't get to blame white people today. However, if they get to blame all white people today for what someone did way back when, then I guess I can change my attitude and assume that every black boy today is responsible for what gangbangers are doing to white people TODAY and treat them all like criminals based on what other blacks have done or do. Work for you?

Let me guess, you're a self hating white who blames himself for what white men did long ago. You can have the job and the burden. I can say no to that.

no I only blame you for being ignorant. Again very sorry you cant say ****** to black person, it must be hard for you.

Oh Pocket, you disappoint me, you actually seemed to have lucid moments at times. I guess it was an act. And I'm sorry you have the cognizance of a 10 year old. A typical dim. Sees/reads only what he wants to see, and believes his interpretation is the only one.

And I can say anything I want to anyone, and do. I also made it my good fortune to be able to live in a place where the kind of people that I would want to call a name, couldn't afford to live. I can pretty much avoid anyone of any kind that I find undesirable, on a daily basis. Just like anyone else could if they had it together.

You go ahead and be the one who bends over and grabs your ankles for everyone. The world needs people like you.

Oh Pocket, you disappoint me, you actually seemed to have lucid moments at times. I guess it was an act. And I'm sorry you have the cognizance of a 10 year old. A typical dim. Sees/reads only what he wants to see, and believes his interpretation is the only one.

And I can say anything I want to anyone, and do. I also made it my good fortune to be able to live in a place where the kind of people that I would want to call a name, couldn't afford to live. I can pretty much avoid anyone of any kind that I find undesirable, on a daily basis. Just like anyone else could if they had it together.

You go ahead and be the one who bends over and grabs your ankles for everyone. The world needs people like you.

so you moved away so you would not have to live with blacks? and you call someone else racist? hmmmmmm
And I never said my interpetation is the only one, I only said yours is retarded. Thats not the same.

Move away? Lol... So I guess those who live in the Hollywood Hills and such are racist because they can afford to live there? Hmm... I wonder why they have gates.

I didn't move away from anything. I just live where one has to have money to live. To have money in this country one has to be educated/smart enough to know where to put ones money. There are blacks in my neighborhood who feel about Shaman's type as I do. But then they are educated, and professionals. Are they racist against their own because they have done what it takes to improve their condition? They live here because they can. They are definitely running away from the kind of blacks that give the rest a bad name. They must be racist.

It isn't about color. It's about attitude, morality and standard of living.
You just don't really have the abililty to comprehend do you?

Just keep bending over Pocket, and we'll both be happy.

Move away? Lol... So I guess those who live in the Hollywood Hills and such are racist because they can afford to live there? Hmm... I wonder why they have gates.

I didn't move away from anything. I just live where one has to have money to live. To have money in this country one has to be educated/smart enough to know where to put ones money. There are blacks in my neighborhood who feel about Shaman's type as I do. But then they are educated, and professionals. Are they racist against their own because they have done what it takes to improve their condition? They live here because they can. They are definitely running away from the kind of blacks that give the rest a bad name. They must be racist.

It isn't about color. It's about attitude, morality and standard of living.
You just don't really have the abililty to comprehend do you?

Just keep bending over Pocket, and we'll both be happy.

I hope your a chick, otherwise I may think you have some homosexual issues to deal with...

and it must be nice to live in a area whith only a few blacks, and not have to deal with people who actuly live in the areas most blacks live, and deal with the situations they deal with. But I am sure you are fine with blacks...so long as they are white enough for you.

Yes, I am a woman. But since you seem to be very well versed on what I was talking about....hmmmm.

I know exactly what they have to deal with. They have to deal with each other being their own worst enemy. Black on black crime, domestic violence and discrimination within their own race beats anything any white could ever do.

Bottom line: If you think that making black people feel better about themselves because of slavery is my job or responsibility IN ANY WAY, then you have confused me with God.

You be God. I'm O.K. with it.

I may think you have some homosexual issues to deal with...
Are you suggesting that homosexuals have issues?

Kind of irritating when someone purposely misinterprets your premise and twists it to suit their own purposes, eh?

Love and kisses,

A woman.

Lol.

Yes, I am a woman. But since you seem to be very well versed on what I was talking about....hmmmm.

I know exactly what they have to deal with. They have to deal with each other being their own worst enemy. Black on black crime, domestic violence and discrimination within their own race beats anything any white could ever do.

Bottom line: If you think that making black people feel better about themselves because of slavery is my job or responsibility IN ANY WAY, then you have confused me with God.

You be God. I'm O.K. with it.

I never said you had to make blacks feel better over slavery...I stated that due to white past, we useing the N word where as blacks can use it for themself...is due to the fact we have a history behind it as a very very negitive thing...and its not very often any white will ever be heard useing the word in any way that is found good...you are free to say it sure...but if you get knocked out for it, so be it.

I have no issue with white black or any other group. But you seem to like to scream racism...while making racist comments at the same time..But enjoy your nice away from the bad areas , free from most non whites area...back in the not so nice areas, all those you find that white or black, the same issues and problems face both often...but racism against blacks still far trumps any racism to whites in regards to getting ahead in the world.

Werbung:
That's the crux of our argument. You think that white racism is holding blacks back, and I disagree.

Just one example: For 40 + years, affirmative action gave jobs to minorities that weren't qualified, but had the right color skin. Are you old enough to have even been in the job market then? I think not, or you would know more about what you are talking about. No other group of human beings in the history of this country has been given so much for nothing, and yet, progress seems extremely slow. Why is that?

And just because I don't live around blacks now, doesn't mean that I never did have any contact in large numbers. I substitute taught for fun for a while. I chose to teach in a predominantly black area to learn about people that I hadn't grown up with. I can tell you from experience that they are their own worst enemy. Until they start treating each other better, and quit blaming the fact that they don't get ahead on white "oppression", they will never get any further than they are now. You can't do anything about it no matter how good your intentions are. What would you do? Tell them to change their cultural, social customs? Do you know how many of those kids didn't even KNOW who their father was? Do you think maybe that has an effect on a kid? Separation and the matriarchal family structure evolved from separation of families during the Civil War. Hey, guess what? It's been a looooooooooong time since that was forced on blacks, and yet, over 60 percent of black families don't have a man around. I don't mean daddy and mommy got divorced. I mean daddy never bothered to stay around. Did white racism do that? I think not. The dropout rate at that high school was between 60 and 70%! The senior class looked like an abandoned ship. Why did they drop out? Was it white racism holding them back? No. it wasn't. They can't even get a job at Burger King. So what happens? They join the army, because they have no other options, and then everyone screams that the military is unfair to minorities because it's all they can do to find work. Gosh oh golly, could it be 'cause they didn't get the diploma that the modern world demands one has to even get a minimum wage job? Get real. A goat could probably graduate from high school in this country with a little effort.

That's just in this country. You should ask yourself who is mistreating blacks in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Sierra Leon, Ghana, Haiti, (get the picture?). It isn't white racism that is beating them down. They are doing it to themselves.

Yet for me to say that, which is true, you call me a racist. To stand up and say, "you need to change, not me" to a black person, is racist.

I screamed that Gates is a racist because the first thing that came out of his mouth was to accuse the cop of being a racist. And he is representative of other blacks too. All? No. Too many? Yes.

Back