McCain gets death threat and white powder in the mail

Pandora

Who would have done that except for some crazy Obama supporter who probably drinks the kool aid through an IV

Had it been the other way around.......it would have been all over the news that it was a racist act!

Werbung:
you do know that there already was a arresst made on a man who made threats against obama and had a decent amount of arms found right?

But of course we know that some nut right winger who thinks McCain is to liberal would not do it right?
But feel free to cast blame with nothing to back it up.

And drink your I hate Obama juice some more.

you do know that there already was a arresst made on a man who made threats against obama and had a decent amount of arms found right?

He sent Obama a threat ? or he told his friends he wished to do him harm?

I did hear about a guy who ranted he didnt like Obama but I never heard that he had sent a threatening letter or did anything, only that he ranted to a friend that he didnt want obama and wished to do harm to him

ho hum. Isn't this just part of the new and improved US culture/ society??? Not a favorable part.........but distinctly a part of it.

He sent Obama a threat ? or he told his friends he wished to do him harm?

I did hear about a guy who ranted he didnt like Obama but I never heard that he had sent a threatening letter or did anything, only that he ranted to a friend that he didnt want obama and wished to do harm to him

you have any idea how many letters making threats they both most likey get? its not even a story. only reason it made news is some guy stuff sugar or something most likey in it.

you have any idea how many letters making threats they both most likey get? its not even a story. only reason it made news is some guy stuff sugar or something most likey in it.

I dont know how many, but the news said a second one was reported to McCain in Manchester NH

I would think its not every day, One person threatened Obama and got arrested, now two reports to McCain, but both are probably the same nutty person since they came the same day.

I wouldnt think its all that often because we sure dont hear about it often and why would they report some but not others?

ho hum. Isn't this just part of the new and improved US culture/ society??? Not a favorable part.........but distinctly a part of it.

No its not.

What ever country you are from, I am sure has a much worse government and culture and society, It really must or you would not be so afraid to say where it is.

But of course we know that some nut right winger who thinks McCain is to liberal would not do it right?
But feel free to cast blame with nothing to back it up.

And drink your I hate Obama juice some more.

Same way we assume that if anyone tries to take out Obama it will be a lunatic righty instead of a disenfranchised Clinton supporter. :rolleyes:

MC-CAIN’S EXTRAORDINARY TRUSTWORTHY CHARACTER AND UNIQUE EXPERIENCE

Sacrifice of American Wealth and Blood for the Sole Benefit of Judeofascist Israel
Support for the illegal Torture of Suspects
Amnesty for Illegal Mexicans Aliens Usurping Jobs and Services
Outsourcing of Jobs and Technology to China
Early Release from Captivity for Military Secrets
McCain-Feingold Legislation Suppressing Freedom of Speech
McCain-Leiberman Control Gun Legislation
Slander and Ridicule of Huckabee, Romney, and Ron Paul
Roberts and Falwell, “agents of intolerance”
Roe vs. Wade Sacrificial Killing of Children
To “occupy Iraq for 100 years”, “bomb Iran”, and “just keep Afghanistan”.
Veto of Bush Tax Cuts
Keating Five Crooks
Political Prostitute of 159 Lobbyists
Unsolved Recession and Inflation Problems
Unsolved Heath Care Problem
Unsolved Social Security Problem
Long Scandalous, Contentious, and Non-Productive Political Career

Who would have done that except for some crazy Obama supporter who probably drinks the kool aid through an IV

Had it been the other way around.......it would have been all over the news that it was a racist act!

When I first heard the story I was thinking it could have been some of Cindy's stash. I never have bought the story that she was fully over her addiction.

When I first heard the story I was thinking it could have been some of Cindy's stash. I never have bought the story that she was fully over her addiction.

Oh do I wish someone from the Obama camp would say that so he could be bombarded with his drug use, especially that crack in the back of a limo :)

But even they cant be that stupid.

I never have bought the story that she was fully over her addiction.

Yet you blindly believe that Obamessiah is clean.... I have to take a drug test where I work... Why don't McCain and Obama also have to submit to Drug Tests to become the leader of the country? I think thats fair to ask... Same with ALL our politicians, give them ALL drug tests and the ones who fail - get kicked out and brought up on charges.

Werbung:
Yet you blindly believe that Obamessiah is clean.... I have to take a drug test where I work... Why don't McCain and Obama also have to submit to Drug Tests to become the leader of the country? I think thats fair to ask... Same with ALL our politicians, give them ALL drug tests and the ones who fail - get kicked out and brought up on charges.

If Obama had to take a drug test he would lose his job I am sure. I dont think his wife could pass a drug test either. But boy I wish he had to take one.

Back