More racism displayed at a Palin rally

Oh yeah, he'll help that middle class...first he'll get out that magic wand & give 90% of the people a tax cut when only 60% even pay taxes, then he'll suck the life out of small business owners so they can pass that right down to their employees. Yep, that'll help!

But that's ok, we hate small business owners, or any business owners..they have the NERVE to actually make a decent wage, nevermind all the risks they took to get there. Eh, risk smisk, it's the little guy that deserves all that profit! Even better the government deserves it! ANYONE deserves it more than the person who earned it! How dare they!

Werbung:
They're all coming out now, not even bothering to hide it....threatening Obama, overt racism on ready display. This is today's GOP folks, take a good close look....it's what happens when you use hate as a campaign strategy.

How is it "racism"? No explanation from you, because you don't have one. The defamation leftnutcase wing, of which you are a member, has oozed endless bigotry, ageism, and every form of vile personal attack that can be hatched in your evil brains, and now you charge "racism" because someone brought a monkey. Watch what happens folks if Obama gets in - every single objection and criticism will be "racism".

well obama is focus on more of the people and helping the middle class he isn't about favortism unlike mccain he has better plan and how to help the american middle class,and not giving more to the rich

Oh wow. I thought you were joking.

I would disagree with all of that. First, all taxes on the rich, hit us. Why?

Do you realize the 3% tax on phone service, was originally supposed to be a tax on the rich, because only the rich could afford phones? Now that 3% tax hits all of us, even the poorest of the poor.

Do you also realize that when a corporate CEO gets taxed more, in many cases, he simply raises his income? Which results in lower pay rates.

Do you also realize that it's Rich people who provide jobs? Nearly every job in existence, exists because of a rich person. In a slow economy that we have right now, which still growing, is doing so at a very reduced rate, we need rich people to have the money to invest in new businesses and jobs. They won't do this if we tax them too heavily, because they will get their income in stock options and company benefits, which can't be invested in new companies.

Finely, you realize that when the Bush tax cut was enacted, I got a tax cut when my income was $19K. Obviously I'm not rich. But if Obama is elected, he says he will repeal that tax cut, effectively increasing my taxes during a slow economy. Do you want to have the taxes on you raised? Because that is Obama's plan.

How is it "racism"? No explanation from you, because you don't have one. The defamation leftnutcase wing, of which you are a member, has oozed endless bigotry, ageism, and every form of vile personal attack that can be hatched in your evil brains, and now you charge "racism" because someone brought a monkey. Watch what happens folks if Obama gets in - every single objection and criticism will be "racism".

You don't consider a stuffed monkey with an Obama sticker on it's head being held up at a Palin rally to be a form of racism? You're not clueless...well at least not completely, so denying the obvious can only mean a couple of things...you either support that man's actions or you share in his sentiments, possibly both. If there is another option or if I'm incorrect please don't hesitate to let me know.

You don't consider a stuffed monkey with an Obama sticker on it's head being held up at a Palin rally to be a form of racism? You're not clueless...well at least not completely, so denying the obvious can only mean a couple of things...you either support that man's actions or you share in his sentiments, possibly both. If there is another option or if I'm incorrect please don't hesitate to let me know.

Popeye you ignored my questions. Please can you reply to them?

First
Do you have to have a new thread for everything?

Second
Do you blame Palin for the guy bringing the monkey?

third
how on earth do you connect the FACT that him knowing a domestic terrorist has anything to do with the man bringing a monkey to the rally?

fourth

If it is racist to make a person into a monkey then liberal scum has been racist against bush for 8 years. Here is a link of more bush=monkey pictures than I can post

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...h+Images&gbv=2

The only "racists" anywhere in this election cycle are on the Democrat side. THEY'RE the ones who are constantly playing the "race card". THEY'RE the only ones who keep on mentioning, time and time and time again that Barack is "Black" (as if we wouldn't notice it if they didn't mention it), and oh yeah, did I mention that it's DEMOCRATS who keep electing former Grand Kleegles of the KKK to Congress?

All they're doing is trying to set up a situation where if the "chosen one" doesn't get elected in November they can say it was "racist", and if he does get elected, any time anyone opposes any of his policies, it'll be because they're "racist". Here's a news flash for you, OBAMA is the racist.

The only "racists" anywhere in this election cycle are on the Democrat side. THEY'RE the ones who are constantly playing the "race card". THEY'RE the only ones who keep on mentioning, time and time and time again that Barack is "Black" (as if we wouldn't notice it if they didn't mention it), and oh yeah, did I mention that it's DEMOCRATS who keep electing former Grand Kleegles of the KKK to Congress?

All they're doing is trying to set up a situation where if the "chosen one" doesn't get elected in November they can say it was "racist", and if he does get elected, any time anyone opposes any of his policies, it'll be because they're "racist". Here's a news flash for you, OBAMA is the racist.

I guess it was an Obama undercover operation that put that man with the monkey in the Palin rally, right Mr. C?

Btw, to continue to bring up Robert Byrd is rather weak...particularly when we have Nixon strategist Kevin Phillips stating this in 1970...

"The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are."

Hmm..the beginnings of the famous "southern strategy"..a strategy employed by the Republican Party, the party of racism changed then and is still with us now..the good old GOP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

palin needs to understand if she's a christian she shouldnt do things undercover that not christ like i know because i am a preacher/minsiter of the gospel

Preacher/Minister? You mean like Jesse, Al and Rev Run? Those righteous men of the Christian God? You want to talk about racism and who is racist?

Preacher/Minister? You mean like Jesse, Al and Rev Run? Those righteous men of the Christian God? You want to talk about racism and who is racist?

:D Yeah - Popeye, the lib with the ever ready far-fetched race card, and all the leftwing wackos like him, yawn at their presidential candidate listening to the lunatic racist ravings of rev. wright for 20 years, and bringing his little girls along, and now he speaks with self-righteous thunder about some unknown person with a monkey at a campaign rally. :D

I guess it was an Obama undercover operation that put that man with the monkey in the Palin rally, right Mr. C?

Btw, to continue to bring up Robert Byrd is rather weak...particularly when we have Nixon strategist Kevin Phillips stating this in 1970...

"The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are."

Hmm..the beginnings of the famous "southern strategy"..a strategy employed by the Republican Party, the party of racism changed then and is still with us now..the good old GOP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

That's what is called a Red Herring popeye, but then again, you're obviously not smart enough to know what that is. Oh, and if bringing up Robert Byrd is "weak", then your "Southern Strategy" is even weaker.

Is it not Dems who have spent the past 8 years painting President Bush as a monkey? Why is it all of a sudden "racist" to make the same analogy about Obama? Because he's "black"? Here's a clue for you, he's not even HALF "black", so your claims of 'racism' simply don't cut it.

That's what is called a Red Herring popeye, but then again, you're obviously not smart enough to know what that is. Oh, and if bringing up Robert Byrd is "weak", then your "Southern Strategy" is even weaker.

Is it not Dems who have spent the past 8 years painting President Bush as a monkey? Why is it all of a sudden "racist" to make the same analogy about Obama? Because he's "black"? Here's a clue for you, he's not even HALF "black", so your claims of 'racism' simply don't cut it.

Did anyone else just see James T Harris on CNN talking about the hate mail and death threats he is getting for being black and not supporting Obama?

Did anyone else just see James T Harris on CNN talking about the hate mail and death threats he is getting for being black and not supporting Obama?

Nope, I missed it. I was watching Hannity's America and his interview with McCain and Palin. Was it on CNN proper, or Headline News?

Werbung:
Back