Nancy Pelosi, the worst person to lead

From Top Grin:

Do you ever tire of looking like a jackass? :D

The republicans had little to do with it - the causes have been laid out here so even YOU would be able to understand - you've shown repeatedly you have no understanding of economics, nor the the relevent policy decisons which led up to the problem, all caused by democrats. Instead of sucking that in, you just clutter up the forum with your dimwit political mantras.

Your complete and utter void of any knowledge knows no bounds and is surpassed only by your rude and childish behavior... my adolescent friend.;)

Your DEREGULATION let Corporations run amuck Republican cronies are taking it up the wazoo with all the political fallout over their misdeeds and you just can't take it. I can think of no group more deserving!
:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELfiVTTb5Jw

Werbung:
:mad:
topgun:You're ridiculous. Bush and the Republicans CLEARLY created this problem. They and John McCain up to just a few weeks ago were still singing the praises of deregulation and were all saying our economy was strong.

I've already proven that is not true. Perhaps you'd like to visit this thread in which clearly shows that the democrats were against regulation and they Thought that there was nothing wrong with FANNIE AND FREDDIEMAC.
https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5001

And attacking a kind and intelligent Family Man & Father like Senator Obama makes you look small. You simply don't understand politics in the Illinois State Senate. There it is a VERY common practice from both sides of the isle to vote only present if a piece of legislation was not 100% in line with your position or had add on amendments that you disagreed with.

WOW! This really shows how brain washed Obamabots are....
This is a man who will speak with our enemies with no pre-conditions. A man who was a drug addict, has a negative view towards white people and who attended a church run by a radical, bigot pastor for over 20 years and whose afiliations are also with REZCO and William Ayres.

Your hate for Senator Obama because he got the nomination over Hillary Clinton makes you petty.

He didn't beat her!!! He was given that position by Nancy Pelosi and her allies in the Dem Party...

As far as legislation you can easily go to Senator Obama's website and pull it all up anytime you like

Itis funny, this is what I hear from you guys all the time. Go to his web site... You can't name 1 thing that Obama has accomplished...

And if you must bloviate over legislation debacles let's not forget because those of us in Ohio certainly don't that the Clintons, Hillary included, pushed through and highly praised NAFTA which has been a disaster for many industrial Midwest states like ours.

Now you're gonna trash talk about the greatest president that the Democratic party has ever had..... You're wrong!:mad:

Give it a rest dude because one thing is crystal clear. Take everything else out and just boil it down to real proven intelligence and better policy... and Senator Obama is more than Light Years above John McSame!

Thanks for aknowledging that I'm a dude!!! ;)

You so don't have your facts straight. When Republican Phil Graham authored and all the Republicans pushed as gospel deregulation they had full veto proof control over both Houses of Congress. It becomes pretty much go along for the ride when you're that out numbered as things are often bundled together in a package and it's all or none.

Within just a couple months of Barney Frank getting his committee leadership position in 2007 he started pushing for more regulation to avoid many of the problems we are now encountering.

I already presented enough eveidence about the incopetency of Barney Frank. HE'S AN IDIOT! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT....:mad:
Besides, everyone in Barney Frank's committee voted against the bail out bill yesterday. That tells you what kind of leader he is....

Again look at this thread:

I already presented enough eveidence about the incopetency of Barney Frank. HE'S AN IDIOT! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT....:mad:
Besides, everyone in Barney Frank's committee voted against the bail out bill yesterday. That tells you what kind of leader he is....

Again look at this thread:

here's some leadership for ya...McCain took credit for the bailout bill...before it failed.

Here's what McCain staff and surrogates were saying before the vote:

"This bill would not have been agreed to had it not been for John McCain... This is a bipartisan accomplishment, a bipartisan success. And if people want to get something done in Washington, they just watch John McCain. He's been the guy whose name is at the top of major pieces of legislation for a long time."
-- Mitt Romney, NBC's Today show, 9/29/08

"What Senator McCain was able to do was to help bring all of the parties to the table, including the House Republicans, whose votes were needed to pass this"
-- Steve Schmidt, NBC's Meet the Press, 9/28/08

"We're optimistic that Senator McCain will bring House Republicans on board without driving other parties away, resulting in a successful deal for the American taxpayer."
-- McCain spokeswoman Kimmie Lipscomb, 9/26/08

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/29/matthews-on-mccains-faile_n_130309.html

and why did it fail?

read the title of this thread.....

Seems to me it failed because approximately 2/3 of the Republicans voted no. Whether you were for the bill or against it, no amount of spin in the world is going to alter the fact that 133 Republicans voted no.

Looks like McCain isn't much of a leader....he is the current leader of the GOP isn't he? I mean that's what we're always being told. BTW, didn't Johnny Leadership suspend his campaign so he could go back to Washington to work on the bailout? We were told that too...He can't even get more than 1/3 of his own party to vote yes. Lets look at those quotes again:

"This bill would not have been agreed to had it not been for John McCain... This is a bipartisan accomplishment, a bipartisan success. And if people want to get something done in Washington, they just watch John McCain. He's been the guy whose name is at the top of major pieces of legislation for a long time."
-- Mitt Romney, NBC's Today show, 9/29/08

"What Senator McCain was able to do was to help bring all of the parties to the table, including the House Republicans, whose votes were needed to pass this"
-- Steve Schmidt, NBC's Meet the Press, 9/28/08

I think they spoke to soon...what do you think?

Seems to me it failed because approximately 2/3 of the Republicans voted no. Whether you were for the bill or against it, no amount of spin in the world is going to alter the fact that 133 Republicans voted no.

Looks like McCain isn't much of a leader....he is the current leader of the GOP isn't he? I mean that's what we're always being told. BTW, didn't Johnny Leadership suspend his campaign so he could go back to Washington to work on the bailout? We were told that too...He can't even get more than 1/3 of his own party to vote yes. Lets look at those quotes again:

I think they spoke to soon...what do you think?

This "bill" was terrible to begin with.

It gave $350,000,000,000 up front to be used and the only Congressional oversight implemented was Congress could vote to "disallow" (yes disallow) the second $350,000,000,000. All this means is that the next President will veto anything that "disallows" this second installment, thus meaning this "bill" had a grand total of zero congressional oversight.

The whole bill was basically nothing more than a blank check, which the vast majority of people in both parties do not support.

Werbung:

I note that you failed to mention the fact that 1/3 of the Democrats also refused to vote for it, and that Pelosi spent a lot of time twisting arms and still couldn't get her own people to fall in line. No, it sounds more to me like a case of it simply being a REALLY bad Bill. Perhaps if the Democrats hadn't spent so much time lying to us about "we have a deal", and spent a little more actually working on a real one, it would have passed.

Back