Obama accepts nomination!

Werbung:
Well this part was kind of cool.

I think it was kind of neat that he was able to accept it on this particular day because of MLK speech.

I like that we have come so far as to vote for an African American, its just THIS one that I am against.

I would rather see Harold Ford Jr be the one accepting the nomination.

I think it was kind of neat that he was able to accept it on this particular day because of MLK speech.

I like that we have come so far as to vote for an African American, its just THIS one that I am against.

Guess who Obama stole "Change" from....
Harold Ford Jr. Concession speech from '06
I too liked Ford... a Blue Dog who's biggest weakness, was his honesty.

I don't want to see anyone try to stake a racial claim on any government office, job, or anything else. The MLK anniversary should have no connection for someone who purports to be a post racial candidate. And Harold Ford was just the previous in a series of blacks hyped for the presidency by the US lib media - it's the ol' Plate of Spaghetti Theory - throw enough plates of spaghetti on a wall, and one of them is bound to stick.

I don't want to see anyone try to stake a racial claim on any government office, job, or anything else. The MLK anniversary should have no connection for someone who purports to be a post racial candidate. And Harold Ford was just the previous in a series of blacks hyped for the presidency by the US lib media - it's the ol' Plate of Spaghetti Theory - throw enough plates of spaghetti on a wall, and one of them is bound to stick.

I agree with what your saying, but I still am glad that people get along now where tha was not the case even when I was a kid and certianly not before I was born.

But it really was cool to think that MLK talked about a day when men are equal and here we have someone running for president.

We are not equal, that part is sad. Some are more equal than others. I dont think MLK would have wanted that anymore than I do. I hope so anyways

Werbung:
Back