Obama to give acceptance speech at Invesco Field

Popeye

As has previously been rumored and now confirmed, Obama will give his speech officially accepting the Democratic nomination at 76,000 seat Invesco field in Denver on Aug. 28th. It should be quite a night.

Maybe John McCain should move his acceptance speech as well. How about a local nursing home? Or maybe the oncology ward of a nearby hospital.

Here's the full DNCC release on the move:

http://thepage.time.com/dncc-release-on-moving-nomination-acceptance-speech/

Werbung:
Hope medical people are on hand to handle the fainting Obamabots! :D

Hey now, no need to feel envious. After all McCain appeals to the majority of geriatric and cancer patients nationwide, I think. I'm also not kidding about McCain giving his acceptance speech in a cancer ward, it would be most apropos. Think of the contrast, Obama before 75,000 screaming for change versus McCain speaking before the dying and drooling as he rattles on about the same OLD ideas.

Why is it OK to use blatant ageism when speaking about McCain, but not OK to use blatant racism when speaking about Obama?

Maybe one day we will be able to put down all of our stereotypes about whites, blacks, old, young, male, female, gay, and straight and just focus on the individual, and to debate issues rather than prejudices.

Maybe one day, but not yet.

If you have nothing to attack McCain on then his age, then that's really lame. McCain dose make ask for it at times with his talking about how young Obama is, trying to hint at his lack of Experience....his people really should tell him to stop that, its not good politics for him...

Can you imagine Obama giving his acceptance speech before the largest crowd in history, on the anniversary of MLK's "I have a dream" speech? What a great moment in American history it will be.

denver_invesco2.jpg

Invesco Field

Werbung:
Hey now, no need to feel envious. After all McCain appeals to the majority of geriatric and cancer patients nationwide, I think. I'm also not kidding about McCain giving his acceptance speech in a cancer ward, it would be most apropos. Think of the contrast, Obama before 75,000 screaming for change versus McCain speaking before the dying and drooling as he rattles on about the same OLD ideas.

The 75,000 drooling, wetting their pants, fainting obamabots for "change" (their intellectual capabilities start and end with that single word of idiot-level agitprop) will be squealing girls and nerdy boys who have yet to deal with puberty, much less understand the issues, leftwing Soros shill appeasers, blacks who are voting for a bruthuh, plus hordes of all kinds of adult losers who have screwed up their lives and want the government to bail them out. Which category are you in? :D

Back