Obama could not COPE in "Hagen"--FAILED!

always

Our DEFUNCT President laid a huge eggi in Denmark. The supposedly "great Orator" has been exposed as a DULL, and QUESTIONABLE speaker of myths , lies , and make believe. He passes out money America does not have in an attempt to buy favor. He FAILED AGAIN , leaders from other nations mocked him' they laughed at his speech and insulted America.
The only thing Obama presented to the World was his ineptness,naiveness, and his complete lack of any Leadership abilities. I was ashamed for America.
The assembled group that he was bowing to was the same group that gave a STANDING OVATION to the Leaders who spoke HATE for AMERICA and HATE for CAPITALISM. Never once did Obama have the desire or the courage to SPEAK UP and STAND UP for America. He DISGRACED AMERICA!
Man Made Global Climate Change is a FRAUD!! SCIENCE is not on the side of this group of LIARS. The WORLD NOW knows how they invented FALSE science to support their FALSE CLAIMS.
Our President not only JOINED these LIARS , HE OFFERED MILLIONS of DOLLARS of YOUR MONEY for YEARS and YEARS, MONEY WE DO NOT HAVE!!!
America is spiraling OUT of CONTROL as OBAMA leads the way!
"2010 is the year we MUST BEGIN"! SAVE AMERICA from RADICALS!!

Werbung:
Our DEFUNCT President laid a huge eggi in Denmark. The supposedly "great Orator" has been exposed as a DULL, and QUESTIONABLE speaker of myths , lies , and make believe. He passes out money America does not have in an attempt to buy favor. He FAILED AGAIN , leaders from other nations mocked him' they laughed at his speech and insulted America.
The only thing Obama presented to the World was his ineptness,naiveness, and his complete lack of any Leadership abilities. I was ashamed for America.
The assembled group that he was bowing to was the same group that gave a STANDING OVATION to the Leaders who spoke HATE for AMERICA and HATE for CAPITALISM. Never once did Obama have the desire or the courage to SPEAK UP and STAND UP for America. He DISGRACED AMERICA!
Man Made Global Climate Change is a FRAUD!! SCIENCE is not on the side of this group of LIARS. The WORLD NOW knows how they invented FALSE science to support their FALSE CLAIMS.
Our President not only JOINED these LIARS , HE OFFERED MILLIONS of DOLLARS of YOUR MONEY for YEARS and YEARS, MONEY WE DO NOT HAVE!!!

You are perhaps the fourth or fifth person on this forum who has accused climate change science of being full of lies and who claims that the science is against it. The funny thing is that none of them have found an example of scientific fraud (as far as I have seen), and many of them believe clearly false statements such as that the earth is cooling this decade, and that the Medieval warm period was warmer than today's temperatures. It really frightens me how many people are SO CERTAIN OF THINGS THAT THEY ARE WILLING TO SHOUT ABOUT IT when it turns out that they have never seen the data themselves and they have their facts completely wrong. But maybe you are an exception. Whenever you are done slandering climate scientists, please feel free to present the evidence you find so convincing.

You are perhaps the fourth or fifth person on this forum who has accused climate change science of being full of lies and who claims that the science is against it. The funny thing is that none of them have found an example of scientific fraud (as far as I have seen), and many of them believe clearly false statements such as that the earth is cooling this decade, and that the Medieval warm period was warmer than today's temperatures. It really frightens me how many people are SO CERTAIN OF THINGS THAT THEY ARE WILLING TO SHOUT ABOUT IT when it turns out that they have never seen the data themselves and they have their facts completely wrong. But maybe you are an exception. Whenever you are done slandering climate scientists, please feel free to present the evidence you find so convincing.

This author hasn't any CLUE about 'FACTS or FACT CHECKING'...it only and ALWAYS about HATE and the primary focus is our newly elected president.

So even if you started a topic about a current CANCER CURE, it would ALWAYS be twisted into a HATE OBAMA thread without any proof ;)

This author hasn't any CLUE about 'FACTS or FACT CHECKING'...it only and ALWAYS about HATE and the primary focus is our newly elected president.

.....I find ALWAYS' posts really quite funny! Seriously, they remind me of a wee kid jumping up and down ranting and raving with impotent rage. I think more than anything else its the simplicity of the posts which I find...... well...... refreshing in a perverse sort of way as they demonstrate a childlike innocence.....absolute right versus absolute wrong.

.....I find ALWAYS' posts really quite funny! Seriously, they remind me of a wee kid jumping up and down ranting and raving with impotent rage. I think more than anything else its the simplicity of the posts which I find...... well...... refreshing in a perverse sort of way as they demonstrate a childlike innocence.....absolute right versus absolute wrong.

Kinda like hitting one's 'FUNNY BONE' repeatedly...ya, I can see that :cool:

Would you mind taking the test and posting the result on this forum?

http://classiciqquiz.com/IQ_Test/?adid=123

You would not find his posts so funny if he was from Scotland. We Americans have enough to live down as it is.

Werbung:
Back