Obama Digs for Dirt!!

When that "dirt" manifests itself as stories that Palin faked being pregnant to cover for her daughter I think the line has been crossed.

Nah Rob, Liberals have no lines and there is no limit on what you can do to degrade another person if it means your guy wins. Ironically, it is more so now with the messiah, the agent of change.

Werbung:
I would not go around admitting that bunz because charlie got it wrong. The first person to coin that term agrees that not only did he get it wrong he got the dates wrong. Are you a mind reader to know what Charlie meant? There are 4 versions of it?
I am a mind reader in the sense that Sarah was totally coached as to what to say during those questions. Which I am sure were already known before she sat down with Gibson. The first person to coin that term I forget the guys name, well woopdeedoo, because whatever he classified it as before 9-11 changed after that. There is little doubt in my mind that the vast majority of people who had a definition of the Bush Doctrine in thier mind, it dealt with pre-emptive military action. Based on the policies surrounding Bush and Iraq.
Coddle her all you like, Americans saw for themselves in that interview she is unprepared for major political office.

I never said I disliked Obama over his popularity. That would be a pretty freaking stupid reason not to like someone. Well she has not been around long enough for god type worship you all give to Obama.
You all? I think you know Obamanation, that I have been critical of him when it has been warranted. I am not dillussioned in the slightest way that any politician is infallable.
But I do like her; she seems like a very nice lady.
I know it, she is charasmatic. But I would hope you dont base your political support on if they are a nice person or not. In the name of disclosure though, I have not supported candidates that I have agreed with politically, but I knew them to be major A-holes. So maybe it does go both ways.
I will change that opinion in a heart beat though if I find out she has been going to some racist church for twenty years
Depends on how one defines racism. I have never been to her church, but I am sure if there were 20 years worth video to scan through, one might be able to jump to those conclusions. Does it matter that I know plenty of the people she has associated with over the years that were blatantly racist? I could name names, and so could thousands of other Alaskans. I have heard her brother in law JD use very objectionable terms on several occassions.
or that she was involved in illegal acts with slum lords
Yeah, it doesnt matter that her in-laws are slum lords does it? Who have been sued numerous times over thier actions with tenants.
or hung around terrorists and called them friend. If any of those sorts of things comes out about her, or the vast number of other things that we are dealing with on “THE ONE” she will be history.
Well it depends on how you want to define a terrorist. She and her family has plenty of aquaintences that are questionable in this regard.

When that "dirt" manifests itself as stories that Palin faked being pregnant to cover for her daughter I think the line has been crossed.
HAHAHA you do realize of course that this rumor started in Alaska from the far right up here! Its not a liberal concoction but an "actual" Republican rumor and from the hospital staff in her home town. But yeah lets just blame the left for it. :rolleyes:

HAHAHA you do realize of course that this rumor started in Alaska from the far right up here! Its not a liberal concoction but an "actual" Republican rumor and from the hospital staff in her home town. But yeah lets just blame the left for it. :rolleyes:

I suppose the groups attacking her with it are all right wing groups right? :rolleyes:

It does not matter who it started it, it matters who is using it...

I am a mind reader in the sense that Sarah was totally coached as to what to say during those questions. Which I am sure were already known before she sat down with Gibson. The first person to coin that term I forget the guys name, well woopdeedoo, because whatever he classified it as before 9-11 changed after that. There is little doubt in my mind that the vast majority of people who had a definition of the Bush Doctrine in thier mind, it dealt with pre-emptive military action. Based on the policies surrounding Bush and Iraq.
Coddle her all you like, Americans saw for themselves in that interview she is unprepared for major political office.

You all? I think you know Obamanation, that I have been critical of him when it has been warranted. I am not dillussioned in the slightest way that any politician is infallable.

I know it, she is charasmatic. But I would hope you dont base your political support on if they are a nice person or not. In the name of disclosure though, I have not supported candidates that I have agreed with politically, but I knew them to be major A-holes. So maybe it does go both ways.

Depends on how one defines racism. I have never been to her church, but I am sure if there were 20 years worth video to scan through, one might be able to jump to those conclusions. Does it matter that I know plenty of the people she has associated with over the years that were blatantly racist? I could name names, and so could thousands of other Alaskans. I have heard her brother in law JD use very objectionable terms on several occassions.

Yeah, it doesnt matter that her in-laws are slum lords does it? Who have been sued numerous times over thier actions with tenants.

Well it depends on how you want to define a terrorist. She and her family has plenty of aquaintences that are questionable in this regard.

Thank you for the post, from what you say.......well it sounds like we have another sleaze bag like Obama on our hands.

I will wait for the clips of her church screaming about ...... hmmm who will they scream about? Black people or native Alaskans? Either way I am sure the clip is coming from the sounds of your post.

If she is involved with illegal actions with anyone, a slum lord or anyone, this woman will fry. She is no Obama god of the liberal cause, they will not look away like they have done for him over and over and over. if she is breaking the law they will nail her and nail her good. And she will deserve it.

If she is this bad she deserves to be knocked off the ticket. With all of those reporters feverishly getting any dirt on her we will know soon enough and it will be exposed right away unlike your messiah who will never have to account for his crimes.

Nah Rob, Liberals have no lines and there is no limit on what you can do to degrade another person if it means your guy wins. Ironically, it is more so now with the messiah, the agent of change.

Says the man who sits back and goes along with fake stories of gay sex and drugs for my guy...And Degrades him in like evry post he talks about him.

1 I never even heard that, 2 I highly doubt that Obama was saying go do that. I dont recall if you are a big Bush supporter or not, but I hope not after what Rove and did for Bush, to kill McCain in 2000 if you want to hold that view.

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA! Obamanation, for someone who dislikes Obama for his poppularity, you fawn all over Palin at every opportunity. Palins level of knowledge and experience about the issues currently is less than posters on this very sight. Hell I know what Charles Gibson meant when he mentioned the Bush Doctrine.

yea I like how people act like there are more then one way to take the Bush Doctorin, I have heard it used for one thing and one thing only...and she did not even respond to it saying she agreed to it, as she stated what was actuly a logical view...but ran counter to what Bush actuly did in Iraq.

1 I never even heard that, 2 I highly doubt that Obama was saying go do that. I dont recall if you are a big Bush supporter or not, but I hope not after what Rove and did for Bush, to kill McCain in 2000 if you want to hold that view.

1) It was all over the Daily Kos... which is not right wing by any means..

2) I am not here to comment on Bush, the election is between McCain and Obama.

yea I like how people act like there are more then one way to take the Bush Doctorin, I have heard it used for one thing and one thing only...and she did not even respond to it saying she agreed to it, as she stated what was actuly a logical view...but ran counter to what Bush actuly did in Iraq.

I like how people pretend there is a Bush Doctrine to begin with. There is no official thing with such a name. Further, for people who do follow the news obsessively, it is quite clear that there is more than one definition of the "Bush Doctrine" as defined by the press.

Says the man who sits back and goes along with fake stories of gay sex and drugs for my guy...And Degrades him in like evry post he talks about him.

Fake? We will probably never know. I hope that isn't the case. I think it would be unfair to the murdered Donald Young for it to be unsolved.

Pocket you seem to think that the left can throw mud at McCain and Palin mix truth with lies and if anyone strikes back then we are offending Pocket full of shells personally. It is not about you. I am sorry if you take anything personally.

I am personally offended when 4 differnt ultra libs compare that dirt bag to the Messiah. Jesus was a community organizer like Obama. That is so sick!

then you get mad when anyone calls him your messiah. It is your side that sets him up to be some sort of freak messiah and if anyone who really does know THE MESSIAH gets upset about it, then we are just being silly and if we dare defend our belief then we are just unreasonable, but its ok when the left compares a pro baby killing monster to the Greatest Man who ever walked the earth.

sorry but I aint biting on this. IF your side is going to continue to treat your guy like a freaking messiah I am going protest it!

I like how people pretend there is a Bush Doctrine to begin with. There is no official thing with such a name.
"The Bush Doctrine refers to multiple interrelated foreign policy principles of the 43rd President of the United States, George W. Bush. These principles include unilateralism, preemptive war, and regime change."
.President-George-W.-Bush-Reuters[1].jpg

laughing-smiley-face[1].gif

george-bush-looking-stupid[1].jpg
Four_Presidents-1[1].jpg

"That's O.K., Georgie-Boy!! Spanky Trump just TOOK your title o' BIGGEST PRESIDENTIAL FUCK-UP!!! You're "number two", now!"

Werbung:
Back