Obama Digs for Dirt!!

Werbung:
The word links is vague and meaningless and often used by morons who want to paint a biased picture but have nothing more specific lol

A communist bought an ibm laptop... omg ibm is linked to communism lololololol!!!!!
Smartmatic's link to George Soros:

Smartmatic - Wikipedia

SGO Corporation[edit]

Lord Malloch Brown

In 2014, Smartmatic's CEO Antonio Mugica and British Lord Mark Malloch-Brown announced the launching of the SGO Corporation Limited,[25][26] a holding company based in London whose primary asset is the election technology and voting machine manufacturer. Lord Malloch-Brown became chairman of the board of directors of SGO since its foundation,[27] while Antonio Mugica remained as CEO of the new venture. They were joined on SGO's board by Sir Nigel Knowles, Global CEO of DLA Piper, entrepreneur David Giampaolo and Roger Piñate, Smartmatic's COO and co-founder. Malloch-Brown stepped down as chair in December 2020.
[28]
Notice the names connecting the modern Soros ownership to the original Smartmatic ownership:

Who Owns Smartmatic? Unveiling the Mysterious Owner (marketrealist.com)

Finally, after controversy marred its acquisition of U.S. voting products company Sequoia Voting Systems, Smartmatic outlined its ownership in 2006. The company revealed that CEO Antonio Mugica owned 78.8 percent of the business, Roger Pinate owned 8.47 percent, Jorge Massa Dustou owned 5.97 percent, Alfredo Anzola owned 3.87 percent, and employees owned 2.89 percent.

Last edited:
Obama'sa actions were unprecedented. You do know what the word "unprecedented" means?
Yes I know but you obviously don't. The us has a long history of such actions moron as I proved duh
It has happened a number of times before obama

Smartmatic's link to George Soros:

Smartmatic - Wikipedia

SGO Corporation[edit]

Lord Malloch Brown

In 2014, Smartmatic's CEO Antonio Mugica and British Lord Mark Malloch-Brown announced the launching of the SGO Corporation Limited,[25][26] a holding company based in London whose primary asset is the election technology and voting machine manufacturer. Lord Malloch-Brown became chairman of the board of directors of SGO since its foundation,[27] while Antonio Mugica remained as CEO of the new venture. They were joined on SGO's board by Sir Nigel Knowles, Global CEO of DLA Piper, entrepreneur David Giampaolo and Roger Piñate, Smartmatic's COO and co-founder. Malloch-Brown stepped down as chair in December 2020.
[28]
Notice the names connecting the modern Soros ownership to the original Smartmatic ownership:

Who Owns Smartmatic? Unveiling the Mysterious Owner (marketrealist.com)

Finally, after controversy marred its acquisition of U.S. voting products company Sequoia Voting Systems, Smartmatic outlined its ownership in 2006. The company revealed that CEO Antonio Mugica owned 78.8 percent of the business, Roger Pinate owned 8.47 percent, Jorge Massa Dustou owned 5.97 percent, Alfredo Anzola owned 3.87 percent, and employees owned 2.89 percent.
Again moron links is meaningless
I am sure you can be linked to the communist party via meaningless connections

Let me know when you have any proof of fraud

Again moron links is meaningless
I am sure you can be linked to the communist party via meaningless connections

Let me know when you have any proof of fraud
You provide no evidence at all concerning the history of voting machines to expect others to believe those who do provide evidence are wrong.

I know what I know about voting machines and feel no burden to prove that I know what I know or why I believe what I believe about what I know that I know.
Obviously you feel no burden to prove anything you are obviously quite happy to be shown to be a lying moron

Obviously you feel no burden to prove anything you are obviously quite happy to be shown to be a lying moron
I have presented evidence fraud deniers have still been unable to refute. Don't keep claiming no evidence has been presented as though the evidence I have already presented has been satisfactorily debunked.

Old n dirty obama with oldest n dirtiest biden, shoved up his ass(obiden human centipede) digs for dirt..... well at least obiden doesn't need a shovel.s-l300.jpg

@Phoenix68

Obama may have known hillbillary and obiden were junky scumbags, but he didnt do shit about it and endorsed both of them. Obama is a pederast's whorehole and in no real way contrary to his boss gwb except to expand heroin production and guard pederasts.
76x03y_20230110105319795.jpgHeroin honey trapping foreign and domestic policy.pngHeroin b.png
I dont want you to go thinking i'm supporting el tRumpo just because im saying obiden's head should be unsolicitedly delivered to the hague by diplomatic pouch to stand trial for heinous warcrimes with a heroin killcount that rivals hitler's holocost. Cuz im not doing that. You are.
ccc607541bb87bfeb74ab34fed4ce16d--the-creatures-donald-trump.jpg

DRUG TEST THE FEDS. They're all fucking junkies who're trying to kill you all. Dumbasses.

Gary_webb_portrait.jpg

You had every opportunity to prosecute them first. But instead you chose to be a hunk of glass that once had the most wallpaper.

mushroom-cloud.gif

They'll tell thir kids, in the federal fallout shelters(psst, funded off the books by your missing children's black market transplant organs,) they "killed you all for being the worst scum the world had ever seen." But it'll only be a half truth. They killed you all before you could prosecute THEM for being the worst scum the world had ever seen. You're completely doomed now. I just don't want you to wonder why you're in hell.

Heroin c.jpg

Last edited:
It astounds me, do they not understand that the left and the right have joined force's to rape fuck our souls and burn our family tree's back before jesus or are they complicit like they think they're going to get legit keys to the federal fallout shelter or something.

/roll 1d2

Werbung:
Back