Obama honors Neil Armstrong

Werbung:
what can't do it yourself? have yourself a nice little republican echo chamber where you can pretend ideas like this are logical and fact based...

well in as much as you never offer any evidence that these things are illogical or not fact based it wouldn't change much would it ? trolls are trolls irrespective of their political leanings.

what can't do it yourself? have yourself a nice little republican echo chamber where you can pretend ideas like this are logical and fact based...

community matter to decide when they've had enough. I could have allowed you to time yourself out many times over but if people are willing to put up with your foolishness who am I to mess with it ?

community matter to decide when they've had enough. I could have allowed you to time yourself out many times over but if people are willing to put up with your foolishness who am I to mess with it ?

I think its great to have him around, he proves my point about the bias treatment over the years here... (and I am not blaming you Dog, this has been going on at least as long as I have been around and you are only recently a Moderator)

I am just hoping by pointing all this out that when the next conservative defends themselves from people like him they hopefully wont be banned like past conservatives. So... save this page ;)

I think its great to have him around, he proves my point about the bias treatment over the years here... (and I am not blaming you Dog, this has been going on at least as long as I have been around and you are only recently a Moderator)

I am just hoping by pointing all this out that when the next conservative defends themselves from people like him they hopefully wont be banned like past conservatives. So... save this page ;)

agreed

the day you have a intellectual point is the day I (when) will pigs fly. You('re) a mindless dolt...your worthless to debate. I may as well teach a dog physics. (teach yourself) :confused:
:cautious:

I don't think I ever had this much anger online.
It's just an opinion forum.
What is the point in making such remarks--which will inevitably only make you look the way you accuse others of.
I will assume you are inexperienced in life.
There really could be no other excuse--and a degree of tolerance might be reasonable in that case.
Please learn from mistakes--it is, after all--the only way TO learn.
Seeking a following or validation online--is--a ticket to the wasteland.

What is the point in making such remarks--which will inevitably only make you look the way you accuse others of.
There really could be no other excuse--and a degree of tolerance might be reasonable in that case.

its a discussion forum. Sometimes discussion actually occurs.

Oh come now! You know liberals often lose their cool when we conservatives debate them. I have experienced it many times both in person and on political forums.

Once they start calling me names, I know I have won the debate!!! I have had them screaming at me, while I calmly state my position. Its great fun.

The curious thing I have experienced about hard-core leftists is this--
They have no compunction about launching a Florsheim in-between your legs with full force--but then--
When you retaliate in kind with the appropriate rejoinder and launch a size 12 Nocona into them--they act shocked and hurt and flower into feigned indignance.
It is a burlesque of what most would call--"RATIONAL THINKING".

The curious thing I have experienced about hard-core leftists is this--
They have no compunction about launching a Florsheim in-between your legs with full force--but then--
When you retaliate in kind with the appropriate rejoinder and launch a size 12 Nocona into them--they act shocked and hurt and flower into feigned indignance.
It is a burlesque of what most would call--"RATIONAL THINKING".

The thing is most Lefties have never heard conservatism espoused. Most of them have lived their entire lives knowing only idiotic liberalism. So, when they are exposed and their political beliefs verbally destroyed, they have no clue what to do other than losing their composure....which I greatly enjoy experiencing.

We conservatives on the other hand have been exposed since birth to the idiocy of liberalism.

There was a study done some time ago that I can't find. It asked libs and cons what each other thought on issues. The cons knew exactly how the libs thought, but the libs got everything wrong on beliefs held by cons. They are clueless.

Werbung:
Back