Throw your bro a bone Obama!

Obama is a hypocrite.

Werbung:
Obama says we should help our brother.

But does he help his own flesh and blood brother. Nope

His brother only makes $1/month, thanks to no help from Obama
Throw your bro a bone Obama!

Obama is a hypocrite.

I am not fan of Obama, but in his defense, I would want a President who is more concerned with the affairs of America, than with a starving person in Kenya.

Werbung:
I am not fan of Obama, but in his defense, I would want a President who is more concerned with the affairs of America, than with a starving person in Kenya.

I think the poster before you meant he did not help his own actual brother while he asks you and I to help others who are spiritually our brothers and sisters.

He is a hypoctrat for a lot of reasons. He preaches change then picks like the oldest man possible who has been in the senate and part of the problem to help him bring in change, though I am glad because now there is someone on the ticket who has some experience in anything other than smooth talk. And honestly he has never really offered change anyways, just a repeat of the Jimmy Carter’s day.

He also does not give money to charity; he is just basically not a charitable person. Except for his racist church (he gave 2% of his income to them)

There is not much to like about him. Even his speech last Thursday was flat, and not like the usual speech that moves even people like me who do not agree with him.

Back