Obama issues last-minute plea to call off Jan.26 eligibility hearing in GA court

If the SecState decides he is not eligible to be on the Georgia ballot in Nov. 2012, and they start getting ballots with Obama's name written in, those ballots will be rejected as "spoiled", on grounds of being a vote for an unqualified candidate. If anybody writes in the name of a teenager, that will be rejected for the same reason.

It's a hoot watching the resident Obots screeching that a state SecState's decisions don't matter.
I so agree with you an dogtowner ... I cannot wait for the outcome ... BTW ... so LMAO at "Obots" ..... that's great ...

Werbung:
The division in our Country is becoming more evident. America will not survive 2012. I believe we will split into three smaller countries.

Best news I heard all day! Just give me time to move out of this corner of the "smaller country!" I sure don't want to live in the South when they are left to their own device!

you might once you se the tax rates.

Why? Because they South will cut tax rates even more for the few VERY wealthy, and let the infrastructure fall down even further?

Who wants to live in a State whose infrastructure is equivalent to a 3rd world country? And who wants to live among dire poverty, in golf communautes surrounded by gates, where the mind set is so thick of prejudice, hyper religiosity and self-righteousness that the it looks like the set for the "Stanford Wives?"

Oh. . .wait. . .I already do, and I hate it, and can't wait to get out of here!

Why? Because they South will cut tax rates even more for the few VERY wealthy, and let the infrastructure fall down even further?

Who wants to live in a State whose infrastructure is equivalent to a 3rd world country? And who wants to live among dire poverty, in golf communautes surrounded by gates, where the mind set is so thick of prejudice, hyper religiosity and self-righteousness that the it looks like the set for the "Stanford Wives?"

Oh. . .wait. . .I already do, and I hate it, and can't wait to get out of here!

if you want to see infrastructure issues try a big city.

if you want to see infrastructure issues try a big city.

Because you think that I am a "country girl?"
Because among the many misconception you have about me, you have assigned me the role of the "suburban grandma?"

Sorry dear, but I believe I probably lived and visited more big cities all over the world than you have!

Because you think that I am a "country girl?"
Because among the many misconception you have about me, you have assigned me the role of the "suburban grandma?"

Sorry dear, but I believe I probably lived and visited more big cities all over the world than you have!

then you should already know that the degree of infrastructure decay is geometrically worse there

then you should already know that the degree of infrastructure decay is geometrically worse there

Yes, ESPECIALLY in the large US cities!
I have never seen a 400 year old bridge fall in Paris!
And I believe Paris was the first city to have a "peripheric" highway (meaning a "ring" around the city).
I have never seen rail tracks being used only for transportation of merchandise, and being covered with weeds in Europe. . .but I've admired their brand new constructions of high speed railroads.
Then again. . .they pay higher taxes. . .and get their money worth, instead of squandering it on ridiculous wars!

Yes, ESPECIALLY in the large US cities!
I have never seen a 400 year old bridge fall in Paris!
And I believe Paris was the first city to have a "peripheric" highway (meaning a "ring" around the city).
I have never seen rail tracks being used only for transportation of merchandise, and being covered with weeds in Europe. . .but I've admired their brand new constructions of high speed railroads.
Then again. . .they pay higher taxes. . .and get their money worth, instead of squandering it on ridiculous wars!

was europe to be part of one of the three disunited states ?

was europe to be part of one of the three disunited states ?

Thankfully not!
But it is a good comparison to describe what CAN happen to smaller countries when they are not bogged down with retarded religious dogmas and greedy, outdated politics.

Funny how you are talking about "splitting the States," while Europe is talking about "uniting Europe!"

So. . .it seems that you are in favor of throwing the "red States" who receive the most government assistance under the bus. . .just to show them what a good idea it is to cut entitlement (for the poor only, obviously, not for the big corps!) and to give tax break to the wealthy?

Thankfully not!
But it is a good comparison to describe what CAN happen to smaller countries when they are not bogged down with retarded religious dogmas and greedy, outdated politics.

Funny how you are talking about "splitting the States," while Europe is talking about "uniting Europe!"

So. . .it seems that you are in favor of throwing the "red States" who receive the most government assistance under the bus. . .just to show them what a good idea it is to cut entitlement (for the poor only, obviously, not for the big corps!) and to give tax break to the wealthy?

I didnt bring up splitting the country and all I did was point out that the south may well be the best part of any impossible action.

all I've heard is how the eurozone is ready to fracture with a little talk of France and Germany just taking over completely (and by France and Germany I mean Germany).

I didnt bring up splitting the country and all I did was point out that the south may well be the best part of any impossible action.

all I've heard is how the eurozone is ready to fracture with a little talk of France and Germany just taking over completely (and by France and Germany I mean Germany).

Yea, well . . .you don't read European newspaper, and you don't have direct input from people ACTUALLY LIVING in those countries!

You're excused! ;)

Werbung:
Back