Obama Like Borrowing from your Kids

asur

Your children do their chores and save their allowance, so that some day
they can buy that new toy or game.

They believe, innocently that they will someday be able to get a job and have a family.

But not so fast, that's not the Obama plan.

He plans on spending the kids money, since the parents have none and use it to give to his friends instead! Kickbacks some call it!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...2-09_hillary_clinton_pollster_mark_penn_.html

The Obama plan is to have the US join the New World Order and for your children to become plantation slaves to the EU.

Here is the plan exposed :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMe5dOgbu40

Werbung:
Obama inherited a nation that was already in debt, two wars, and a crashing economy. We were going much deeper into the red no matter what he and Congress decided.

If you were in his shoes what would you have done? Would you have ended the wars to save money? Would you have done nothing and allowed many more people to lose their jobs? Would you have called for massive tax increases to keep the budget balanced, making still more people lose their jobs? What exactly would have been the best course of action?

MrSheepish - I wouldn't dare lie like Mr. Obama.
-I can answer all your questions, but that isn't my job as
I'm not president.

To spend 24K on clunkers is dumb, but then to brag about it
after the fact is known, is rather insulting to thinking taxpayers!

To employ tax cheats, invite felons to the white House, etc is all
wrong.

But to even think about handing over sovereignty of the US to a one world order is hideous. Yet democrat senators are concerned Obama may try it. Read below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddQvhdCyhe4

December 2, 2009

Dear Mr. President:

I would like to express my concern regarding reports that the Administration may believe it has the unilateral power to commit the government of the United States to certain standards that may be agreed upon at the upcoming United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change Conference of Parties 15 in Copenhagen, Denmark. The phrase “politically binding” has been used.

Although details have not been made available, recent statements by Special Envoy on Climate Change Todd Stern indicate that negotiators may be intending to commit the United States to a nationwide emission reduction program. As you well know from your time in the Senate, only specific legislation agreed upon in the Congress, or a treaty ratified by the Senate, could actually create such a commitment on behalf of our country.

I would very much appreciate having this matter clarified in advance of the Copenhagen meetings.

Sincerely,

Jim Webb
United States Senator

MrSheepish - I wouldn't dare lie like Mr. Obama.
-I can answer all your questions, but that isn't my job as
I'm not president.

Fact is you don't answer any questions because you have zero answers to anything. :D You're simply a baseless complainer that likes to root against America because you didn't vote for its President.

Cash for Clunkers was a huge success and was implemented just as the US auto industry was teetering on disaster. It helped stabilize the industry. Things are now much better in that industry.

There are many Republicants that have made mistakes on how they filed their taxes as well. Granted these things seem less an issue for them compared to them making sexual advances on male Congressional Pages or trying to have gay airport restroom stall sex with strangers... but it's there just the same.

And as the United States EPA just reported man is in fact affecting global climate change.

So to sum up... MrSheepish had it right.

Obama inherited a nation that was already in debt, two wars, and a crashing economy. We were going much deeper into the red no matter what he and Congress decided.

If you were in his shoes what would you have done? Would you have ended the wars to save money? Would you have done nothing and allowed many more people to lose their jobs? Would you have called for massive tax increases to keep the budget balanced, making still more people lose their jobs? What exactly would have been the best course of action?

I would have removed all restrictions to business and job creation that did not directly stop fraud and injustice. Regulation for the sake of government control harms business and jobs.

I would not have offered additional unemployment benefits encouraging people to wait a little longer.

I would have set goals for job creation that were actually related to job creation and not rewarding political allies.

I would have permitted drilling for oil sooner (as he has now done).

(with some research on the constitutionality of them) I would have funded jobs training programs that have been used for the last few administrations and proven to work. Programs that teach people how to re-tool and get educated for new jobs and how to search for jobs.

Ending the war sooner would have resulted in higher unemployment (thousands of soldiers coming home to no jobs) and it needs to be won first anyway.

Gov just needs to get out of the way and people will find jobs.

It will be interesting to see how much money Obama gives away next
week to the begging, poor countries, that use it for everything but climate change!

That money could be saved for the education of US kids, but no, never, nada!
Obama would like to see their little minds turn to mush!

The kids are gonna suffer in the US in the coming years, it's called Hoax and Chains!

It will be interesting to see how much money Obama gives away next
week to the begging, poor countries, that use it for everything but climate change!

That money could be saved for the education of US kids, but no, never, nada!
Obama would like to see their little minds turn to mush!

The kids are gonna suffer in the US in the coming years, it's called Hoax and Chains!

Yeah we all know Republicants love those children. That's right, if they can get away with it they'll love 'em all right!:eek:

Your children do their chores and save their allowance, so that some day
they can buy that new toy or game.

They believe, innocently that they will someday be able to get a job and have a family.

But not so fast, that's not the Obama plan.
What, you wanna (as "conservatives" have always called it) cut 'n run from Aghansitan?

What would JOHN WAYNE say, about that????

:rolleyes:

"Even if we had a good case for a war in Afghanistan, we simply cannot afford to wage it. With a $12 trillion debt and a serious economic recession, this is not a time for unnecessary wars abroad. We should bring our soldiers home before any more of them are killed or wounded -- and before our national debt explodes."​

Ending the war sooner would have resulted in higher unemployment (thousands of soldiers coming home to no jobs) and it needs to be won first anyway.
I remember hearing that justification for not pulling-outta-'Nam, sooner...."Where would all o' the vets WORK?!!"

:rolleyes:

(How Patriotic of you.)​

I would have removed all restrictions to business and job creation that did not directly stop fraud and injustice. Regulation for the sake of government control harms business and jobs.

"President Obama praised the House for passing legislation tightening regulation of the nation's financial system and called on the Senate to do the same, while pressing the nation's big banks to ease their opposition to regulatory reform in his Saturday radio and Internet address.

The economy is showing increasing signs of recovering from the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, but with the nation's unemployment rate at 10 percent, many Americans are not benefiting from that improvement.

Meanwhile, the nation's biggest banks, which were rescued by huge government bailouts, have returned to making big profits and paying huge executive bonuses.

But rather than support legislation aimed at curbing the practices that contributed to the downturn, the banks have spent hundred$ of million$ of dollars to oppose it."

Yeah we all know Republicants love those children. That's right, if they can get away with it they'll love 'em all right!:eek:

Who loves the children more? The person who has good intention but creates programs that makes their lives worse or the person how exhibits tough love and actually creates a financial world that fosters abundance for all?

Who loves the children more? The person who has good intention but creates programs that makes their lives worse or the person how exhibits tough love and actually creates a financial world that fosters abundance for all?

Who loves children more? Those who wanted children to have prenatal and childhood healthcare regardless of their families income or those who would say if your family ain't got the money that's your tough luck?

We could do this all day.

The fact is the Republicans consistently fought against anything needed for by the American people.

Social Security. Medicare. Women's suffrage. The G.I. Bill.

Just a few of the game-changing accomplishments fought for -- and enacted by -- members of the Democratic Party.

Werbung:
So.....it's a matter of the fittest eating the weakest....until the raw-material shows-up to cobble-out the bootstraps????

:confused:

Back