Palin spent more on clothes than previously reported

Popeye

Considering this kind of stuff, the goofy interviews, the overall Bimbo effect, and the results of the election...do you think in hindsight McCain would have picked someone else?

One senior aide said that Nicolle Wallace had told Palin to buy three suits for the convention and hire a stylist. But instead, the vice presidential nominee began buying for herself and her family — clothes and accessories from top stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus. According to two knowledgeable sources, a vast majority of the clothes were bought by a wealthy donor, who was shocked when he got the bill. Palin also used low-level staffers to buy some of the clothes on their credit cards. The McCain campaign found out last week when the aides sought reimbursement. One aide estimated that she spent ‘tens of thousands’ more than the reported $150,000, and that $20,000 to $40,000 went to buy clothes for her husband.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/167581

Werbung:
He cares cause he wanted some of those panties and bras they bought her!!

Jealousy will get you no where popeye! Go buy your own!! ;)

Palin herself never spent money on clothes, they hired a person to "fix her up"

that person did their job, making her look great

You didn't read carefully, apparently she did much of the shopping (wasting money) on her own. At least it sounds that way..

One senior aide said that Nicolle Wallace had told Palin to buy three suits for the convention and hire a stylist. But instead, the vice presidential nominee began buying for herself and her family — clothes and accessories from top stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus.

Why does this matter one wit??? Have you nothing more to do than wonder about a few bucks spent by the RNP?? Geez.

As a hetero female my only fantasy about her panties is being able to fit in them ;)

Seriously, I do believe this report speaks volumes about the judgment and integrity of Palin, Since she has been mentioned as a future GOP candidate, it is worthy of discussion IMO

You didn't read carefully, apparently she did much of the shopping (wasting money) on her own. At least it sounds that way..

inbetween rallys?

Popeye, you won. We are heading the direction you want us to go, let the poor woman alone now. She has it bad enough to go back to Alaska with obama only knows what is waiting for her from the crazed drooling bots

Palin will never be a future GOP candidate! Most Republicans don't like her. I'm not found of her myself...as a person she seems fine. As a leader, naw...

ONe thing is for sure, who ever was buying clothes for Palin should have contacted Michelle becuase the dress she wore last night was as ugly as a dress could be.

she needs to hire that woman who helped Palin

Well, hell, while we're paying attention to stuff that doesn't matter in the least, I wish the dems had paid to get whatever Michelle must be smelling all the time to make her face look like that, out of her way! It must be POOTINKI! As for panties, I think the entire nation could fit into hers.

LMAO, it's that donkey ass of hers!

Horse-face as NOOOOOOO sense of style! She does however have a big mouth.

Someone had the audacity to compare her to Jackie K. *loonie* Sure. Right. What do they have in common? A twatt?

Jacqueline Kennedy had grace, style, sophistication. She was elegant and refined. Horse-face is a loud and obnoxious lawyer!!

Werbung:
Hillary was pretty ugly when bill was president, I think she aged well. I think she is very pretty even.

so in time I am sure michelle will get prettier

but seriously that dress was bad, it made me think of dan q's wifes hat... someone needs to help her with clothes, its been years and i still remember that hat

Back