Pirates; Somalia's ONLY Line-Of-Defense!

Werbung:
I'm surprised they haven't been labeled Marxists, yet.....the same way Lil' Dumbya labeled the FARC, in Colombia.

:rolleyes:

I think it's reasonable to see this as a self serving statement for "pirates" to justify being "pirates".

Regardless of a "PIRATE'S" stated "issues" commandeering, hijacking and holding for ransom peaceful merchant ships in international waters let alone endangering human life and even killing people is simply not acceptable.

I personally wish we'd scatter a few Naval ships capable of carrying jets and/or attack helicopters and have a stated "NO APPROACH WITHOUT PERMISSION ZONE" around vessels in this area.

You wouldn't get them all... But you have a couple dozen pirates in their wide open wanna be speed boats blown about 20' out of the water like shooting fish in barrel by an attack helicopter or attack fighter jet and the trill of a possible ransom is diminished greatly.:)

Who's with me?

Dead men tell no tales and spend no ransom money!

If they're so concerned abouth dear mother earth, why do they need millions of dollars in ransoms? Are they spending it on preservation of the planet, or to get stupid women, of which there seems to be a lot of lining up to marry and get a free ride off of someone who stole from others? They're just cowards.

Yeah.....they MUST be lying....they're not White, right?

Doesn't matter if they or lying or White does it???

You don't hyjack ships at sea and threaten to kill people for ransom. You just don't do it!

But THANK GOD for this...

JUST BREAKING NEWS!!!

US captain rescued... 3 pirates dead... 1 In custody!

UNITED STATES NAVY... You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

US NAVY SEALS 1... scumbag pirate terrorists goose egg!:)

LOOKING GOOD...Yea, for our side.

On another forum I suggested that now with 'Black Water' falling out of favor in Iraq...that large corporation of mercenaries will be looking for jobs...maybe those shipping firms need to check into hiring 'Black Water', they certainly know how to 'take no prisoners' and they are quick {real quick} on the trigger!

I'm so happy for Mr. & Mrs. Phillips and family...what a wonderful gift to give his children...daddy back for Easter supper!!!

Ah, yes......ignorance is (the most-convenient) bliss, right??
I don't see people in the ghetto being happy, but then maybe happiness for STUPID people is easier to come by. You would know Shaman.

On another forum I suggested that now with 'Black Water' falling out of favor in Iraq...that large corporation of mercenaries will be looking for jobs...maybe those shipping firms need to check into hiring 'Black Water', they certainly know how to 'take no prisoners' and they are quick {real quick} on the trigger!

I'm so happy for Mr. & Mrs. Phillips and family...what a wonderful gift to give his children...daddy back for Easter supper!!!

That's not a bad idea.

Even though I felt their judgment was not great in their operations in Iraq a group like "Black Water" would be less of a risk to innocent civilians in an @ sea security mission.

Plus when you think what these huge shipping conglomerates are paying in losses and insurance they could easily fund some much upgraded security in the shipping lanes.

Good post on new ideas to help keep sailors safe!

Why do you people keep payng attention to Mr ShamMan's obvious BS posts? And even REPLYING to them?

Ignore him and he'll go away.

Please.
Yeah......keep your fingers crossed, on that one.

:p

"On infowars.com they're saying that western companies are dumping toxic waste in Somali waters and stealing all the fish in Somali waters.

If this is so, then I can understand piracy if the Somalis go hungry or sick from poisoning."
- Richard Buttmungous​

Yeah....that's what we need....for corporate-Amerika to have their own, private, little Army.

(We'll never run-outta any hot-spots....for the U.S. Military to clean-up...implementing that option.)​

Yeah....that's what we need....for corporate-Amerika to have their own, private, little Army.

(We'll never run-outta any hot-spots....for the U.S. Military to clean-up...implementing that option.)​

[/CENTER]

So by this post I'm to assume that you believe that the Somalian Pirates are justified in attacking any ship in the International water lanes??? Then by that standard or any other thoughts of allowing piracy/blackmail/physical harm/hostage taking to be the acceptable rule for Somalians because they are poor and starving fisherman...:confused:

ARE YOU SERIOUS???:eek:...those aren't fisherman that are doing that hijacking...their nothing but a band of Somalian Mafia Thugs and in International waters the large ships aren't bearing down into any Somalians fishing areas and destroying anything that they live off of or need to survive...these large ships have every right to protect themselves as it has been for centuries.

Somalians are starving from their own corrupt hierarchy society that allows the haves {oil/mining} power rich to keep the money from the have nots and there by keeping the oppressed forever oppressed! The environmental pollutions come from within their own government...systemic poisoning of their streams and fresh water is coming from the mining sludge run offs!

Werbung:
Somalians are starving from their own corrupt hierarchy society that allows the haves {oil/mining} power rich to keep the money from the have nots and there by keeping the oppressed forever oppressed!
Yeah.....Thanks to Daddy Bush and ReRon .

"Somalia, which today is wracked by civil war and has no central government, was the top recipient (per capita) of U.S. military and economic aid in Africa during the 1980s. Siad Barre, the country's dictator at the time, was a key strategic ally of Washington in the Cold War and got $600 million in U.S. aid.

Following Barre's rampage of killing and plunder, Somalia literally fell apart. Barre's forces murdered 5,000 unarmed civilians in 1988-89, and in 1990 he was overthrown."

Yeah.....you'd think the folks, in Somalia, would show a little-more gratitude, towards The Great White Fathers.​

Back