Planned Parenthood ad blasts Palin

Werbung:
Planned Parenthood is the most disgusting group of ..... gosh I cant even really say people.

What I want to know is this. What the hell is wrong with the men in Alaska that they have such a high number of rapes there. Are all the men in Alaska pervs?

I take it you both dont have any issue with the charging for rape kits though right?

If a person has insurance I dont see anything wrong with making the insurance pay. If there is no insurance I think the state probably should pay until they find the person who did the rape and then that person should pay for it and pay time in prison for the rape.

Its not something I have ever thought about before this topic came up. When someone stole our secretarys car the police took finger prints. I dont know who pays for that, I highly doubt that the secretary did but at what point do we finally say to the tax payers you dont have to pay.

When the state pays for finger prints, rape kits exc its the same thing as saying we all pay for it through taxes. The price of these tests seem extremly over priced. But that is how it works, if someone thinks the state is paying for something they always over charge, not realizing or caring that when the state pays for something that means the people of that state pays for it.

If a person has insurance I dont see anything wrong with making the insurance pay. If there is no insurance I think the state probably should pay until they find the person who did the rape and then that person should pay for it and pay time in prison for the rape.

Its not something I have ever thought about before this topic came up. When someone stole our secretarys car the police took finger prints. I dont know who pays for that, I highly doubt that the secretary did but at what point do we finally say to the tax payers you dont have to pay.

When the state pays for finger prints, rape kits exc its the same thing as saying we all pay for it through taxes. The price of these tests seem extremly over priced. But that is how it works, if someone thinks the state is paying for something they always over charge, not realizing or caring that when the state pays for something that means the people of that state pays for it.

no I bet you cant name one thing the cops do like that they charge you for. Maybe a handcuffing fee if they need to cuff the guy who attacked you, or charge you for the mace they used? Anyone who can even think that after a woman was raped that charging her for the kit, should just be shot in my view as they are a worthless waste of life.

no I bet you cant name one thing the cops do like that they charge you for. Maybe a handcuffing fee if they need to cuff the guy who attacked you, or charge you for the mace they used? Anyone who can even think that after a woman was raped that charging her for the kit, should just be shot in my view as they are a worthless waste of life.

I can name a more worthless waste of life. A person who would advocate refusing a new born baby a doctor because the mother rather the child die, so the child is taken to a soiled utility room to die. IF we are talking take them out to shoot em, the person who would vote for or advocate for this treatment to a living human being should get the treatment you talked about, hell Ill pay for the bullits. because this would be the greatest example of a waste of human life.

I take it you both dont have any issue with the charging for rape kits though right?

The organization that has been a massive engine for abortion dares to lectrure about rape kits. About like Hitler complaining about voting irregularities in Ohio. "Planned parenthood" has no standing to lecture anybody about anything.

The organization that has been a massive engine for abortion dares to lectrure about rape kits. About like Hitler complaining about voting irregularities in Ohio. "Planned parenthood" has no standing to lecture anybody about anything.

so cant just attack the policy, beucse it hurts someone on the right, so you attack the messenger. Typical.

I can name a more worthless waste of life. A person who would advocate refusing a new born baby a doctor because the mother rather the child die, so the child is taken to a soiled utility room to die. IF we are talking take them out to shoot em, the person who would vote for or advocate for this treatment to a living human being should get the treatment you talked about, hell Ill pay for the bullits. because this would be the greatest example of a waste of human life.

and where do you see this medial practice being legaly done? becuse I fail to see how its legal or supported by 99% of americans.

The point blew past you like a rocket. :D

Werbung:
Back