President Obama a great father

top gun

Remember how energetically the Rabid Right Wing attempted to paint now President Obama as some kind of an "elitist". :eek:

Now we all can get to see just how wonderfully regular this family really is even in their new home, the White House.

It just cracks me up that the Right really thought they could get away with the "elitist" smear when it was so completely opposite of what this family is all about.:D

Werbung:
I watched it (only because you made it easy with the press to play)

Him being an snob or elitist was never about what kind of parent he is or was.

how come you thought it was about his parenting?

By the way I am really glad he and his wife did not abort their kids
I always wanted to say that

if only the Bush (GW) family had.....I just wanted to say

if only the Bush (GW) family had.....I just wanted to say

I am sure if you had your way every conservative, or republican out there would be an abortion.

Typical liberal thought :( so sad

as much as I cant stand obama I am glad his mother did not abort him either. He is lucky to make it considering his start. Many women would have killed the baby if in his mothers position. He had it all against him, liberal mom with no thoughts of a higher power, his dad left him. Kids like that dont always get a start, he was lucky.

Well, I'm sorry to say, that can't be true... They didn't have sonogram's in Kenya back then... :D :eek:

HAHHAHAHHA oh that was a good one!!

I think the baby represents obama but was not obama :)

and its a good thing that obama was given the chance to live, and it was good of him to give his daughters the chance to live, and I wish all kids got that chance.

Those on the Lunatic Right, maybe like you, did everything they could to try and lie & smear a good, patriotic, highly intelligent, well spoken, Christian family man, loving husband and devoted father into something he obviously was not... an elitist.

inaugurationsashaobamatec9.jpg

And it's really great that all of America & the rest of the world for that matter gets to see now how down to earth the Obama's really are.

President Obama is probably the most normal family man we've ever elected to President.

And I too am extremely glad the Obama's had their girls. They are both beautiful and both seem very, very smart just like their parents... and very well behaved.

That's what CHOICE means. Each individual gets to choose.;)

Those on the Lunatic Right, maybe like you, did everything they could to try and lie & smear a good, patriotic, highly intelligent, well spoken, Christian family man, loving husband and devoted father into something he obviously was not... an elitist.

And it's really great that all of America & the rest of the world for that matter gets to see now how down to earth the Obama's really are.

President Obama is probably the most normal family man we've ever elected to President.

But he is an eitist snob and though he is a christian its a racist whacko church so all that was fair.

now yes he loves his wife and probably you could say he is a good husband to her but that doesnt take away from the other HORRIBLE things he is

I dont think anyone said he was a bad husband or a bad father

well I do thinik it was wrong for him to take his daughters to that hate filled racist church, I would also think its wrong for someone to take their kid to some kkk meeting. but other than that no one ever said he was a bad father, and I know of no one who ever said he was a bad husband

so I think you are grasping at straws

he is an elitist snob but that has nothing to do with his wife who is the same
and he hung out with terrorists and nut cases at his hate filled church but that probably did not make him a bad dad as much as it made him a bad person

oh by the way he dropped 21 points in his approval ratings :eek:

inaugurationsashaobamatec9.jpg

And I too am extremely glad the Obama's had their girls. They are both beautiful and both seem very, very smart just like their parents... and very well behaved.

That's what CHOICE means. Each individual gets to choose.;)

OMG! You have such a crush on this empty-suit liberal who's done nothing to qualify for the presidency except be a corrupt senator from Illinois (cause they don't come any other way, out of that hell hole), and be a community organizer (whatever that is).

OMG! You have such a crush on this empty-suit liberal who's done nothing to qualify for the presidency except be a corrupt senator from Illinois (cause they don't come any other way, out of that hell hole), and be a community organizer (whatever that is).

hehe a crush :)

oh I like the way that sounds

I think Ill start asking the drooling bots if they have a crush on him

Werbung:
Back