President Obama a great father

Werbung:
OMG! You have such a crush on this empty-suit liberal who's done nothing to qualify for the presidency except be a corrupt senator from Illinois (cause they don't come any other way, out of that hell hole), and be a community organizer (whatever that is).

It does sound like he's really got the hots for this air-head liberal. In fact, now that I think about it, Top Gun has been going ga-ga over Obama for ages now. I just never realized how intoxicated he was over him.

OMG! You have such a crush on this empty-suit liberal who's done nothing to qualify for the presidency except be a corrupt senator from Illinois (cause they don't come any other way, out of that hell hole), and be a community organizer (whatever that is).

You mean because I can tell smart from stupid and you can't?:D

iconatora29e8d4d4d3e650rd9.gif

It does sound like he's really got the hots for this air-head liberal. In fact, now that I think about it, Top Gun has been going ga-ga over Obama for ages now. I just never realized how intoxicated he was over him.

My God Andy we just got off 8 years of what all polls show as THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER... LOL!:D

I mean come on with the bar set that low it wouldn't even take someone that I see as a smart, kind hearted family man. Almost anybody would probably get kudos after Bush/Cheney!

That's my not my nor President Obama's fault!:)

My God Andy we just got off 8 years of what all polls show as THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER... LOL!:D

I mean come on with the bar set that low it wouldn't even take someone that I see as a smart, kind hearted family man. Almost anybody would probably get kudos after Bush/Cheney!

Do ask, do tell... It's coming to an army near you!

I was never slobbering all over myself about any president. Not with Bush Sr, who I thought was alright till he raised taxes and screwed the economy up. Not with Clinton, who I thought was going to be a great president, and ended up looking like a monkey. Not with W, who I thought would at least be better than Clinton (and he was by far).

The only politician in recent memory that I ever felt worth supporting, was Fred Thompson. Even there, I never was like jumping up and down and telling everyone it's the second coming.

You on the other hand, come across as a giddy school girl peeing her pants at a BackStreet Boys concert.
2048540966_fcfb65d258.jpg

I was never slobbering all over myself about any president. Not with Bush Sr, who I thought was alright till he raised taxes and screwed the economy up. Not with Clinton, who I thought was going to be a great president, and ended up looking like a monkey. Not with W, who I thought would at least be better than Clinton (and he was by far).

The only politician in recent memory that I ever felt worth supporting, was Fred Thompson. Even there, I never was like jumping up and down and telling everyone it's the second coming.

You on the other hand, come across as a giddy school girl peeing her pants at a BackStreet Boys concert.

I support my candidate and the big winner of this election. I'd say it became a very important thing to do. And now unless we'd like to go backwards a pretty darn important thing to maintain.

I'll say this for the Republican Party. Karl Rove was extremely good at crafting a fear & smear strategy and found new ways to promote false information to actually take his own teams weaknesses and project them over onto his opponents.

So It took something big... a game changer to bring people over to reject that crap. McCain and Palin still tried to use it but that dog just couldn't hunt anymore... people were wise to it.

Let's work together. We have a lot of serious problems. I was really impressed to see President Obama Limit executive compensation to those companies asking for a federal bail out. The Stimulus Package still needs a little work but we'll get there.

IMO it should mainly be about creating jobs... it should be a JOBS BILL. Some tax cuts for the middle class, extending unemployment benefits and helping the states some with their financial troubles can be a part of it... but jobs should be job #1.

There's plenty of infrastructure work and work building new schools that could take off mighty quickly. Having served on a School Board for instance I know most districts have building plans on the table but just haven't been able to pass them because they raise property taxes.

I'm progressive but I'm also to a great extent a bricks & mortar guy. I like to see improvements you can touch. Things like better roads and bridges and electrical grid and schools should appeal to everybody. The problem is politicians both Left and Right aways want something extra just for their district. That adds up and that's a problem.

If it were up to me I'd stick with just a handful of really large nation wide projects that benefit everyone and tell everyone to leave their personal desires at home.

2048540966_fcfb65d258.jpg

I swear Andy, some of your comments are pure classics!

Werbung:
The bottom line is this. A President can't do a bad job and be super popular.

Clinton had his stupid personal embarrassments but he did an overall very good job at being President... after 8 years in office he left with like a 65% overall job approval rating.

Bush on the other hand barely crawled out of office after 8 years with a 25% overall job approval rating.

And looking at it, the true overall condition our country was in at the end of either the Clinton or Bush terms very well mirrors the reality of their approval ratings.

So bottom line... BEING POPULAR TURNS OUT TO BE GOOD A THING FOR OUR COUNTRY!

The sad truth is just like with President Clinton the Radical Right has to constantly undermine & attack and can't work together to solve problems. Because they can't ever afford for a Democratic President to be that ultra-popular. It crushes their only goal to lock up their own power.

The bright note here is I'm confident things will improve some over the next couple years and that's all that's really needed for a pretty good majority people to appreciate President Obama.

Back