Pro-illegal alien Nightmare Act stopped in Maryland

a real woman might, I say might, have something to do with you.

My gf and I have been together several years. She is self-supporting and self-respecting. She's a conservative. She DOESN'T think the government is her "husband", unlike the young femirobots who've sucked in 10-15 years of anti-white male brainwashing in the "schools".

Oh, BTW, you're a man, can you remind me what makes men such "easy prey" for women, that they would probably change their "vote" to keep?

Have no idea who you're talking about - most guys probably tell their women who to vote for. How many women show up at political forums? Few - politics, at a level deeper than slogans, is a guy thing.

Werbung:
My gf and I have been together several years. She is self-supporting and self-respecting. She's a conservative. She DOESN'T think the government is her "husband", unlike the young femirobots who've sucked in 10-15 years of anti-white male brainwashing in the "schools".

Have no idea who you're talking about - most guys probably tell their women who to vote for. How many women show up at political forums? Few - politics, at a level deeper than slogans, is a guy thing.

No wonder we can't see eye to eye!
In my view, every second statement you make is belittleling to women, but also to absolutelly anyone who doesn't happen to be as extreme to the Right as you are!

I definitely think we have no means for fruitful debate. Sorry!

No, YOU have no idea what you are talking about. Just because you might only be able to get a woman who needs a man to tell her who to vote for, doesn't mean all women are like that. Some of us are educated, and can make decisions for ourselves.

Guys tell their women who to vote for. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Hey Rick, being a CAVE MAN doesn't make you conservative either! Lol.

No wonder we can't see eye to eye!
In my view, every second statement you make is belittleling to women, but also to absolutelly anyone who doesn't happen to be as extreme to the Right as you are!

I definitely think we have no means for fruitful debate. Sorry!

Are yoiu JUST figuring that out?? :rolleyes: I used to be amused with forensically whacking koolaid kids who show up armed with nothing but obamabot slogans and liberal cliches, but now it's beyond boring.

Are yoiu JUST figuring that out?? :rolleyes: I used to be amused with forensically whacking koolaid kids who show up armed with nothing but obamabot slogans and liberal cliches, but now it's beyond boring.

Yes, you are obviously so much brighter than the rest of us here! I certainly will not bother you with my silly views anymore. You beat me, you showed me how very superior a man is over any woman, but especially a White, Liberal woman.

With "your brain tied behind your back," just like Rush Limbaugh, you taught me the lesson of my life time, no doubt! ;):)

No, YOU have no idea what you are talking about. Just because you might only be able to get a woman who needs a man to tell her who to vote for, doesn't mean all women are like that. Some of us are educated, and can make decisions for ourselves.

Proof on just one issue:

Tens of millions of women were propelled into the liberal/left with just one slogan: "A woman has the right to control her own body."

Did many of them recognize that as a straw man argument to take the attention away from the central fact that abortion killed a fetus? No.

Did many of them read the Roe v. Wade decision? No.

Did any of them learn in their "women's studies" course that susan b. anthony was anti-abortion? No. (Maybe with all the white male bashing, there wasn't time.)

As with other issues, their grasp starts and ends with what can be put into a slogan.

The liberal/left plays them like Yo Yo Ma plays the cello. :rolleyes:

Yes, you are obviously so much brighter than the rest of us here! I certainly will not bother you with my silly views anymore. You beat me, you showed me how very superior a man is over any woman, but especially a White, Liberal woman.

With "your brain tied behind your back," just like Rush Limbaugh, you taught me the lesson of my life time, no doubt! ;):)

So, are you and your new buddy "bododie" going to get back to the TOPIC, or are you going to continue with your mud wrestling tag team match with Rick.

Typical hypocrite leftist liar.

So, are you and your new buddy "bododie" going to get back to the TOPIC, or are you going to continue with your mud wrestling tag team match with Rick.

Typical hypocrite leftist liar.

What, in your post, refers to the topic at hand?

And WHO took the thread in the direction of insults and belittlement?

Get off your high horse and, once again, if you have something personal to say, go to private messaging.

If you have something you can contribute to this thread, do it.

What, in your post, refers to the topic at hand?

Instead of spending your time catfighting, why don't you practice what you preach? Let me see, this is the 3rd or 4th posting where I have asked you to "practice what you preach". Are you experiencing reading comprehension problems?

And WHO took the thread in the direction of insults and belittlement?

You did.

Get off your high horse and, once again, if you have something personal to say, go to private messaging.

As usual, another example of "the pot calling the kettle black".

If you have something you can contribute to this thread, do it.

Once again, another example of "the pot calling the kettle black".

I'm done with you. POOF! You are gone. If I want to play with children, I'll do it with my grandkids.

Instead of spending your time catfighting, why don't you practice what you preach? Let me see, this is the 3rd or 4th posting where I have asked you to "practice what you preach". Are you experiencing reading comprehension problems?

You did.

As usual, another example of "the pot calling the kettle black".

Once again, another example of "the pot calling the kettle black".

I'm done with you. POOF! You are gone. If I want to play with children, I'll do it with my grandkids.

Great idea! :)

Werbung:
No. But the parents ARE. They knowingly broke the law of this country. Is it to be understood that if you break an immigration law for "x" amount of time, and don't get caught that you don't have to pay for the crime in any way? I don't think that is right, and certainly not fair to those who go through the right channels.

What is the current definition of "bad behavior" anyway?

Exactly. The parents are the ones who flouted our laws. It is the parents who should have to go back home, and, if they really want to come here, go through the legal channels.

Many of the illegals who come here are hard working, pro family types who are an asset. The problem is, we have no way to vet them, no way to do a background check and weed out undesirables, and no way to limit their numbers. There need to be legal channels available to people who would come here legally.

A potential employer should recruit in Mexico and Central America. Offer the family a job, pay for a background check, and guarantee return fare should the job run out unexpectedly. It should take days, or weeks at most, to do this, not years.

The problem is, having a ready pool of laborers who dare not make waves is exactly what some of the employers want. Otherwise, this problem would have been taken care of decades ago.

Back