Pro-illegal alien Nightmare Act stopped in Maryland

Originally Posted by Rick
So - openmind is a chick? Well, that clears up a lot.

I don't agree with her politics so much, but to discount her because of her gender makes any man less of one, except maybe to his buddies in the bath house.:p

Werbung:
I don't agree with her politics so much, but to discount her because of her gender makes any man less of one, except maybe to his buddies in the bath house.:p

I don't often agree with your politics either, but differences of opinions is what makes for interesting, sometime heated debates . . . as long as pettiness and meanness are kept in check.
You seem to be able to do that. I respect and thank you for it.

To discount gender is to discount reality - white women are the weak link of the american polity.

To discount gender is to discount reality - white women are the weak link of the american polity.

I am a white woman, and I guarantee, you don't know anything about women. I'm also not surprised that you don't agree with my politics, I'm a true conservative.

I am a white woman, and I guarantee, you don't know anything about women. I'm also not surprised that you don't agree with my politics, I'm a true conservative.

:rolleyes:

The voting record of white women is a matter of record, and how leftwingers succeeded in pulling them to a large degree into the liberal camp by cleverly exploiting the abortion issue is a historical fact. Finally, you certainly ARE NOT a conservative.

:rolleyes:

The voting record of white women is a matter of record, and how leftwingers succeeded in pulling them to a large degree into the liberal camp by cleverly exploiting the abortion issue is a historical fact. Finally, you certainly ARE NOT a conservative.

I disagree. Bododie does sound like a conservative, but a thoughtful, intelligent one, with a sense of fairness.

If there were more conservative like her, and if there were more of her equivalent on the Left also, bi-partisanship would probably have a chance!

I disagree. Bododie does sound like a conservative, but a thoughtful, intelligent one, with a sense of fairness.

If there were more conservative like her, and if there were more of her equivalent on the Left also, bi-partisanship would probably have a chance!

Why the "but"?? :rolleyes:

Conservativism isn't the same as bipartsanship, and obozo flacks and leftwingers generally become born-again "bipartsans" when they perceive they are losing.

Really? Damn, I guess my voting record is a lie, my opinions about self reliance are a lie. I needed some little boy in California who's afraid of the Mexican bangers that permeate his world, to tell me.

I'm just smart enough to have left California after 45 years, after realizing that my politics and social beliefs were not going to be able to fight city hall despite my voting record. You just complain like a little child about everything that has come to be, knowing that you aren't going to be able to do anything about it either! To be a conservative doesn't mean that you spend your life b****ing and moaning about everyone who doesn't agree with you. It is a way of life! It's a sense of personal responsibility, and values.

Historical fact this, historical fact that. BULLSH**! Abortion is the issue of white women? LOL, freaking LOL.

White MALE supremism, is not conservatism.

Why the "but"?? :rolleyes:

Conservativism isn't the same as bipartsanship, and obozo flacks and leftwingers generally become born-again "bipartsans" when they perceive they are losing.

Trolling again?

The "but" referred to the difference between conservatives (by the way, the same difference exists in all political parties) who are extreme, tend to take propaganda and canned speech for the letter of the "Conservative Bible," and who, generally lack intelligence or honesty or both.

Again, such people exist in all parties. It is easy to recognize the quality of a person, no matter what his/her party affiliation, by the way he/she can either maintain clarity and integrity or, on the contrary, jump on any bandwagon that he/she believes would serve his/her party's purpose.

I believe Bododie to be an intelligent, fair, and articulate person who happens to be a conservative and is proud of it.

Anymore questions?

Really? Damn, I guess my voting record is a lie, my opinions about self reliance are a lie.

The clear meaning of my post was white women in general, not necessarily YOU. Reset your hair trigger. ;)

I needed some little boy in California who's afraid of the Mexican bangers that permeate his world, to tell me.

Now you sound hysterical. That figures, because, wellll.........:D

I'm just smart enough to have left California after 45 years, after realizing that my politics and social beliefs were not going to be able to fight city hall despite my voting record.

Feminine passivity. :rolleyes:

You just complain like a little child about everything that has come to be, knowing that you aren't going to be able to do anything about it either!

Don't drag ME down into your loser philosophy.

To be a conservative doesn't mean that you spend your life b****ing and moaning about everyone who doesn't agree with you. It is a way of life! It's a sense of personal responsibility, and values.

That's flat-out NONSENSE. You certainly WON'T be able to live your life normally if leftwingers crash the nation around you!

Historical fact this, historical fact that. BULLSH**! Abortion is the issue of white women? LOL, freaking LOL.

If you can calm down for a minute, you can take note of the fact that white women have almost always voted for the democrat presidential candidate in recent decades, obozo being an exception where a small majority managed to come to their senses and vote against him.

White MALE supremism, is not conservatism.

Whaaaaaaaaattttttt?????????? :D

Trolling again?

Whaaaaaatttttt??? What are you talking about?? :confused:

The "but" referred to the difference between conservatives (by the way, the same difference exists in all political parties) who are extreme, tend to take propaganda and canned speech for the letter of the "Conservative Bible," and who, generally lack intelligence or honesty or both.

Can't be talking about Rick the agnostic there. And what do you mean - "extreme"??

I believe Bododie to be an intelligent, fair, and articulate person who happens to be a conservative and is proud of it. Anymore questions?

Uh, yesssss - what say you do the butt-kissing in PMs?

I have absolutely no ambition at thread policing. Been there, done that. I much respect the work of the mods and their commitment to fairness and balance, Speaking from experience, it is not always easy. I have no desire to ever do it again.

Thank you.

Someone has to do it.

Now, to get the thread back on track, if possible, the so called Dream Act is seen as a pro illegal alien stance by some.

Others see it as helping out kids who were brought to the USA as children, and now can't attend college because of their status.

I knew a high school student in that position. He spoke perfectly good English, had good grades, had gone through twelve years of school in the US, and yet was an illegal alien. He still is, as far as I know.

Should he be shipped back to his country of birth, even if he isn't familiar with it? Or would it be terrible to give this kid and others like him amnesty and declare them to be legal residents?

Is the kid to blame for his parents having brought him here when he was little?

And, can anyone answer that question without the use of silly and undefined terms like "lib" and "conservative", and ranting about how stupid or bigoted the other side is, or using the absurd term "pro illegal"?

If you've read my posts on the subject, BTW, you know my position, and it is far from open borders.

Werbung:
If you can calm down for a minute, you can take note of the fact that white women have almost always voted for the democrat presidential candidate in recent decades, obozo being an exception where a small majority managed to come to their senses and vote against him.

That's just not true. Sorry. Conservative women vote conservatively, regardless of the other candidate's...OMG...hair, or his promise to give them an abortion.

If a man is conservative, then there's probably a pretty good chance his WIFE is, because they share similar values. That also usually translates into voting preferences. Or... perhaps you are saying that conservative men marry stupid women ? At least I didn't marry a stupid man, so WHO are the stupid ones? Lol.

The truth of the matter is that neither California or this country is EVER going to be what was "normal" for me. The country hasn't been normal according to my views and desires for decades. I have done everything any person, male or female can do, within the law, to try to stop the progression of what I view as social/political decay. I will until I die. If you can change the world, back to what I consider "normal", then do it. I'll do whatever I can to help, but guess what, things will change again, after that. You should know that from your vast experience with historical fact.

If you think that wanting my son to grow up in a better place than Southern California has been since his birth 20 years ago is passivity, then I'll happily wear the title. You go and punch people out, and scream and yell at the blacks for their lack of appreciation, and the illegals for everything they do in California, and all over the country, and I hope that works out for ya. I moved to a place that doesn't have all the idiotic laws that California has, despite my past votes and your present ones. This place allows me to protect myself and my damn garden hose if I want to with very non-liberal "justice", passively of course...

You just don't have a decent collection of white women left in California to form a qualified opinion about women. We all left, to raise our families in a place where they might not die in a place rife with drive by shootings, and live to vote....conservatively.

Last but not least, just because Openmind and I can relate as women, doesn't make it a
kissing-fest. I guarantee that if it weren't for our ability to transcend politics and the all the issues that get your boxers in a bunch, and allow emotion to enter into the BIG picture...

there wouldn't be a man alive.....

Back