Rep Joe Wilson (Rep. S.C.)

Originally Posted by TVoffBrainOn
Calling the President a liar, during a joint session of congress, with the eyes of the entire country and world watching is unacceptable behavior from an elected official.

I've never seen anything like it.
Mr. Shaman said: Pretty amazing you'd have to (actually) point-that-out, to someone, huh?

Originally Posted by Pandora
I am only defending the part that if he thinks obama is lying he should be able to say it.
I have not seen it, only just now am I reading he yelled it out. I dont know exactly how it happened.

So according to Ms. Manners...it's only a 'rude/inappropriate bad thing' if she hears it first hand and anoints it with her wand of disapproval...or she hears it first person out of the gas pouches of the Glen Beck's & Rush Limbaugh's of the Flatulent Anonymous Boys and then and only then does it become a 'bad thing'...RIGHT. Gotcha,;)

Werbung:

[/LEFT]

So according to Ms. Manners...it's only a 'rude/inappropriate bad thing' if she hears it first hand and anoints it with her wand of disapproval...or she hears it first person out of the gas pouches of the Glen Beck's & Rush Limbaugh's of the Flatulent Anonymous Boys and then and only then does it become a 'bad thing'...RIGHT. Gotcha,;) [/LEFT]

Ms Manners? better than brains in the box

You really dont get it and its so simple

All I ever said was that we should not insult people here in the forum, no one cares if you insult politicians exc.

but instead you think its ok to insult people here but dont dare insult obama or you get really uptight.

Ms Manners? better than brains in the box

All I ever said was that we should not insult people here in the forum, no one cares if you insult politicians exc.

but instead you think its ok to insult people here but dont dare insult obama or you get really uptight.

Well, let us dissect that oxymoron statement...then why oh, why do you get sooo bent when someone remarks/pokes fun/jabs at your precious Sara FOOTS IN THE MOUTH...hmMMM

Because you suffer from...a huge dose of do as I say but not as I do...;)
HYPOCRITE and a racist too...you are well rounded...LMAO

Well, let us dissect that oxymoron statement...then why oh, why do you get sooo bent when someone remarks/pokes fun/jabs at your precious Sara FOOTS IN THE MOUTH...hmMMM

Because you suffer from...a huge dose of do as I say but not as I do...;)
HYPOCRITE and a racist too...you are well rounded...LMAO

Other than calling her daughters whores and her husband a child molester
what have I said should not be said by people where Sarah Palin is concerned?

I dont care what you think of her or anyone else here, I do draw the line though at her daughters are whores and her husband is a child molester.

and even those things I never said people here should not say them, just that they were disgusting and wrong IMO.

and even still you cant seem to get what I am saying

You going off on Sarah Palin for what ever reason you want is not the same as you personally attacking other people who post here

Pandora, it's simply not proper etiquette for members of either party to yell out insults while the president is giving a speech to Congress. You know better than that...why are you trying to defend it?

What if both parties resorted to such tactics? Congress would quickly descend into chaos.

Joe Wilson should be censured by the House of Representatives.

It absolutely was rude. It was by no means a new low. Should I just go and fine examples of democrats being very rude to f. P. Bush?

Rather, lets keep this somewhat non-partisan and remember that when our country was first started the phrase "mudslinging" was invented to describe how our politicians treated each other. This kind of thing has been going on since the first congress met and before. A nice dual would be a wonderful way to resolve this.

Shameful.

It is not alright to exercise your freedom of speech and opportunity to have the floor at the expense of someone else's.

I seem to remember a bunch of democrats actually booing when P. Bush spoke. and in fact during this speech they booed Wilson and at the time I thought they were booing P. Obama.

It absolutely was rude. It was by no means a new low. Should I just go and fine examples of democrats being very rude to f. P. Bush?

Rather, lets keep this somewhat non-partisan and remember that when our country was first started the phrase "mudslinging" was invented to describe how our politicians treated each other. This kind of thing has been going on since the first congress met and before. A nice dual would be a wonderful way to resolve this.

In the British Parliment the two opposing sides are divided by a carpeted isle on which the carpet is traditionally red so that the blood from the sword fights was not visible. Shoot, Brutus stabbed Caesar during Caesar's speech. Politics has always been rotten, but that's no reason to continue the tradition.

In the British Parliment the two opposing sides are divided by a carpeted isle on which the carpet is traditionally red so that the blood from the sword fights was not visible. Shoot, Brutus stabbed Caesar during Caesar's speech. Politics has always been rotten, but that's no reason to continue the tradition.

You know Mare, that thought crossed my mind when I heard that 'FOOL' yell out the way in which he did and I thought..."Oh, great now we've regressed to the good ole' days in Jolly old England"...but then I remembered that neither party in England would have ever-EVER behaved that way to their MONARCH!!!
Nope that wouldn't have happened...OFF WITH HIS HEAD...he obviously doesn't need the brain space...it's apparent that there is a vast void up there ;)

I seem to remember a bunch of democrats actually booing when P. Bush spoke.
You've got ZERO-proof, of that.....only more, reheated, "conservative"-rhetoric.

Porky Limbaugh's lying-to-you......again.....

:rolleyes:

Calling the President a liar, during a joint session of congress, with the eyes of the entire country and world watching is unacceptable behavior from an elected official.

I've never seen anything like it. Partisan politics is one thing, this is a new low. I'm not a Partisan. I read these boards, but hardly post. Most of you fall on one side or the other and you all think you are the "right" ones. That history, the constitution, precedent, etc show that you are the ones who have the right ideology. You think there is only one economic ideology that works, there's only one foreign policy, only one constitutional interpretation. and that's fine.

but there are some things that should never be political. I have never seen anything like it. To show utter disrespect for the President during a joint session of congress is beyond my belief. Respect for the President in that forum is non negotiable. I hope the can of worms that is that type of

WHY must one show RESPECT to a DISRESPECTFUL president ?
Is it not enough we pay his salary while planning our misery?

To Quote the HONORABLE REPRESENTATIVE from SOUTH CAROLINA " HE LIES!

Originally Posted by Pandora Ms Manners? better than brains in the box

In your make believe world of 'self imposing all negative POV as an attack at you instead of the B.S. that flows out of your mouth and falls upon this forum...You have repeatedly called our current President horrible/asinine names and I call you on the 'truth/honesty' of those vile/vitriolic words and you turn/twist them into something totally just about you personally. Get a grip...you still haven't justified the rational for those vile words that you flame at our president yet you continue to do so!

Other than calling her daughters whores and her husband a child molester
what have I said should not be said by people where Sarah Palin is concerned?

I dont care what you think of her or anyone else here, I do draw the line though at her daughters are whores and her husband is a child molester.

and even those things I never said people here should not say them, just that they were disgusting and wrong IMO.

and even still you cant seem to get what I am saying

You going off on Sarah Palin for what ever reason you want is not the same as you personally attacking other people who post here

Well aren't you just the paragon of virtue and good will...NOT HARDLY...you just love to be the loudest WHINER about some supposedly ASSumed insult...you spew crap and when pushed for validation for those feelings you get all puffed up with 'YOUR MEAN AND I DON'T LIKE YOU AND WHAT YOU SAY IS JUST RUDE'. :D

Yet you are the one constantly using the verbiage like "JERK OFF" to describe our president. Yep, you say sh!t like that and then pretend to be ohhhh soooo above the B.S. Nope, I don't buy the crap you're selling...you look askance when your BOOBtheBUILDER was being down right vile and then whimper/whine and scream about my cornering you and your flaky/hysterical diatribes...
Good Grief...get some Prozac patches...it might help!!! ;)

[/I]

In your make believe world of 'self imposing all negative POV as an attack at you instead of the B.S. that flows out of your mouth and falls upon this forum...You have repeatedly called our current President horrible/asinine names and I call you on the 'truth/honesty' of those vile/vitriolic words and you turn/twist them into something totally just about you personally. Get a grip...you still haven't justified the rational for those vile words that you flame at our president yet you continue to do so!

Well aren't you just the paragon of virtue and good will...NOT HARDLY...you just love to be the loudest WHINER about some supposedly ASSumed insult...you spew crap and when pushed for validation for those feelings you get all puffed up with 'YOUR MEAN AND I DON'T LIKE YOU AND WHAT YOU SAY IS JUST RUDE'. :D

Yet you are the one constantly using the verbiage like "JERK OFF" to describe our president. Yep, you say sh!t like that and then pretend to be ohhhh soooo above the B.S. Nope, I don't buy the crap you're selling...you look askance when your BOOBtheBUILDER was being down right vile and then whimper/whine and scream about my cornering you and your flaky/hysterical diatribes...
Good Grief...get some Prozac patches...it might help!!! ;)

If I say it in all caps, then will you get it?

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE WHEN SOMEONE ATTACKS A POLITICIAN AND WHEN SOMEONE WHO IS A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM PERSONALLY ATTACKS OTHER MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM.

You keep going on that I have attacked obama, well no frakin duh!

This is a political forum and those of us who dislike obama attack him for poltical things he does and also things in his personal life that he does.

People who dislike President Bush attack him here too. There are a very large number of threads and posts here attacking President Bush and other republicans for personal reasons and political reasons. Its sort of what you do in a forum I am guessing.

If you personally attack President Bush, I should not personally attack you because you attacked him, I should spell out why I think you are wrong in your opinion (that you have an absolute right to)

But it should also be a two way street...

The sad part is, you wont really read this or even attempt to understand what I am saying, you will just post another long line of personal attacks, most of them just repeats of previous personal attacks.

Seriously, dont you have anything better to do than post personal attacks to forum members you do not personally like?

Werbung:
Well, BIB you twist it, you misquote it, you spew your vitriol upon it and then when you are questioned about the WHY...why are you so vile and asinine about our President Obama you turn/twist it into a entire smoke screen about people being mean to you...ROTFLMAO

Here's one of your infamous quote when you are spewing at others talking about items in the media regarding your 'SO FAIR SARA PALIN' you made this {unbelievable statement}:

Normal people do not like it when others are attacked without reason.
Topic > "Me and Mrs. Palin" your post #6 and there have been many, oh so many more...but your selective memory just gets all befuddled when you drag a conversation around to attempt to make others look like they have an issue with you and all I'm trying to do is get you to stop the hypocrisy and see that your logic has no bases...but your comprehension skills are just as twisted as your vile attitude 'with no grounds' about our President. AND YOU AIN'T NORMAL, BIB...not by a long short...;)

So I'll ignore your vitriolic asinine hypocritical/racists views and just wait for another B.S. spewing when it rolls out of your head and onto the forum and point it out to you again & again & again!!! :)

Back