RINO Romney enters prez race

Did it ever occur to any of you conservatives that perhaps the media is pretty much equal in coverage? Maybe if you guys would quit pandering to the most obtuse of candidates and coverage would extend to the most deserving of the GOP. For instance, T-Paw is a conservative with decent creds, why do you let Palin steal his lime light by hanging on her every word? Your constant insipid whining about the drive-by media, the left wing media is a bunch of BS and you know it. FOX has more viewers than CNN or MSNBC. Rush has the biggest syndication in America and the top 3 talk stations in SoCal are all owned by clear channel--who are you trying to fool? Just because the left has the best pundits doesn't mean they are the most viewed.<--a little trolling there--

Werbung:
If you guys lose this election, and by all accounts you are desparately trying to, it is because you have painted yourselves into an ideological corner unable to compromise on anything so you will get nothing!!

Did it ever occur to any of you conservatives that perhaps the media is pretty much equal in coverage? Maybe if you guys would quit pandering to the most obtuse of candidates and coverage would extend to the most deserving of the GOP. For instance, T-Paw is a conservative with decent creds, why do you let Palin steal his lime light by hanging on her every word? Your constant insipid whining about the drive-by media, the left wing media is a bunch of BS and you know it. FOX has more viewers than CNN or MSNBC. Rush has the biggest syndication in America and the top 3 talk stations in SoCal are all owned by clear channel--who are you trying to fool? Just because the left has the best pundits doesn't mean they are the most viewed.<--a little trolling there--

I can't find much to agree with in your post other than AM Radio is overwhelmingly conservative.

The TV networks and all of cable excepting Fox are overwhelmingly liberal. The print media is overwhelmingly liberal. Hollywood, p-schools, and academia are too. The web is probably about even.

And who is whining? The left whines about Fox News incessantly. And why? Because they have a few conservative opinion shows to compete with the endless liberal opinion shows. And, Fox's news programming merely reports both sides of an issue rather than just the lib side on all other network/cable shows. Libs hate that.

And on Sweet Sarah, the only ones obsessed with her is the left media. They thought they destroyed her. So, her continued presence makes them crazy. I love it. And, she is kicking lib media ass very day.

T Paw is a liberal R just like Romney. But, I would vote for him over BO in a NY minute.

A conservative candidate is what we need. Conservative is hardly obtuse.

Did it ever occur to any of you conservatives that perhaps the media is pretty much equal in coverage?

That nails down Most Assinine Statement of the Year, easily, and it's only June. :D The utter leftwing bias of 95% of the media is renowned, deep, pervasive, institutionalized, and not even denied anymore by them themselves, except by the worst lib media shills.

Maybe if you guys would quit pandering to the most obtuse of candidates

"Pandering to the candidates"??? Whaaaaaatttttt????? :rolleyes:

and coverage would extend to the most deserving of the GOP. For instance, T-Paw is a conservative with decent creds, why do you let Palin steal his lime light by hanging on her every word?

He spent a little more time in state government than Palin... that gives him "decent creds"?? Since when the hell were you leftwingers, the people who installed obozo, interested in "decent creds"? :D

OK, enough. YOU come across as a completely confused, brainwashed media dupe.

A Republican needs to talk about the economy, creating jobs, stop illegal immigrants (and set up a work program to get workers), re-writing the tax code so it is fair for everyone, get the lawyers out of doctor's face - so we can have cheap medical care for everyone. Medicare will solve itself. Keep a strong defense, but keep the expensive stuff (like troops) at home for a real enemy. Attack terrorism with special forces.

Abortion is a legal issue for the Supreme Court. A good Republican will appoint a solid thinking person to the SC if the opportunity comes up. We don't need a litmus test for any one issue. Abortion is complex.. more pro-active adoption programs are better than abortion. But we can't throw every pregnant girl in jail if she has a coat-hanger abortion.

Stay away from green-energy, global warming, etc. Better not to say anything.

That would be a winning Repub. candidate.

I knew little about Mitt Romney untill I saw him make his declaration and was actually moved by what he said, especially the story of his father.

So I looked up his wiki and was surprised to find

"...He received his undergraduate degree from Brigham Young University, then earned joint Juris Doctor/Master of Business Administration degrees from Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School. Romney entered the management consulting business which led to a position at Bain & Company, eventually serving as its CEO to lead it out of crisis. He was also co-founder and head of the spin-off company Bain Capital, a private equity investment firm which became highly profitable and one of the largest such firms in the nation, and the wealth Romney accumulated there would help fund all of his future political campaigns. He ran as the Republican candidate in the 1994 U.S. Senate election in Massachusetts but lost to incumbent Ted Kennedy. Romney organized and steered the 2002 Winter Olympics as President and CEO of the Salt Lake Organizing Committee, and helped turn the troubled Games into a financial success.

Romney won the election for Governor of Massachusetts in 2002, but did not seek reelection in 2006. During his term, he presided over a series of spending cuts and increases in fees that eliminated a projected $3 billion deficit without borrowing or raising taxes. He also signed into law the Massachusetts health care reform legislation, which provided near-universal health insurance access via subsidies and state-level mandates and was the first of its kind in the nation. During the course of his political career, his positions or rhetorical emphasis shifted more towards American conservatism in several areas, though his stances on many other issues have been consistent..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_romney

Surely someone who has experience of turning big financial projects around and making profits is infinitely preferable to the squawk box from Alaska who is an economic illiterate and international embarassment.

Comrade Stalin

I knew little about Mitt Romney untill I saw him make his declaration and was actually moved by what he said, especially the story of his father.

So I looked up his wiki and was surprised to find

"...He received his undergraduate degree from Brigham Young University, then earned joint Juris Doctor/Master of Business Administration degrees from Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School. Romney entered the management consulting business which led to a position at Bain & Company, eventually serving as its CEO to lead it out of crisis. He was also co-founder and head of the spin-off company Bain Capital, a private equity investment firm which became highly profitable and one of the largest such firms in the nation, and the wealth Romney accumulated there would help fund all of his future political campaigns. He ran as the Republican candidate in the 1994 U.S. Senate election in Massachusetts but lost to incumbent Ted Kennedy. Romney organized and steered the 2002 Winter Olympics as President and CEO of the Salt Lake Organizing Committee, and helped turn the troubled Games into a financial success.

Romney won the election for Governor of Massachusetts in 2002, but did not seek reelection in 2006. During his term, he presided over a series of spending cuts and increases in fees that eliminated a projected $3 billion deficit without borrowing or raising taxes. He also signed into law the Massachusetts health care reform legislation, which provided near-universal health insurance access via subsidies and state-level mandates and was the first of its kind in the nation. During the course of his political career, his positions or rhetorical emphasis shifted more towards American conservatism in several areas, though his stances on many other issues have been consistent..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_romney

Surely someone who has experience of turning big financial projects around and making profits is infinitely preferable to the squalk box from Alaska who is an economic illiterate and international embarassment.

Comrade Stalin

Surely someone who has experience of turning big financial projects around and making profits is infinitely preferable to anyone else currently being proposed as the next POTUS from either party.

There is little question that he is the most qualified of any of them to lead this country. The question is whether he can get the nomination. Once he has jumped that hurdle, he's the most likely of any of the Republicans to unseat Obama.

I'm still trying to figure out who is more "nuttier than a fruitcake"- Clark or PFOS. It's too close to call.

Notice how Clark conveniently forgot about the three largest television news organizations and their blatant left wing bias.......ABC, NBC, CBS. Also notice how Clark forgot about all of the left wing print media out there (newspapers and magazines), and how Clark forgot about the overwhelmingly left wing entertainment industry.

But somehow, Fox News and talk radio are more influential than all of those "other" guys, and overall the news media is "equal". LMAO! :rolleyes:

Clark definitely has PFOS beat in the "unintended sense of humor" category. And Clark blows away PFOS in the areas of spelling, coherent sentences, and reading comprehension.

OK, I've decided. PFOS is nuttier than Clark. PFOS is the CEO of "The Lunatic Fringe Association".

Abortion is a legal issue for the Supreme Court.

Actually, it's an issue for state legislatures. :rolleyes:

A good Republican will appoint a solid thinking person to the SC if the opportunity comes up. We don't need a litmus test for any one issue.

Quit the bullshiit - the abortion litmus test is brought up by the leftwing for every single federal judicial appointment, and every single candidate running for political office. :rolleyes:

Surely someone who has experience of turning big financial projects around and making profits is infinitely preferable to anyone else currently being proposed as the next POTUS from either party.

That's a REAL howler. :D

The same people who gave us the under-credentialed obozo now have become born-again business experience advocates, strictly to get the republicans to nominate a RINO so that the 2012 pressidential election can be a replay of 2008. :rolleyes:

That's a REAL howler. :D

The same people who gave us the under-credentialed obozo now have become born-again business experience advocates, strictly to get the republicans to nominate a RINO so that the 2012 pressidential election can be a replay of 2008. :rolleyes:

So, you think the Democrats are going to nominate Romney for the Republicans? Those are the people who gave us Obama, aren't they?
Or did the Republicans... Oh, come to think of it, there is some support for that idea. If it hadn't been for for McCain and Palin, Obama might not have won. If it hadn't been for Bush, McCain might have won, even after having nominated Palin.

But no, I don't think the "same people", i.e. Democrats, are going to pick the Republican candidate.

Who do you think the party should nominate, BTW?

So, you think the Democrats are going to nominate Romney for the Republicans? Those are the people who gave us Obama, aren't they?

That's exactly correct - libs are always trying to give us advice on whom to nominate/. :D

If it hadn't been for for McCain and Palin, Obama might not have won.

Correct about the "McCain" part - the lib media infamously hyped McCain like crazy before the GOP convention, then of course turned on him viciously after their ultimate wet dream came true - a black leftwinger nominated by the dems. In promoting RINOs then as now, their correct logic is "with a RINO opponent, the guaranteed outcome is no worse than a slightly less lib president than the democrat candidate".

Who do you think the party should nominate, BTW?

At this point, I'd go with Pawlenty.

That's exactly correct - libs are always trying to give us advice on whom to nominate/. :D

Correct about the "McCain" part - the lib media infamously hyped McCain like crazy before the GOP convention, then of course turned on him viciously after their ultimate wet dream came true - a black leftwinger nominated by the dems. In promoting RINOs then as now, their correct logic is "with a RINO opponent, the guaranteed outcome is no worse than a slightly less lib president than the democrat candidate".

At this point, I'd go with Pawlenty.

I like Pawlenty, and I like Herman Cain. That's really it.

Cain is terrific. Just imagine a successful black conservative businessman facing off against Barry. Not only would Barry's head spin around and he would puke up green slime, but the leftists as a whole would commit mass suicide. :eek::D

One would assume that news outlets are the primary source of political info. FOX News has 13 of the top 15 viewed shows as of march, MSNBC has 2 (#12 and #14). If you wish to include prime time as politics, FOX is #2 after CBS. You guys cannot even agree amongst yourselves what a conservative or a good candidate is, let alone what your platform should be. Americans have equal acccess to all programming to pick what they want, your excuses are lame and redundant.

Werbung:
I like Pawlenty, and I like Herman Cain. That's really it.

Cain is terrific. Just imagine a successful black conservative businessman facing off against Barry. Not only would Barry's head spin around and he would puke up green slime, but the leftists as a whole would commit mass suicide. :eek::D

One problem with Cain is he has that ghetto-speak, eg dropping the to-be verb ("she is saying" becomes "she saying") and the "th" sound - "the" becomes "duh".

Back