Rino"s

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
ok so it semms to me that realy there are about 3 republicans in the house senate or hold jobs as Gov....

Just some I have heard called it
Bush W
McCain
Huckabee
ok realy evryone that ran in last election not named Ron Paul
Mitt Romney
9-11 man....you know Rudy
and more

seems to be a republican you have to be a media man, on Fox, Rush., or named Palin...By the time you "real republicans" are done, you should have a party of about 8 people it seems at times....eat your own, the left will enjoy the show.

Werbung:
There is a difference between a RINO and a moderate.

Arlen Specter was a RINO
McCain is a moderate
Huckabee is a social conservative and a fiscal moderate
Rudi Giuliani fiscal conservative social liberal
Mitt Romney I think is moderate leaning conservative but really I am not confidant in that statement because Bob made me think too hard today about it :)
Susan Collins is a RINO
Olympia Snowe is a RINO
Arnold is …interesting

What ever happened to true statesmen (or person)? Earlier in our country's history representatives were elected reluctantly. They would have much preferred to stay on their farms or running their businesses, but they were pressed into service to change the path our govenrmnet was taking us on. The problem we have today is that politicians, not statesmen, infest both parties. They focus on their own needs instead of the needs of the people, and they sell it as knowing what's best for America. We need a few courageous people to step up and be counted.

Werbung:
What ever happened to true statesmen (or person)? Earlier in our country's history representatives were elected reluctantly. They would have much preferred to stay on their farms or running their businesses, but they were pressed into service to change the path our govenrmnet was taking us on. The problem we have today is that politicians, not statesmen, infest both parties. They focus on their own needs instead of the needs of the people, and they sell it as knowing what's best for America. We need a few courageous people to step up and be counted.

I think true statesmanship is just gone. People have become so partisan.

As long as being a politician is big business it will always be corrupt. Even nice people in your party, once they become senators and congressmen, presidents and so on...would probably end up doing things they once fought against.

They may not be corrupt yet but add power and money and watch the transformation. Though it’s probably safe to say they would probably be less corrupt than the current people running things.

Back